[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your hopes and fears for Metroid: Samus Returns?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Metroid Samus Returns.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Metroid Samus Returns.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
What are your hopes and fears for Metroid: Samus Returns?
>>
My hope is that it's really good

My fear is that it won't sell
>>
File: 002.jpg (358KB, 840x900px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
358KB, 840x900px
>>381508281
No fears. I'm genuinely hype as fuck that they finally made a Metroid 2 remake. Took them long enough.
>>
I hope it'll be good and fear it being shit
>>
>>381509697
This
Nintendo despite putting out lots of 3ds games is going hardcore into killing it and making sure nobody knows about it. They aren't advertising any of their coming 3ds games at all and SR will likely just get sent out to die with a one day embargo, limited review copies, and no marketing.
Then it'll get 200k lifetime and Metroid will be dead again.
>>
>>381508281
I can elect not to use abilities that I think make the game worse

But what bothered me was the treehouse waifu played a stand-and-shoot style instead of running and shooting. Aiming looks snapped when you aren't holding the aim button, instead of just being 360 degrees all the time.
>>
Hope that it's good and that it doesn't destroy the GOAT Metroid 2 atmosphere
Fear that it won't be good
>>
I want the OST but all I would get is a shitty "best of" CD that has a lot of music I already have

It sounded like it could be a really good OST from the gameplay shown so far
>>
File: 1498186580940.jpg (301KB, 840x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498186580940.jpg
301KB, 840x900px
>>381510205
>>
The people who are making it have proven multiple times that they are incompetent so I don't really give a fuck about it. If it turns out to be good then I'll be surprised and happy but I'm fully expecting it to be garbage.
>>
>>381511201
are you talking about Nintendo as a whole or the team that they gave it to?
>>
hopes: good game
fears: none really, not gonna spend money on it.
>>
>>381511473
It's pretty clear he's talking about Mercury Steam
>>
>>381511849
fuck me is Mercury Steam making it?

there goes any hope I had for it
>>
Fear is that it has QTE bullshit. Hope is that it doesn't.
>>
>>381511834
If you pirate it I hope you step on a thousand Legos.
>>
>>381508281
My hopes are it releases sooner than later, I have no fears.
>>
>>381513663
Dude it's releasing in September.
>>
>>381514373
I know but I want it now.
>>
>>381508281
I hope they don't shoehorn Ridley in. His boss fights were always one of the weakest in whatever game he was in aside from Prime 3.
>>
>>381508281
>mercurysteam
its already shit
>>
>>381515039
I thought he had the second best boss battle in Super next to Mother Brain.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.