[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Suikoden_3.jpg (58KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
Suikoden_3.jpg
58KB, 351x500px
What went wrong ?
>>
>>381535973
Suikoden was never good, stop being a fucking contrarian for the sake of being contrarian. Oh look at me mom and dad I fit in now! Haha! Stop pretending to like shit games for more internet points. There are no upvotes here, kiddo. You've stepped into the wild West of the internet.
>>
>>381536341
You are one sad, sad being
>>
>>381536341
Upvoted
>>381535973
Nothing.
Also Chris is the best Suikoden and that terrorist faggot totally deserved to be cut in half.
>>
File: 1494746298429.png (64KB, 253x196px) Image search: [Google]
1494746298429.png
64KB, 253x196px
>>381536341
Hello my sweet summer child, would you elaborate about the Suikoden serie ?
>>
>>381535973

Konami being Konami and rushing the game out without the proper ending. Changes in formula that were necessary. Choice in protagonist means the story can't be as impactful.

The switch to 3d probably ate up resources as well.
>>
>>381535973
Rubbish combat system where you can only give 1 action between 2 characters.
Story was badly paced and overall just boring.
Ugly 3D graphics.
>>
This game worth my time? I played the first two and I liked it
>>
>>381538063
Suikoden I&II are one of my favorites JRPG, and I gave up on Suikoden 3 after 10 hours.

If you're really motivate, play it since it has a connection with the first two.
Just stick to main story, the side chapters are fucking awful (and that what's made me drop the game).
>>
>>381538293
thanks for answer
>>
>>381538464
why are you rude to me?
>>
Engine.
Should've stayed sprite-based.
>>
>>381537141
This and the way they force you to slog through the same boring areas over and over. The music was pretty mediocre compared to previous titles too.

It's a shame, it definitely had potential
>>
>>381535973
Why did Yuber turned good in this? I thought the creator said he will be the MA in the final entry
>>
File: 1 (you).jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1 (you).jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>381537078
fpbp
(fifth post best post)
>>381536341
>No more internet points here
you're literally farming for (you)s kiddo
>>
>>381542296
The creator got replaced and that guy got told to go wild. So wild that you never hear much about Suikoden IV.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>live in Europe
>love Konami's PS1 games
>Vandal Hearts 2 comes out with a free demo disc of Suikoden 2
>play the demo, hyped as fuck for the release
>Suikoden 2 finally comes out
>it's everything I dreamed of
>Suikoden 3 never gets an EU release
>>
>>381537141
This, plus shitty dungeons (Suikoden II had a lot of forest sections, but at least they were more varied and less tedious to cross).
The fucking world map forcing you to cross every location of it, and the Blinking Mirror being usable only before the last chapter.

Geddoe > Thomas > Chris > Hugo
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.