[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, /v/. Admit it, this game is fun and addictive.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 91SunTGD0jL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (353KB, 926x1500px) Image search: [Google]
91SunTGD0jL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
353KB, 926x1500px
Ok, /v/. Admit it, this game is fun and addictive.
>>
>>381519151
Literally Wii Sports boxing for 100 Canadian dollarydoos.
>>
It's one of the most rage inducing games I've ever played.
>>
>>381519290
>it's the games fault I live in a shitty country
Ok then
>>
>>381519151
If by "fun" and "addictive" you mean "boring" and "repetitive" then yes, it is.
>>
File: n.png (294KB, 540x406px) Image search: [Google]
n.png
294KB, 540x406px
Ok peeps
>best character design
Byte and Barq
>best logo
Twintelle
>best alt color
black ribbon girl
>best quirk
twintelle time stop
>>
>>381519358
Is it really as difficult as everyone is saying?
>>
>>381519358
this
>>
Let's play OP
>>
>>381519151
I can't fucking play with the motion controls to save my life. It's hard enough with the game pad.
>>
>>381519151

Fuck you I always liked ARMS
>>
>>381520441
No, anon here just sucks ass
>>
>>381519151
man you know damn well I didn't buy a goddamn Switch lmao fuck outta here with this thread
>>
>>381520441
A lot of people will try to dive right into 4- or 7-star difficulty. It's hard, sure, but the game gives you infinite retries in single-player, so you can fight til you're blue in the face.

I'm loving online party mode. The variety keeps it fresh and I can play for hours.
>>
>>381519358
This, but only until you get the hang of it. That's satisfying as fuck.
>>
what rank are you?

9 here. I'm gonna be here for a while too
>>
It's OK. There just isn't much depth to it. A game like Smash Bros I can play for hours, but this game is good for maybe like 30 mins to one hour of fun. It can also be frustrating as fuck for single player because the difficulty is artificially hard bullshit.

It's a decent distraction and my non gaming girlfriend enjoys playing it with me, so it's a fun way to spend time with her. she also wrecks my ass using motion controls because I'm pure trash at using them, but I can't use regular controls and stomp her or she'll get bored quick so I have suffer using this shit control scheme.
>>
>>381524171
9 too but I'll be to ten by next week.
>>
>>381524364
Try party mode, it's really fun, I think I've played 30 hours so far.
>>
if you don't (You) me you have buyers remorse
>>
>>381519151
It's already dead and even drones admit it gets boring fast
>>
>motion controls only

It's a trash heap. Shame, I might have enjoyed it if it wasn't Wii Boxing.
>>
File: 1479566784181.jpg (149KB, 499x670px) Image search: [Google]
1479566784181.jpg
149KB, 499x670px
Fucking servers are down for maintenance right now!
>>
>>381519151

is this virtual on?
>>
>>381519358
Being beaten is giving me an aneurysm. The combination of the sometimes inconsistent motion controls and the fact that I'm bodily involved really gets my blood boiling
>>
>>381525618
Movement has some similaritie with the motion control scheme, but that's mostly it.
>>
As long as you have a regular controller, it's pretty great
>>
>>381525445
Except you can use non-motion controls, dumbass.
>>
>>381525445
Put your Joycons in the grip if you want to use the standard controls
>>
It really isn't desu. I regret my purchase.
>>
What controls are you guys using?
I'm kind of digging the Pro Controller instead of joycons even though I like the motion controls.
>>
I wouldn't call the game bad but no way in hell does this thing have a long life or decent playerbase 2 months from now, even with free updates and shit there is just not much there. It isn't a third person shooter like splatoon, it's a simple fighting game that people are going to get sick of really quick even with new arms/stages/characters. You just go to ranked and start to get burned out pretty quick on it. Or go party and get annoyed every time you play a mode you don't want to which is a lot of them.
>>
>>381529474
So the only thing Splatoon has over ARMS that gives it longevity is being a shooter?
>>
>>381529863
I mean, pretty much yeah. You also got the campaign, weapons having more tangible/obvious differences then changing arms, more variety in how you can play, games take longer than arms, etc. but yeah I mean those basically = "it's a shooter" .
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.