[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summer Sale 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

What should I get? I sold my CSGO knife and got all the games I wanted. Still have $21 left over.
>>
File: Aragami_Cover_low.png (908KB, 1000x1099px) Image search: [Google]
Aragami_Cover_low.png
908KB, 1000x1099px
Is it worth it?
>>
File: 2fort 2011.jpg (152KB, 1080x739px) Image search: [Google]
2fort 2011.jpg
152KB, 1080x739px
>>381530926
>$21
joiinnn ussss
>>
File: header (7).jpg (25KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header (7).jpg
25KB, 460x215px
Hidden gem thread?
>>
>>381531920
Yeah i guess
>>
>>381531832
... tf2 is free. You paid?
>>
File: 1497821959444.jpg (66KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497821959444.jpg
66KB, 960x720px
>>381530926
What kind of games do you like my friend?
>>
>>381530926
However may copes of Bad Rats you can get with it.
>>
>>381533910
Skyrim
Csgo
Civ 5
Fallout
Mount and Blade Warband
Verdun

So pretty much strategy or fps games. I like to keep an open mind tho
>>
>>381531920
sell me on Marrow
>>
>>381534167
I'll give it a whirl.

>Cosmic horror inspired metroidvania
>Very difficult (No understatement at all)
>Enormous world (I recall there being about 15+ areas, each of which will take you a few hours to get through (providing you're not just running from one area to the next that is)
>Has some rather smart puzzles thrown in which gave me La-Mulana vibes, minus the whole stone tablet part.
>Solid OST, there's a good few tracks that I've still been listening to outside of the game.
>Absolutely top tier atmosphere that fits the bleak setting the game goes for.

I will say this though, if you like your metroidvania's to end with you being overpowered as shit, you're probably not going to enjoy Marrow. Even if you do manage to find some artifacts / weapons that seem as if they'll make you overpowered, you'll quickly be brought back to reality that you're in a nightmare of a world that simply wants you dead.

If that sounds like your type of game then you should definitely give it a try, especially while it's on sale.
It's not something you'll hear /v/ talking about much though, it had no advertising and it's balls to the walls hard so no casuals have covered the game.
If you can deal with the difficulty though, you're gonna find a pretty damn incredible game.

Damn, even I think I sound like a fucking shill after that.
>>
>>381534891
Appreciated
>>
File: rain world.jpg (76KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
rain world.jpg
76KB, 1200x630px
Anybody played this? Is it any good?
>>
>>381535616
bump
>>
File: double vultures.webm (3MB, 1242x698px) Image search: [Google]
double vultures.webm
3MB, 1242x698px
>>381535616
It's amazing but not for everyone.
Extremely frustrating at first, zero hand holding, there's a lot to learn but it's a one-of-a-kind game and now I'm left wanting more.

Also, gems with decent sales:
Cloudbuilt ~ 5$
Dustforce DX ~ 5$
Grim Dawn ~ 12$
Legend of Grimrock 2 ~ 9$
>>
Only game I can currently consider is space engineers, but only if it were for no more than 7 bucks.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.