[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: Capcom_logo-thumb1.jpg (296KB, 2500x978px) Image search: [Google]
Capcom_logo-thumb1.jpg
296KB, 2500x978px
What went wrong?
>>
They became shit
>>
>>381548047
They've been shit for like 10 years though.
>>
>>381547758
They ditched us the only people keeping them alive
>>
File: mhtri.jpg (192KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
mhtri.jpg
192KB, 600x450px
post yfw you didn't buy a switch
>>
>>381547758
They got a taste for dat esport money and are trying their damnest to get it back.
>>
>kill Clover
>go to shit within a year or two
>seem to have a bit of a resurgence in the last couple of years
>have already ruined it
I wonder how long they'll last.
>>
>>381547758
>neglect Xbox
>release half finished SF5 on PCbro4
>keep re-releasing shit like Resident Evil
>gave Nintendo switch some 20 year old game
>ruin Monster Hunter by calling it World and making it look like Horizon
>make the most casual SF in the series that no one wants to play
>Make your OWN charcaters look shit because Disney asked you to

The lsit goes on but I wont be buying marvel it'll never be like MvC2 which was one of the best games ever made and their sheer audacity to leave out xbox and nintendo is comng back to haunt them big time i hope they go bust
>>
>>381551160
That last one was confirmed false since captain America looks like ass

And Disney has nothing to gain from making a game look subpar
>>
>>381547758
I cant even remember what other good games Capcom ever made except some fighting games years ago. Why did they even stop making them when it was the only thing they knew how to make.
>>
>>381551339
Sorry that doesnt mean it's confirmed false the women still look horrendous by capcom standards so fuck off you disneykike.

>disney has nothing to gain

You do realise that Disney/MArvel is the biggest thing on the planet right now right? They have everything to gain by making their products look superior, act like a retard and pretend that it's not true but epople know the truth. We've played Capcom games for years we know when something is off.
>>
>>381551339

>That last one was confirmed false since captain America looks like ass

Disneykuks actually believe this
>>
>>381551339
>captain America looks like ass

lmfao, who the fuck plays cap-amer
>>
File: MegaMan Legends Artworks (10).jpg (466KB, 1289x2242px) Image search: [Google]
MegaMan Legends Artworks (10).jpg
466KB, 1289x2242px
>>
File: 1472846640171.jpg (114KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1472846640171.jpg
114KB, 1600x900px
>>381547758
They changed the name from
>Capacom
to
>Capcom
Donwhill since then.
>>
>>381551339
2 disney dollars into your account
>>
ITT: Upset Nintendo fans

Im sorry you lost MHW, really I am

But this vindictive spree has to end. Capcom has just done the one thing Nintendo fans cant do; they grew up and joined the big boys.

/thread
>>
>>381551461

>Last good Street Fighter was Zero 3 and also those two lousy 3d renditions of EX were going to be ok if only were done in 2d
>Resident Evil ended with Nemesis and I can partially care about Veronica and Zero cause I gave some fucks to them 17 years ago but didn't buy or pirated both,everything that happened after Nemesis so Gun Survivor,4 and whatever is shit

Face it they never made a good game since RE3 and Street Fighter Zero 3
>>
>>381552054
/thread
>>
>>381552054
>Capcom has just done the one thing Nintendo fans cant do; they grew up and joined the big boys.
Nailed it
>>
>>381552054
Have to say im sick of all this Capcom hate just because they realized Nintendo are a shit third party supporter

Capcom will do better away from them
>>
>>381552054
xbox fan here, what about their exclusive on SF5 they literally fucked themselves im sitting here everyday laughing at the capcomunity forums and everywhere else that is literally watching them sink because of that endeavour
>>
>>381547758
They peaked with RE4, where do you even go from there? Plus old, out of touch >muh tradition Japanese business cucks
>>
>>381552054
I don't give a shit about monster hunter, I want my DD2 or DMC5.
>>
>>381551786
>half the game looks like ass
>the other half looks mediocre
You are a huge retard
Only ultron and captain marvel look good
>>
>>381552054
What is Street Fighter x Tekken? What is "Darkstalkers are not dead"? What is Street Fighter V? What is Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite?

None of that shit has fuck all to do with Nintendo.
>>
>>381552054
I'm fine with MHW

But they're not even done their 7 DLC, REmake2 is still a no show, and all their fighting games are currently ass.
>>
IMO after watching that gameplay video on MHW doesnt even seem that bad, but I geuss we'll have to see the actual game
>>
Remember when Mega Man games were more than just mobile shit and compilation of old games?

And don't even get me started on Breath of Fire.
>>
Yeah,I feel sad about what happened to Mega Man
>>
File: 1498210880291.gif (989KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1498210880291.gif
989KB, 500x282px
>>381547758

The Games
>>
>>381553259
Isn't 40 MegaMan games good enough for you? Or do you want to be spoon-fed shit again and again?
>>
I haven't bought anything from them all gen desu.
>>
>>381547758
You know the saying that "people are more stupid than they are evil"?
>>
I wish Lost Planet 3 never happened
>>
>>381551160
>Make your OWN charcaters look shit because Disney asked you to
>People actually believed this
>>
>>381547758
Other than fighting games i think they are doing good.
>>
>>381547758

>What went wrong?

Everyone who worked for them in the 90's has left. 90's Capcom was best Capcom, every third part license they handled was top quality. From D&D to Zelda.
>>
>>381552132

I'm buying everyone on my steam list RE5 and RE6 who doesn't have it just because you're this wrong :)
>>
>>381556193
>People from disney still trying to cover it up
>>
>the hourly reddit kappa thread is right on schedule
>>
>>381547758
Street Fighter V is pretty ok, it's certainly better than Tekken 7 and Guilty Gear
>>
>>381558540
That's objectively false.
>>
>"Westernization"
>>
>>381558857
How so?
>>
>>381558540
pfhahahahaha
>>
>>381559501
Great argument
>>
For all the children in here, Capcom fucked up in the transition to the 7th gen. The 7th gen started with some of the most up-your own ass bullshit the industry. Goofy ass developers were super happy that they got these "powerful" consoles and started basing everything around graphics whoring, remember Too Human? Remember Lair? These games were the results of stupid ass developers who wanted to push this big pet projects that were all bark no bite. Both ended up tanking their studios, and a bunch other ambitious good looking shit games that ended tanking the company that made them.

The mark of the era for Capcom was killing clover, and then their projects for the PS3 and Xbox 360 ended up being shit like Lost Planet, and other wank that was meant to be more western, BECAUSE GUYS WE HAVE CONSOLES THAT ARE BASICALLY (weak as fuck) PCS NOW LETS DO BIG GRAPHICS.

Thing is a bunch of Japs have no fucking idea what they're doing when they want to go "western" they were outsourcing projects and most ended up being absolute shit. They were losing money and in the early 00s were on the brink of bankruptcy and I remember people talking about them possibl be brought out. Don't know how or why it didn't happen because since then, it doesn't look like they ever made shit that would put them back in a good position. I was hoping that Nintendo would have bought them, aired them out and maintained their intellectual properties. Because honestly fuck Capcom
>>
Capcom is in a state of perpetually trying to grab audiences that don't exist, even when they already have a loyal fanbase.

They set unrealistic sales expectations and reach out to the ""western audience"" (who was already buying their game), and shit out unfinished garbage.
>>
>>381552948
Fighting games are so shit now because they're made for the competitive scene. All characers unlocked from the jump, shitty whatever music for the stages, no vision what soever.

And you wonder why most normies like Smash Bros more than they like sht like Street Fighter or Tekken now. If you want to have fun, fighting games will give you about a good week of content, beyond that it's all bullshit.

And you'd think that the one genre that would benefit the most from dlc and the ease that it should have, but not Japs are fucking retarded about the internet and how online stores and such work. Fucking virgin country of retards.
>>
everything.

imagine being the same developer/publisher that had kamiya, mikami and itsuno under one roof and letting 2 of them go.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.