[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon GO?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: pokemon_go_logo.png (119KB, 608x370px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_go_logo.png
119KB, 608x370px
Well, they updated it. What do you think of it now?
>>
Still a dead game.
>>
>>381520801
Are gyms just full of spoofers and people who cheat to get perfect snorlaxes and dragonites still?
>>
>>381520801
Did they update it with gameplay?
No?
Fuck off.
>>
>>381521168
I don't know, they said they "tag" people that have cheated in pokemon now. And the Pokemon won't do what the cheater wants anymore.
>>
>>381521043
Can you tell me why? And why won't you play it?
>>
>>381520801
I still can't play it on my rooted phone
>>
>>381521974
Can you get a new one that's not rooted?
>>
>they release raid update
>everyone who has been playing for the past year is between level 20 to 25
>raids are for level 35 and up

Oh, so they want to put the final nail in this game's coffin.
>>
>>381521607
I really wonder what that means because if it essentially means they cant use gyms then I'd actually want to play the game again. I heard they were planning on changing the combat system, is it any good or is it still pretty much a rhythm game
>>
>>381520801

No thanks. I need my phone's charge to last at least a day.
>>
>>381522161
Are you fucking joking? I played the shit out of that game every day walking to class when I was in college and I only got to level 30 which is higher than any of my friends managed to get. Shouldn't they focus on content that a majority of players can enjoy?
>>
>>381521168
Yeah. But this game is so boring past level 20 that I don't even bother spoofing anymore.
>>
>>381522162
I think it's going to be a good thing that they change this asinine combat system of tapping to kill and no actual leveling up.

Here's the link to the blog I saw with the tagging system for cheaters: http://www.businessinsider.com/niantic-wants-to-punish-pokemon-go-cheaters-2017-6
>>
>>381522256
>>381522161
They should lower the level requirement for the raids to at least 20 because that's where most of my friends got and where I stopped.
>>
They should just nuke it alll and start over, it's their only shot of getting even a fraction of the playerbase back
>>
>>381522256
It gets worse.

To buy a raid pass (though you can get one free one a day) it costs 100 coins.

You can get coins by holding a gym. You get one coin for every hour you hold it.

One. Fucking Coin.

That's 100 hours. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>381522531
They'll probably lose profit restarting the whole game over again. They just want to make as much money while keeping the playerbase begging for more.
>>
>>381522601
They changed it from where you have to go to the Gym every 24 hrs to get 15 coins?
>>
File: 1489058091444.jpg (40KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1489058091444.jpg
40KB, 640x628px
>Fans wanted a game where you simply walk around, encounter pokemon and battle them to capture/ gain exp and then trade and battle with friends over the net or people you approach in the street

>Instead we get pokemon go with shit mechanics no one likes

I can emulate main Pokemon games on my phone, why would I tolerate Pokemon Go with No content?
>>
>>381522680
Yep. They completely changed how gyms worked and it fucked everything up.

Now instead of just taking out pokemon one by one, once you defeat a pokemon that pokemon loses a bigger health bar. You have to beat one of the pokemon like five times in order for it to leave the gym.
>>
>>381522601
That's a shitty system for raids but getting coins for every hour you hold a gym is better than every 24 hours, and even then you'd have to manually claim the coins so if you happen to be busy during the 24th hour of you holding a gym, you're effectively losing coins
>>
>>381522870
They made it more casual... God damn you Niantic!
>>
>>381520801
Pokemon What?

Like all fads, people ride the wagon until it crashes. Even If Pokemon Go became amazing only a portion of people would appreciate it.
>>
haven't "played" it in a year. Deleted it from my phone last august. the only way i'll ever play it again is if there's a pokemon that helps you lose your virginity.
>>
It still amazes me how much wasted potential this game was, everyone that was once into Pokemon dreamed of a game like this and we got a barebones as fuck game with no gameplay.
>>
>>381524853
Thats only the recent gen pokemon... Well shit anon, sorry.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.