[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He fell for the ARMS meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: CenUTNUwAE9kgb_thumb.png (241KB, 550x506px) Image search: [Google]
CenUTNUwAE9kgb_thumb.png
241KB, 550x506px
>He fell for the ARMS meme
>>
Fucking this man, played it for like 3 days and now im back to Retardio Kart. What a scam.
>>
>OP runs into thread screaming and flailing
Yeah, helix was a good image choice
>>
>>381503043
yes, its a massive flop.
>>
>>381503043
Arms is such a shit tier game. Never fall for hype, /v/.
>>
i know this is going to sound like shitposting but how come people are rarely talking about ARMS?
i saw lots of threads about the game during the test fire but once the game came out, rarely anything.

what happened? is there not enough content in the game or something? i was planning on picking it up but now kinda deciding against it.
>>
File: average_nintenbro.png (212KB, 640x360px)
average_nintenbro.png
212KB, 640x360px
>>381503121
The only person screaming and flailing is you NintyDrone. Have fun with your wagglan geimu.
>>
File: 1428934273434.jpg (12KB, 258x245px)
1428934273434.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>expecting Shitendo to make anything but garbage
>>
>>381503439
/vg/ set up fighting lobbies and what not

you know actually playing the game
>>
>>381503439
If you didnt realize it yet, lots of threads are "free ad space", some dude at home starting threads/wars/etc to get people talking about the game for work. takes little to do and sometimes you can just post and walk away without fanning the flames.
>>
>>381503043
*spam grabs u*
Nothin personel, kid.
>>
>>381503565
>its the "nobody is talking about it because everyone is busy playing it" episode

not this shit again.

when botw came out, there was a shit ton of threads about game. are you saying more people were talking about the game rather than playing it?
>>
>>381503736
the game sold like shit though
>>
It was obvious that this would die fast.

It doesn't have enough casual content to keep players hooked for long that way, nor does it have enough competitive depth to sustain a playerbase that way. Y'all would have been better off waiting for Pokken DX, it at least has enough competitive meat to it to have kept a competitive scene going this whole time.
>>
>>381503043
>bought game on release date
>controls were wonky as fuck using the grip controls
>kept blocking when I wanted a curved punch
>kept moving forward when I wanted to move to side because slight tilt
>if I move my entire body an inch forward I swing both arms
>about to return the game
>anon tells me I can change the controls based on the controllers themselves
>snap into default controller
>shits much easier
>get to about rank 6 grand prix
>feel confidant enough for online play
>slow weapons were useless and got you killed
>fast weapons are king
>after 4 or so days I started noticing people doing one thing all the time
>counter attacks only
>literally wait for your opponent to attack
>they won every game
>started doing it myself
>winning all the time
>back to gamestop
>trade in for splatoon 2 pre-order
28 days
>>
BUT MUH WAIFUS
>>
>>381503465
>nintendo only makes shit

This is objectively false and you know it you absolute dumb nigger
>>
>>381503439
There's nothing really to talk. It's a fighting game with no waifus (or not enough like DOA or Tekken) or meaningful plot.
>>
>>381504382
yea I guess eating shit is an acquired taste
>>
>>381503439
>rarely
There's a /vg/ thread and /v/ almost always has a thread up. This is the current one:
>>381493383
I believe there were 5 threads up at once yesterday.
>>
>>381503043
Im having fun. its a lot like virtual-on and you can do some pretty cool moves with the motion controller. i can see myself coming back to this at least a few times a week since there is always other games to play and i still need to finish SMT4, strange journey and learn stop sucking at nethack
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.