[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Heal slut >Thinks he can solo a dungeon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

>Heal slut
>Thinks he can solo a dungeon
>>
>>381496906
>go to sleep cat is retarded
tell me something new
>>
>>381496906
Being able to heal is pretty significant to soloing dungeons.
>>
>>381496906
>heal slut
>dies in one hit
>spend more time reviving him then he does healing
>>
I really didn't like how my character didn't do anything to that stupid cat in fact I bent over backwards to be accommodating for the jerk, then ryuji says something that makes him mad, I have to take time out of MY BUSY SCHEDULE to hunt down that cat and beg for forgiveness not once but twice and finally he tells me apologies accepted.

He should apologize to me! Fucking asshole.

Teddy never would have done this
>>
>>381497026

well he has the lowest endurance stat, the lowest amount of HP and is weak to one of the most common elements in the game.
>>
>>381497294
He did apologize?
>>
His shitfit was honestly making me angry it was so fucking pointless and long
>>
File: Monk_render.jpg (98KB, 750x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Monk_render.jpg
98KB, 750x1024px
Guild wars monks could solo almost anything with a 55 hp build.
>>
>>381497294
>spends all game lamenting the fact that he's not human
>when teddie literally just fucking wills himself a human body with hard work
What a cunt.
>>
>>381496906
i want to smash that pussy if u know what I mean ;)
>>
File: 1494549139097.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494549139097.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
>>381497294
Is he the video game version of Jesse Jackson? The fuck. I've never played persona so idk.
>>
>>381497294
Teddy didn't live with you, he lived with Yosuke. If Morgana had stayed with Ryuji he probably would have just sucked it up.
>>
>tfw no Morgana sfm model to enact my degenerate fantasies on
>>
Remember the days people were saying he couldn't possibly be any worse than Teddie.
Glad i made the bitch my benchwarmer the moment Makoto joined the team.
>>
>>381498754
No, Teddie is still much, much worse
>>
>>381498754

I don't know how anyone can think this, especially if they played all the P4 spinoffs.

Teddie overstays his welcome very, very quickly.
>>
>>381498754
Teddie is the worst character in the series. Bearsona!
>>
Morgana would have been so much more tolerable if they hadn't made him the MC's third fucking arm and had him attached you to 24/7 commenting on every little thing. It was like the Yosuke situation in 4 (where he's clearly acting as the MC's mouthpiece in events) except a hundred times worse.
>>
File: Go to bed.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Go to bed.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>381496906
>>
Teddie and Morgana are both awful but for entirely different reasons

We should just not have a mascot for the next game.
>>
File: s-l225.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
s-l225.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
Hi, I hate teddyfags but don't you think anti-teddyfags are just as bad? Ever notice how teddyfags are always complaining about stuff? Well anti-teddyfags are always complaining about teddyfags so they're just as bad, those fucking problematic sexist assholes! Wouldn't you agree?
>>
>>381499763
>>381500050
Koromaru was so simple and cute and nice
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.