[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /v/ I want to talk about the best TES game made. I got into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: windows_170.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
windows_170.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
Hey /v/
I want to talk about the best TES game made. I got into it only just recently, even though I've tried it for years, I just never before got into it for some reason.
I accidentally broke the alchemy, what other things there is that you can do to break the game?

What's the new Morrowind gonna be like? Is it expansion to ESO, or a standalone game? If it's standalone, remake, how will Todd ruin it, outside of combat?
>>
They will streamline the dialogue and ruin 90% of the game that way. Quest markers. Instant fast travel.

It's almost a guarantee.
>>
Great game.Location Arrow ruined the franchise in that aspect.Liked Oblivion because comfy.Really wish they didnt scale level.I loved in morrowind that if you went over that hill a bandit may fuck your shit up,so you better level up,get better armor/spells,or come up with a strategy.
>>
>>381540778
They need to NOT put it in argonia.They need to make it in Akavir.Has alot of potential,but id also like to see whats all about the thalmor and how that will wrap up
>>
>>381540778
I also like the books in the games.I remember I spent close to 5 hours reading books in oblivion.I actually found myself going around looking for volumes of stories that i was missing.That is what makes a game good.well not the scaling and quest markers.
>>
>>381540863
>>381541009
I want the same sense of exploration as in Morrowind. There's lot less exploring if a player can just teleport everywhere, not to mention there's not as much incentive to seek out new locations.
We need silt striders and boats and journal back instead of telling straight up that where the damn puzzle cube is. Shame that normies lap up the map markers, so getting them away at this point seems like a stretch.
>>
Spears and the more specialized skills need to come back, along with multiple armour sections, instead of just suits and helmets and two- to one handed skills.
Oh, and fuck conjuration, where's my goddamn skeleton summons? Where's my hand-to-hand-skill?
>>
Is there anything about what the new Morrowind is going to be?
>>
>>381542519
Its a Eso expansion.
>>
>>381543398
Well, that's disappointing. I assume that it's gonna be full priced as well
>>
>>381540778
Awesome. I'm doing the exact same thing. Only just got my ass into balmora. I love that it feels like an exotic land waiting to be explored.
>>
>>381544645
Is there a way to learn necromancy?
>>
>>381544645
I feel like I miss the fact that few of the older games can be broken in various ways, such as magic and alchemy is extremely broken in Morrowind, like everything is broken in Fable.
The newer TES-games seem to lack in the interesting world department, but at least Oblivion had great questlines and the spells were fun.
Are you a first time player?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.