[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's not that bad.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: Watch_Dogs_box_art[1].jpg (22KB, 271x367px) Image search: [Google]
Watch_Dogs_box_art[1].jpg
22KB, 271x367px
It's not that bad.
>>
>>381504269
its not that good either

just another GTA clone that failed to live up to its own hype, even with the interesting concept.
>>
>>381504374
>its not that good either

no shit. I think that's implied with the "its not that bad" statement.

What im trying to say its that it's not the horrific piece of shit /v/ was screaming about when it came out. Not even close.
>>
>>381504269
It's actually become one of my favorite games since it was free on Xbox. Watch Dogs 2 was ok, it should've been a spinoff instead and Ubisoft should''ve made a watch dogs 2 that continues Pearce's story.
>>
>>381504535
I tried to like Watchdogs 2 but the le epik 1337 hipster hackers shit got old really REALLY fast.
>>
>>381504648
It got old since the reveal trailer. The whole setting of Watch Dogs 2 was not a bad setting, but it was a complete turn around from the dark tone of the first game. It wasn't even trying to be satirical and exaggerated like GTA so killing blume guards felt wrong.
>>
>>381504269
actually it is
literally the only good thing about it that I remember is that whenever you pick up some goon's gun it gets added to your collection
>>
>>381505743
>literally
God how I wish I could shoot anyone who uses this word on the head.
>>
Is it with getting it on the Steam sale with TheWorse mod if your only experience with the game was on the PS3?
>>
>>381506187
I literally used the word's literal meaning.
Literally nothing else in the game was good.
>>
>>381504269
I liked Watch Dogs. It was fun and had good action and atmosphere. The only bad thing was the driving, which felt way too slippery.
>>
>>381504269
Not great but it has the best gun play in any open world game
>>
>>381506324

Anon, I've finished watch_dogs when it launched.
Then returned to it when theworse 1.0 + maldo text were released and heck, it was a whole another experience.

>more weather
>more graphics
>more vehicles
>more people
>more and better sounds

Buy it already
>>
>>381506623
*cough*
>>
>>381504269
go back in time and pay 60 dollars for it, then talk to me faggot.
>>
>Six or so decent songs on the radio.
>Navy Pier has no Ferris Wheel and the Bean may as well not even be there.
>Willis Tower
>You go north of Chicago to reach Pawnee when it's to the southwest. The only Pawnees in Wisconsin are courts and streets.
>Aiden is an absolute dick to everyone he meets while acting like everything he did isn't his fault.
>Criminally underuse Jordi.
>Cars handle like you're sliding on ice which means the chase and time trial missions are nightmarish so you either drive motorcycles since they control slightly better, or you drift ages before the corner even appears.
>No reason to use any of the loud guns at all because it causes people in a 10 mile radius to call the cops which means a ctOS scan which means if you're not in a car as they're calling you're going to get chased by the cops.
>Psychic AI that will drive around a building you're in with a car that's shut off and you slid down with the door shut that they didn't see you go into so you're forced to get chased by them.
>Those missions where you need to evade a level 5 ctOS chase in under 3 minutes without being near any water.
>Having to beat poker in three areas for it to count.
>Having to beat that horrendous beer game something like 30 times for its reward.
>>
Watch_dogs would have been a lot better if the market wasn't flooded with "open world" games. It didn't really do anything special or that amazing. A lot of the selling points "hack the traffic shit to escape," "you can fuck over traffic lights," and so on were effectively useless. Some of the things did nothing to get away from the police and typically it was just easier to keep running.

Killing off everyone by hacking all the elements in the central OS or whatever it was bases was fun. Jumping around to camera to camera and finding the right things to hack was enjoyable, it was like solving a puzzle.
>>
>>381507519
>A lot of the selling points "hack the traffic shit to escape," "you can fuck over traffic lights," and so on were effectively useless. Some of the things did nothing to get away from the police and typically it was just easier to keep running.
You had to hit it when it had a white flash on the screen for that command. That guaranteed a police or gang member car destruction. You weren't supposed to use it as you were driving past, you'll notice this when you get the upgrade to blow up manholes where the cop cars will get close to the manhole and it'll flash white, but if you're too late they just swerve around it. The only exception to this is bridges which you need to raise as soon as you see them and get across them, and if you want them to stay delayed you need to use a Blackout since they just lower the bridge two seconds after you crossed it.
>>
>>381504269
The story was absolute dogshit. The main character was so bland it ruined the game for me.

Just awful. I wasn't ever motivated to do any of the missions. I did a lot of side stuff because I love grinding out shit for escapism, but it wasn't memorable at all.

The second one was better. If it hadn't have gotten cracked I never would have played it though.
>>
File: 1482020206603.png (174KB, 540x295px) Image search: [Google]
1482020206603.png
174KB, 540x295px
>Flashing Lights starts playing on the radio

one of the only good things about the game
>>
>>381507742
I knew about the timing, it still didn't feel like it was really doing anything to help me.
>>
>>381504527
so why champion mediocrity or excuse that trailer that promised more than it delivered?
>>
>>381504269
It sold well but the sjws just went nuts with aiden I have never seen such hate on a character.
>>
>>381508585
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z66wVo7uNw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02KPyZj8ej8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTayV03Jtmg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuMZPDG1ftk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxMJ8oIJ3sQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRyMWbiQgIY
This was basically all I had on repeat for my radio. Satellite is great when you're driving at night.

>>381508705
That's because outside of manhole hacks they usually only take out one car and there's always 2-4 on your ass. You would need to hack four stoplights and then jump a hacked bridge if you wanted to stop anyone from chasing you, but then there's a chance they respawn on your side which is nonsense.
>>
>>381504269
It's horribly "meh".
Multiplayer can be a little wacky though.
>>
Why would you play watchdog when the sequel is 10 times superior in every single way
>>
Watchdogs was Ubisofts attempt to rape the underutilized sandbox GTA type game that only Rockstar utilized like once every 4 years. Be glad they failed. Otherwise we would have gotten yearly Watchdog games and it would have destroyed the genre and Rockstar
>>
>>381504269
the hacking made the high speed chases way more fun than I was expecting
>>
>>381510480
>tunnel vision because you're trying not to crash in the ice rink roads
>miss all the hack prompts
>just outdrive the cops without hacking anything because who gives a fuck
Very fun indeed.
>>
>>381510417
>would have destroyed the genre and Rockstar
Especially when Rockstar literally makes the same bland openworld without any fun shit to do it in except killing everything
How fucking delusional you should be to write this kind of shit?
>>
>>381510691
GTA games have better narratives which helps greatly. I don't even remember what the dude for Watchdogs was doing. Something about a kid I think?
>>
>>381510986
>GTA games have better narratives which helps greatly
Yeah, like every single mission where "hey fucker, go and do some work for me", sure
>>
>>381506623
>>381506687
are these posts supposed to be satire?
>>
>>381504269
Most of the stuff ubi does is solid b+ material and this is no different.
>>
>>381511151
Maybe you should try paying attention when you play the game
>>
>>381511434
No, sadly I had more fun with WD 1 and 2 than any of GTAs except Chinatown Wars maybe
>>
>>381506687
I couldn't even finish the demo. It was so MEDIOCRE.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.