[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will it flop? Will it live up to the Saints Row vibe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: AgentsofMayhem.jpg (192KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
AgentsofMayhem.jpg
192KB, 1280x720px
Will it flop? Will it live up to the Saints Row vibe?
>>
God I hope it flops
>>
At least when dice couldn't figure out what made bad company good they stopped trying.
>>
File: oh wow so funny.jpg (46KB, 285x322px) Image search: [Google]
oh wow so funny.jpg
46KB, 285x322px
>>381506193
It'll flop so hard you can already tell by the lol XD vibe, I wonder why do companies think that they can be funny when they literally physically can't.
>>
File: 1496439827662.png (86KB, 244x252px) Image search: [Google]
1496439827662.png
86KB, 244x252px
>tfw you'll never rock royal purple and fuck around in the Row ever again
How do I have to suck to get an open world, gangtsa, hip-hop styled game in the year of our lord, James Franco?
>>
has saints row turned into crackdown?
>>
>>381507351
Well, if we ever get "Like a Demon"
>>
>>381507293
Because that "lol XD" approach has been a proven formula for the SR series?
>>
>Let's make it saints row but not really saints row and have no correlation with the series

Whose dumb idea was this. Why is Coalition trying to be wannabe gearbox?
>>
File: Quizzical Spongebob.jpg (31KB, 450x336px) Image search: [Google]
Quizzical Spongebob.jpg
31KB, 450x336px
>>381507850
>"Like a Demon"
You are to elaborate.
>>
>>381508225
That's a really good question. They're part of the industry, they should've known how badly battleborn went and they must have their heads way too far up their ass to not know what made everyone like SR in the first place.
>>
>>381507293
who is this? source me
>>
>>381507639
Saints 4 is basically Crackdown except you also have powers.
>>381508225
More like, lets make a game that screams co-op but not add co-op
>>
>>381508225
I believe Volition's CEO made the statement a few years ago that he wanted to re-boot the saints row games because they strayed too far from the original 2
>>
I wouldn't even know about it if /v/didn't shill it
>>
File: such is the life of an anon.jpg (22KB, 300x205px) Image search: [Google]
such is the life of an anon.jpg
22KB, 300x205px
>>381508142
That might be true anon, but that was back when every vidya that's coming out tried to be edgy as fuck so it was new and fresh to see naked characters running around, or maybe I'm just getting older and huge dildo just stop being funny to me. I honestly don't know.

>>381508432
Sorry to disappoint ya, but I ain't having no sauce for this either. Truth be told I've been secretly posting her everywhere to see if there is any anons who knew.
>>
>>381506193
It's got the same type of animation intro as Battleborne.

Everything about this game looks cheap and uncreative, lacking any kind of coherence at all. There's nothing exciting about any of the characters, they're just uninspired mismashed things put together.
Take Beardy McBeardface for example. Is there anything remotely interesting or involving about his design?

This game is going to flop hard. It's got no SR name to save it's randomness and the randomness is uninspired and boring looking, No one's going to buy this.
>>
I think it will do okay. It's rare to get dedicated single player games like this these days.
>>
File: 1493436172949.jpg (35KB, 583x439px) Image search: [Google]
1493436172949.jpg
35KB, 583x439px
>>381506193
They should have just made a saints row in space where we going around wrecking the shit outta whatever we find in space as one final fuck you to the universe and take humanity out with a bang
>>
>>381506193
I feel like it will be the next Blunderborn. Spin off similar to their most popular franchise but will have nothing that made the popular franchise unique or fun
>>
>>381509862
it reminds me of shindol but im not sure
>>
>>381508456
Sauce? That sounds interesting.
>>
It'lll die harder than Dawn of War 3
>>
File: 1489386735139.png (127KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
1489386735139.png
127KB, 374x347px
For real, what type of game is this? I saw one commercial with a bunch of characters running and I thought it was supposed to be an Aeon of Strife Style Fortress Assault Game Going On Two Sides. Is it open world? Is this literally just "Not Saints Row" with extra characters?
>>
>>381511982
>Is it open world? Is this literally just "Not Saints Row" with extra characters?
I think so.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.