[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, it's good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (743KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
743KB, 1280x720px
So, it's good?
>>
If you like cringey weeb garbage then yes
>>
Yeah, it's great. Finding weapons is also really fun, makes me wish there were more to find.
>>
Yes, GOTY contender
>>
>>381544921
>ask random strangers on teh interwebs whether you would like $game
What could possibly go wrong?

If you're a mustard use 2 hours refund limit as demo.
If you're a sony-ger just get the demo from PSN.
>>
>>381544921
Don't know, never played it.
>>
>>381544921
its great. it got this usual asian action rpg pseudo openworld thing going on though with alot of backtracking and visiting places multiple times with nothing really interesting to explore in between most of the time. kind of like in dragons dogma
>>
Game of the year for me.
>>
Finally got around to playing it tonight, the opening sequence was incredible. If it keeps up its pace it could easily be one of my favorite games ever.
>>
The combat isn't quite as complex or satisfying as Devil May Cry or Bayonetta, but there's lots of variety in gameplay and the story is pretty intereresting with some decent twists and the character and enemy designs are pretty great. The open world is actually pretty cramped when you get down to it but there's enough variety to go around and plenty of interesting quests to complete with the forest being my personal favourite area. It's also great to note that there aren't many "fetch quests" in the traditional sense, there's much more interesting stuff to do than that.
Weapon variety is decent at best, four types but with a bunch of different weapons of each type, some of which have more interesting unique abilities than others. Combat is again, less satisfying to master than DMC or Bayo but it's still really fun to knock enemies around once you learn the little hidden tricks that help with juggling and defending yourself.
In my opinion the chip system is one of the better elements of the game and there's a lot of freedom in how you can build your chipset to suit how you like to play. Also there's just a lot of little Yoko Taro touches that'll make you smile, like clogging your internal systems with fish oil to unlock a hidden ending.

tl;dr it's pretty good, if you like it you like it. Some people don't and that's down to preference.
>>
File: 1486313554101.png (418KB, 600x498px) Image search: [Google]
1486313554101.png
418KB, 600x498px
It's decent but definitely doesn't deserve the praise it gets.
>Shit PC port requires mod to run properly
>2Butt stuff is good
>Most of the 9S story covers the same shit 2B did
>9S parts are about a third of the game and fucking cancer
>As 9S you do shit damage with shit combos and hack stuff
>The hacking minigames are all painfully similar and painfully easy
>A2 parts are good but you barely get to play as her
>There are some locked boxes thay can only be hacked open. For some fucking reason 2B can't hack them open but A2 can and she uses the same fucking pod 2B was using.
>Ending E didn't live up to the hype

Tl;Dr: Hacking literally ruined the game since it's so fucking boring. Remove 9S gameplay and the game is great.
>>
>>381544921
as an experience, definitely
>>
NO NO NO NO NO DONT TRUST V THIS GAMME IS FUCKING SHIT DONT FEEL FOR THE MEME LIKE I DID
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.