[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best Metriodvania?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Metroidvania.png (374KB, 600x714px) Image search: [Google]
Metroidvania.png
374KB, 600x714px
What's the best Metriodvania?
>>
Super Symphony of the Metroid
>>
Stealth Hollow Knight thread
>>
>>381518743
>mods delete every single thread, not even leaving one
Are we just not allowed to discuss a video game here? Because it's been a fun ten years, but I'm getting ready to leave this shithole if that's the case. Unless it was just the shitposter that made every last thread, then I get it.
>>
What happen with the whole Hollow Knight fiasco? I wasn't here for it.
>>
I just bought hollow knight and I want to fucking discuss it but apparently you can't do it on /v/
>>
>>381518981
Someone started spamming Hollow Knight threads. A mod got triggered and began removing all Hollow Knight threads, removing posts related to Hollow Knight and banning people that complained.

It's still happening right now.
>>
Might as well just use the subreddit and Discord to discuss the game then. /v/ ain't gonna cut it
>>
>>381518981

Shills shilling too hard

>>381518897
>>381519001

Literally none of those threads contained any discussion of actual gameplay.

> should I buy?

> Oy vey it's another shoah!

Were about the only things discussed.
>>
>>381519157
Who even cares as long as that discussion is contained to a thread? No one is forcing you to read these threads.
>>
Does Terraria count as metroidvania?
>>
>>381518981
There's someone super salty the game is on the front page of Steam, so he made a million threads to falseflag Shovel Knight fans. Pretty certain it's the same guy that posts that Metroidvania tier image with La-Mulana at the top.
Actually, it's this guy right here, always posts in this format of leaving a space between every line. Linking to one person, commenting, then linking to others, then greentexting.
>>
>get Hollow Knight
>it won't fucking recognize my controller
>have to mess with Big Picture Mode
>Hollow fucking Kinight finally recognizes my controller
>get random hiccups, as in my button inputs stop being registered and I just stand still and drop to the ground even as I keep jump pressed

What a gigantic overhyped turd, if I don't get a fix for this I'm refunding this shit, you ain't getting my money you fucking shills
>>
>>381519351
That's called Reddit spacing. And la mulana guy is a serious autist, he'll be here soon. Try complimenting him, that almost got him to go away once.
>>
>>381516950
Guacameme was a top tier metroidvania
>>
>>381519351

> implying it was one troll

There have been simultaneous HK threads for days now. Apparently a shitty 33% sale was a good excuse to shill it even more.
>>
>>381519561
It's a falseflag attack by this retard https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/XIvovu2seATrHgjkV-cH7Q/
He has an unhealthy irrational hate toward many Metroidvanias, always avatarfags with anime in the posts that don't have that image, and tries to shill Marrow himself
>>
>>381516950
The new metroid made by the castlevania team
>>
super metroid, metroid prime 1, or metroid prime 2
>>
>>381519417
>have controller problems
>instead of using a different controller or playing m+kb I'll just throw a fit like a baby
>>
>>381520207
>having more than one controller
>playing a metroidvania game with m+kb

If the game is optimized and developed to be specifically played using a controller and the game does not recognize all controllers then that is the developers fault
>>
>>381520501
I agree, but your reaction to it is that of a spoiled child.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.