[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hearthstone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 635943064776665933.jpg (163KB, 1600x898px) Image search: [Google]
635943064776665933.jpg
163KB, 1600x898px
Hearthstone won again!

>"WAAAH, Legendary!"

>"Starting with the release of Hearthstone’s next expansion (but applying to ALL Hearthstone card packs), every time you open a Legendary in a card pack, it will be a Legendary card from the same set that you don’t already own. Once you own either the golden or non-golden version of a Legendary card, you won’t get a duplicate of it until you own all the Legendary cards from that set. Soon, you’ll be able to craft a Legendary without the worry of opening it in your next few packs!"

>"In addition, you will never open more copies of any card in a pack than you can use in a single deck—no more opening three or more of the same common, rare, or epic card in one pack!"

We did it, bros! How pumped are you right now, /v/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPUG0lJpqJY
http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20852959/
>>
I don't play Hearthstone.
>>
I'm not falling for it Ben you jewish fuck
>>
File: 1476657753318.gif (465KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1476657753318.gif
465KB, 320x180px
>>381526984
>Schlomo, Gwent gives the goyim two packs of cards a day, and they even let you pick the final card in every pack! What do we do!? We can't give them more cards, our profits!
>Bergenstein, I have the perfect idea. We'll make it so you don't get duplicates in a pack. That way the goyim keep getting about half a pack of cards a day, but they feel like the RNG is on their side. That way we don't lose profit, look like the good guys, and make the goyim feel like buying cards is more valuable!
>>
File: 1431638373238.gif (1MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
1431638373238.gif
1MB, 360x203px
>>381527170
>>
>>381527859
It's a shame companies are so willing to sit on uninteresting, (in this case moneygrubbing) mechanics when simple solutions exist and only """innovate""" when they're worried some new game is going to steal all their players
the double irony of the situation is that the players leaving heathstone for gwent are an absolute drop in the ocean. And on top of that they probably don't even give a shit about the business model and just don't want to get shafted by coinflips game after game
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.