[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game needs a sequel badly.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: header (2).jpg (40KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header (2).jpg
40KB, 460x215px
This game needs a sequel badly.
>>
>Sumo has been doomed to shovelware ever since
It's not fair.
>>
File: Snek n berb.jpg (263KB, 1280x675px) Image search: [Google]
Snek n berb.jpg
263KB, 1280x675px
>>381509425
Ahem
>>
>>381510550
I stand by my point.
>>
File: 1363181777693.jpg (19KB, 567x356px) Image search: [Google]
1363181777693.jpg
19KB, 567x356px
>Friends live a block from my at the end of highschool/beginning of college when this game came out
>Get this game on PC
>They'd come over to play it sometimes
>They end up moving to the city for school and I bring my WiiU for multiplayer because it's portablish and a PC really isn't
>See that there is a WiiU port of Sonic All Stars Transformed
>Think about getting it over and over again for years but keep deciding not to because of the reputation that WiiU ports have a terrible reputation
>Spring on it like 2 months ago because it's 8 dollarsish used
>It's comparable to the 360 and better than the PS3 version, 30 fps but honestly it was playable
>It has 5 player local multiplayer
>Mfw I could have been playing this with my friends for the last 4-5ish years and have several hundred hours in it by now, probably won't get close to that now
>>
>no Bayonetta
>no Ristar
>no Kazuma Kiryu
>no Ecco the Dolphin
>no Seaman
>no Hatsune Miku
>>
>>381510550
The only bad Switch game I own. I hate being reminded that I own it. And to make matters worse, they updated the icon to look like shit the other day so now I basically have no choice but to delete it.
>>
>got rid of Opa-Opa and Bonanza Bros.
>added Yogscast and Danica Patrick
The first game is superior.
>>
>>381511685
>no Alicia Melchiott
>no Segata Sanshiro
>>
>>381511842
The first controls like a steaming turd regardless of the optional shitty youtuber DLC
>>
>>381511691
Also the fact that you only have roughly 32 gigabytes of storage that won't load like molasses because your external memory is SD storage.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.