[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QTDDTOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: M65_PRO_RGB_BLK_05.png (100KB, 800x550px) Image search: [Google]
M65_PRO_RGB_BLK_05.png
100KB, 800x550px
Since there's no QTDDTOT I'll start one.

My question: I want to get a new mouse, it HAS to be corsair because I'm autistic and want all my peripherals to be the same brand . Was thinking about the m65 pro since I palm grip and play a lot of FPS games/do editing. DPI toggle looks interesting. Is it a good choice or is there something better? Money is of no concern, heading to Best Buy in like 3 hours to get something.
>>
It's ok but you 100% will not use the "precision button". Nothing but a gimmick.
>>
>>381535601
I have this mouse dont get it, inside the little led light in the back, it gets really fucking dusty and gross and for some reason its impossible to take apart and clean.
>>
>>381535706
>>381535805
Is there something better for casual gaming? Preferably by corsair.
Current mouse I have is a POS walmart Logitech wireless, so anything is an upgrade.
>>
>>381535601
Get rid of your 'tism and get a good mouse like a g402 or g102/203/pro if you have babby hands.
>>
>>381535601
since money is not a problem go get a G502 and then go get a Logitech keyboard you autistic fuck
>>
>>381535974
Nope muh hands are pretty big.

>>381536091
I've had shit luck with logitech. Everything I buy from them gets worn out and disgusting. I like corsair, leave me alone.
>>
>>381535601
How's the Logitech Pro? Currently using the old g400, will I like it?
>>
>>381535706
He could just rebind it to have another shortcut key readily available
>>
>>381536305
Have you used it? I had one and it doesn't feel like a normal button - feels unresponsive because it's designed to be held in, not pushed quickly.
>>
>>381536091
but then I'd need a new case, mouse pad, sound system, t shirt and gaming mug. That's too much work to be frank with you
>>
>>381535601
I used M65 PRO for 2 or 3 months, didn't like it. Build quality is really good and materials feel nice, but it's too heavy, the shape isn't that comfortable, the big side-button is useless and gets in the way, main buttons are too sensitive or big (I kept misclicking all the time). Oh and the software is awful, didn't save my settings to the mouse, so every time I booted up, the mouse would brightly glow in the default ugly colors, then go dead for like 20 seconds after logging in, until the software starts up.

Bought Zowie EC2-A, feels a bit cheap (especially for the price), but a lot better mouse and doesn't need (doesn't even have) a software. Wish they made a right-handed FK2, think I would like it better.
>>
File: 1498013855268s.jpg (2KB, 122x125px) Image search: [Google]
1498013855268s.jpg
2KB, 122x125px
>>381535864
Logitech, Im getting one probably after this mouse.
>>
>>381536606
No I haven't, I got a 502 that has a similar thing but there it's basically just another button
But I'll believe you
>>
Rec me a pair of headphones that I can use for six+ hours comfortably and have a mic. My toaster doesn't have a spectate mic jack, but I'm not looking for a pro gamer headset or anything. Just a comfortable pair of phones with one of those small built in mics.
>>
>>381537490
you have to try them on to determine whether they're comfortable or not, your head is not my head and your ear shape is not the same as mine, so just go try them on
>>
>>381535601
Is there any Logitech mouse that doesn't have those shit chinese switches. Im tired of them double clicking and having to constantly repair them.
>>
>>381535601
I did not like the sand paper feel on the sides, it was really bugging me, otherwise it felt alright. I switched to the g502 and I'm really glad I did, this mouse is amazing.
>>
File: htX5Qrg.jpg (369KB, 2699x2530px) Image search: [Google]
htX5Qrg.jpg
369KB, 2699x2530px
>>381535601
>that garbage red button

PFFFFFFTTT what an awful design.
Into trash it goes.

Using Zowie FK-2 and I'd recommend getting it or Logitech G pro if you need a good mouse.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.