[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Until today, I have always thought that PC is a good gaming device.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
But not anymore.
A few months ago I've bought Minecraft. It's a good game, wether your PC is better or not. You're able to use a better PC and make the game better by using Mods, Shaders and TPs.
Today I wanted to buy Terraria. But I can't. Because you have to download Steam first. And make an account. And be online while playing.
Seriously? What. The. Hell. I have never heard anyone talking bad about Steam - And don't know why. Steam uses DMR, Steam forces you for updates, for their client and even to be online. Steam has no reason to know were I live - Mojang doesn't even want to know. They just want to sell their game. Why does Steam wants to force you? Why am I just not able to download a game like Terraria, without having to access to Steam? It is the same with Battlefield 3/4, Dice and Origin. Developers force you to unnecessary things, bad things.
Right now I'll just wait for Terraria Switch. Btw Switch: A console, which let's you play your games anywhere, let's you even sell your games and doesn't forces you to anything. Nothing. No 24/7 internet, no "you need Internet for day 1 patch" or "you need bla for bla" - Just buy the console, buy Zelda, no Internet, just play. This is how videogames should be.
>>
>>381524942
You seriously didn't have Steam installed all this time? What a faggot.
>>
>>381524942
1st off you got shit taste.
2nd you can play your installed singleplayer games w/o internet connection.
>>
there is a GOG version of terraria you stupid underaged cunt

SAGE
A
G
E
>>
>>381524942
You can always pirate on PC.
>>
>>381524942
Console peasentry in one fucking comment. If you dont like PC than go away from 4chan since it is PCMasterrace only.
>>
PC sucks and is for people who don't understand video games or play games to socialization escapes.

BUT to LITERALLY play devil's advocate that's not necessarily true. You need internet to patch Breath of the Wild from the moment you get it. Even on Wii U. The game will demand you patch it to latest firmware 1.1.2 even if your console is the latest firmware. If you don't it won't even boot up. It'll give you the finger and take you back to the home menu.

Note: PC is the devil in my analogy.
>>
>>381525734
LOL!
/v/ is Nintendogaf dude
>>
>>381524942
>Minecraft is a good game
Stopped reading there because there no way you have anything important to say
>>
>>381525967
>LOL!
>/v/ is Nintendogaf dude

Being this blinded by your favourite sticker wars
>>
>>381524942
Don't blame your stupidity on others.
>>
File: you were born a shitter.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
you were born a shitter.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>381524942
>>
>>381524942
foreignposters should be banned. fuck off with your shitty English and shit opinions
>>
>>381527058
>>/pol/
>>reddit

pick which trashbag you want to call home then fuck off
>>
>google OP
>posted 4 days ago on reddit

Surprise.
>>
>>381524942
To give a sincedre response OP
Most of us got used to Steam because it's pretty convenient. It just boots with windows in the background, automatically updates your shit, provides a chat platform, provides cloud support for savegames and settings, provides a modding platform for tons of games, and so on. Always online isn't quite true for many games, you can often play them in offline mode.
What do you mean by 'know where you live'? Why would steam care about that?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.