[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leaking evelynns rework here. got to playtest a early version

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 270
Thread images: 34

File: 1485577406869.jpg (605KB, 835x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1485577406869.jpg
605KB, 835x1280px
Leaking evelynns rework here. got to playtest a early version of her earlier today, things can change, but Riot is fairly certain the new ult will remain for the final release. i dont have exact numbers/ratios on the abilities as i only got to playtest. Believe it or dont is up to you.

>Passive
Eve siphons HP and mana of targets she has killed. seems overtuned in the jg and more than likely wont stay. 30 HP large monsters, quadrupled vs champions. She also gains a "essence of hate" stacks, which powers her other abilities depending on stack. you get 4 stacks for every kill you get on a target.

>Q
Largely the same, except the Base CD is lowered per stack of hate essence she has. her Q is not effected by CDR anymore, but she can go as high as 50% CDR at 52 stacks of hate, which is 13 kills.

>W
new Passive that allows her to go through minions. active is the same, except its been reworked to go with her new hatred mechanic. each stack of hatred reduces the mana cost by 1 and increases the MS % by 0.25. so 1 kill reduces the mana cost by 4 and MS by 1%.

>E
No longer hits twice and no longer does physical damage. Nukes the target for a single hit for Magic damage, and the ability is increased by 1% for every 4 stacks of hatred you have. idk if it has a cap or not.

>R
the biggest change. her old passive is now completely tied to a toggled ultimate(6 second CD) with a few tricks. When she becomes stealthed she gains a shield that persists for 6 seconds after exiting stealth. the base shield is very weak, 50/100/150, but its increased by 5 per hatred stack. Her base detection radius has also been reduced slightly, and it can be further reduced by hatred stacks untill she can no longer be detected. With enough hatred she can actually become "invisible" rather than "camouflaged"

New eve has no CC in her kit in exchange for more kill potential. She starts off very weak, but if she manages to get kills she snowballs out of control.
>>
>>381492829
Sounds plausible enough, I suppose.

Doesn't stop her from being a shitty character design tho.
>>
And kindred is no longer unique
>>
>>381492829
>another Eve rework
???
>>
why is she getting another rework
why does riot rework random characters for no fucking reason
>>
what does she look like?
>>
>>381493762
Kindred and eve do very different things. its not like they are the only two champs that share similar passives. count how many champions have revive passives for example...
>>
>>381494701
practically naked out of stealth, covered by a skimpy shadow bikini or something. when stealth more of her body is covered, as if she is being protected by the shadows. interestingly enough, if she takes dmg without breaking stealth and starts to lose the shield, her shadow armor also starts to break and it becomes the skimpy bikini.
>>
>>381492829
bullshit they said she is sex bomb now and you didn't mention that
>>
post lewds of legends
>>
>>381492829
I'm still amazed at Riot's incompetence when it comes to champion design. Isn't this like her 4th rework?
>>
>>381495190
>>381494841

i did, i just hit comment limit for the OP so had to make it shorter.
>>
>>381495491
Second

>>381494574
She's getting a complete overhaul. It's not just her gameplay, she's getting completely redesigned. They've been putting out these updates lately and most of them have been outstanding, Warwick being the best one yet.
>>
>ASSFAGGOTS
Wow it's fucking nothing.
>>
>>381497110
>They've been putting out these updates lately and most of them have been outstanding, Warwick being the best one yet.
They've all been trash because they're totally unnecessary. I barely play the game anymore because the changed all the fucking characters I liked.
>>
>relies on early kills to be relevant
>no cc and gap closer
Riot still shitty at reworks i see
>>
>>381497578
>They've all been trash because they're totally unnecessary

Wut. WW was fucking garbage and was outdated as fuck, now he's an actual champion and pretty cool, same with Galio.

Evelynn right now is like Azir/Ryze, if she is balanced she is too strong, if she is nerfed she is trash, she needs a rework because in her current state she is hard to balance
>>
File: tumblr_onehzzJ8El1vwm0nwo2_1280.png (2MB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onehzzJ8El1vwm0nwo2_1280.png
2MB, 1280x1707px
Nice thread OP but I love Kled!
>>
Is this game worth coming back to?
I dropped it for dota when they reworked pretty much all the heroes I played one by one until I hated every single hero in the game.
>>
>>381497804
>WW was fucking garbage and was outdated as fuck
How? There was absolutely nothing wrong with him.
Protip: "wahh targeted ults are bad because I'm too retarded to position myself and be near teammates who can break a channel" is not an argument
>>
>>381492829
>evelyn will never sit on your face

>>381498136
nope, don't bother coming back. come for teh for lewds, and don't stay for them.
>>
>>381497110
>and most of them have been outstanding
and yet the only champion that mattered to me (Soraka) has literally the worst rework I've ever witnessed and for which nobody asked for

Feels Fucking Bad Man, so glad I uninstalled this garbage game
>>
>>381498493
You quit in time too, tencent wholly owns riot games now
>>
>>381498608
Oh I know the disgusting Chinese degenerates have their grubby hands on Riot now. That happened long after I actually stopped giving two shits about the game and moved over to DotA (I've stopped playing and caring about DotA nowadays though now that teams are being all switched up and RIP Navi/Alliance)
>>
>>381498772
That's fine. I now and then check in with dota 2, but so many other games take in my time right now
>>
>>381498228
He was braindead as fuck, even with an updated VU no one would have wanted to main him, he had no mechanics at all.

Now you can Q E for ganking, you can E R for intiation, you can predict flashes to follow with Q, you can actually do stuff with him now.
>>
>>381498136
Go watch videos of people playing your champions or maybe watch the new ones to see if you are interested. If you don't like it then don't play it.
>>
>>381492829
LOL
I remember when they remade her and stealth in general a few years ago.
>>
>>381499404
Mechanically simple champions are good to have because it makes for good characters to learn on
On top of that, regardless how much you don't like a particular character, just completely deleting it and adding a new one with the same name is a huge fuck you to players who liked that character's existing playstyle
>>
File: implying.jpg (282KB, 774x1052px) Image search: [Google]
implying.jpg
282KB, 774x1052px
>>381498493
>Soraka is not a "healing fountain"
>Morello cries about Soraka being a "healing fountain"
>Reworks Soraka into a literal healing fountain
>>
>>381500062
She's a squishy healing battery that's somehow worse than a non-rechargeable Duracell battery that you recharged for 10,000 cycles.

Horrible fucking "skillshot" with horrid range that forces you to walk up to enemies so you can get healed and get a negligible MS buff, Riot's thought process here was "there's no way they would punish someone who just walks up to you and slings a spell at you!"

The heal isn't worth shit until you start getting AP/CDR items and by the time you get those, the game is already won or lost, and you didn't even make that much of a difference.

Her silence is alright if not for the horrid cooldown and the fact that enemies can simply walk out of it so easily that zoning anyone with it is about as successful as trying to get a pet cat to not claw you to death for no reason. Sure you can time it with a stun or someone teleporting in but most of the time, the snare doesn't even matter, it's the silence that counts.

Her ult is, well, her ult. Not much changed there except better heal when your teammates are low health. I'm surprised they didn't fuck this ability over.
>>
>>381492829
Sounds disgustingly broken
>invisible assassin with resistance to burst

Yeah just add her to my to-ban list
Did you get to playtest new Azir/will you be able to? That's what's interesting to me.
>>
File: 1491252239971.jpg (361KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1491252239971.jpg
361KB, 1500x1500px
>>381492829
>She starts off very weak, but if she manages to get kills she snowballs out of control.
sounds familiar. so glad I quit the game
>>
>>381500645
I'm not sure if you're just agreeing with me in posting all that, but my point was that her rework is shit and was totally unnecessary
>>
File: Riven.png (901KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Riven.png
901KB, 1280x720px
>>381501101
woops wrong character
not that it makes a difference anyway
>>
>>381498228
He was fucking useless. Now he's basically the same champ but way better. His VGU was basically a slew of massive buffs.
>>
>>381501162
I was 100% agreeing with you.
>>
>>381499631
Warwick is still super simple and has the same general playstyle. He can just gank pre-6 now.
>>
>>381501617
Oh good, glad to hear it
Soraka was the only support I enjoyed and I actually really enjoyed playing her
>>
>>381492829
>siphons mana

Stopped reading there, they confirmed ages ago and many times since then that this mechanic would never return, or else Wit's End would still have it. Your entire post is invalid.
>>
>>381501765
>Warwick is still super simple and has the same general playstyle
So now the "he was too simple" argument is out the window.
Why change him then?
>>
>>381501794
Try reading the rest of that sentence, retard
>>
>>381501862
They changed him to make him more than a fucking walking ultimate. They succeeded on a tremendous scale. I say this as someone that was burnt out on League and gave it another chance partly because of him. Warwick's rework was stellar.
>>
>>381492829
so you still have to spam q the entire match?
>>
>le you get stacks that power up your ability face
it's honestly pathetic how often they use this
>>
>>381502703
>They changed him to make him more than a fucking walking ultimate.
He wasn't.
>>
The Mordekaiser rework still upsets me.
>>
>Riot will keep reworking old champions because they can't balance a damn
People after all these years still falling for the new and exciting ruse. This is artificial update at its finest.
>>
>>381502993
The fuck? Yes he was

Warwick pre-rework didn't gank before 6 because his ganks were GARBAGE. Pre-6 all he had was a very healthy jungle clear. Even his toggle blood scent was trash. Then he hit 6, walked to a lane and flash ult for easy fucking ganks.

It was garbage and boring to play. Even Yi is more fun and he's even MORE braindead.
>>
>>381503254
Even though I haven't played this game in sometime, I'm so glad Xin Zhao is relatively unchanged. He still charges in, stabs you with his polearm, kills entire teams by himself and gets away with barely a sliver of health, the way he should be played.

or am I wrong?
>>
>>381502993
Yes, he really was outside of his steroid. His thirst is global, his Q is stronger, he now has a damage reduction steroid and an AoE fear. His ult is a skillshot now but its distance scales with movespeed. All he lost was the AoE component of his attack speed stetoid, trading that for aoe cc.
>>
>>381503691
He was reworked but like 6 years ago.
>>
File: fierce punch.jpg (150KB, 1171x1182px) Image search: [Google]
fierce punch.jpg
150KB, 1171x1182px
>>381503010
>The Mordekaiser rework still upsets me.
>Mordekaiser rework

what
h
a
t
?
>>
>>381503948
>doesnt know what they did to morde

good, you dont need to know my child.
>>
>>381501101
>Character that is dependent on levels snowballs if given an early advantage
Wow welcome to mobas. Play fighting games if this upsets you. No seriously they're more fun.
>>
>>381505502
oh its okay I already quit some time ago, but I prefer to keep my memories of him untainted.
>>
>>381492829
Any word on how she looks?

If shes still some purple bitch in bra and a thong then dropped
>>
>>381505770
>If shes still some purple bitch in bra and a thong then dropped
?
Problem?
>>
>>381501526
>He was useless

Never understand why people use this argument to defend reworks, Riot intentionally keeps these kind of characters weak on purpose; they'd be fixed just the same with simple number buffs, RIot just doesn't want people to play them competitively.
>>
>>381506329
looks like shit
>>
>>381492829
>League of Shitters

kill yourself my man
>>
>>381503387
>The fuck? Yes he was
No he wasn't. "Walking ultimate" means you can't do anything but ult. Old WW got extremely strong even without his ultimate and had no trouble sticking on people.

>Warwick pre-rework didn't gank before 6 because his ganks were GARBAGE.
And what's wrong with that? I think weak pre-6 gank followed by extremely strong 6+ gank is good champion variety and puts him in a unique place. It means you're safe at first, but you have to be weary of the point where he might hit 6 and come out of the jungle and then you have to be even more cautious than against the average jungler at that point. But no, Riot wants their game to be braindead and they have to streamline the hell out of everything. Nobody's allowed to have unique power curves.

>It was garbage and boring to play.
Pure opinion, 100% meaningless argument.

>>381503805
See above
>>
>>381506389
They wouldn't get played competitively anyway because of how binary they are. Even now Warwick won't see comp play but who cares? Comp play prioritizes different things when it comes to champ select. Some characters that are strong in comp are shit in pubs and vice versa.
>>
>>381506595
>No he wasn't. "Walking ultimate" means you can't do anything but ult. Old WW got extremely strong even without his ultimate and had no trouble sticking on people.

This guy is legit retarded lol, or he hasnt played the game since season 2.
>>
>>381506962
Not an argument.
Sounds like you were a shit WW player.
>>
File: valeera_by_ryumi_gin-d9n9w7g.jpg (672KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
valeera_by_ryumi_gin-d9n9w7g.jpg
672KB, 636x900px
>people still playing League of Losers

So glad I uninstalled that trash and started playing a real moba. Never looked back. Hots pretty much makes LoL obsolete. It feels so slow to play now after trying Hots.
>>
>>381497578
>getting mad that they made Warwick both good and aesthetically pleasing
Thank god you don't play.
>>
>>381492829
dota 2 ability draft still leagues ahead of this trash game for 10 yr olds sorry kiddos but its true

fucking fight me faggots.
>>
>>381507007
i dont argue with bronze level retard trash that actually think old ww "had no trouble sticking to targets without his ult" when the game has STUPID amounts of CC and hyper mobility

kill yourself.
>>
You guys ready for the Yasuo rework coming up? He's getting reworked due to bronze and silver players whining so much.
>>
>>381499631
>Mechanically simple champions are good to have because it makes for good characters to learn on
Are you saying that Warwick now isn't good to learn on? He has arguably the easiest clear in the game.

>>381501862
Easy to play =/= braindead and bland
See Jax
>>
>>381507160
Ability draft is fun as fuck but you constantly get retards picking shitty passives because "I'm going to make CM last ability pick work as a carry if it kills me"
>>
File: 1452720136708.gif (2MB, 205x221px) Image search: [Google]
1452720136708.gif
2MB, 205x221px
>>381507127
>little tykes LoL for retards
>"""real moba"""

The only "real moba" is Dota, everything else is just casualized Dota demakes
>>
>>381492829
Fake, you don't even mention the tentacles and she has charm cc ability, it's confirmed.

Fucking retard larper idiot nigger bitch ass cunt.
>>
>>381507381
Except you're wrong kiddo. League is a dumbed down Dota, Hots plays nothing at all like Dota. Entirely diff game kid.
>>
>>381507141
>my opinions are all facts
>if I like the new thing then nobody is allowed to like it the way it was
nice

>>381507219
Not an argument

>>381507282
>Are you saying that Warwick now isn't good to learn on?
He's a lot less good to learn on than he was before

>Easy to play =/= braindead and bland
Old WW wasn't braindead and bland
This is subjective
>>
>>381507007
Yeah playing semantics isn't arguing shit. Even if wasn't a LITERAL walking ultimate that was pretty much his role in game post level 6. He was nigh useless early.

>And what's wrong with that? I think weak pre-6 gank followed by extremely strong 6+ gank is good champion variety and puts him in a unique place.
He spiked at 6 and that's where his spike ends. It is objectively a shit design gameplay wise and I ponder how you could defend it.

You can't even say it was a "unique power curve", Malzahar, Fizz, and several other champions spike high on their level 6 due to their ultimate. The difference between them and pre-rework Warwick was their kit actually functioned aside from it. So while Warwick plateaus as a champion at 6 everyone else steadily increases.

Yeah okay it's opinion that it's garbage and boring to play but it's objectively shit in design. His VU improved on him massively.
>>
>>381507481
>Hots plays nothing at all like Dota.
Yeah, because it's a dumbed down LoL.
When you cull 90% of the mechanics out of a formula and simplify every last thing that there is to simplify, it tends to no longer resemble the original thing
>>
File: primevil.jpg (143KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
primevil.jpg
143KB, 1280x720px
>mfw people play league and pay 20-30 bucks on "legendary" and "ultimate" skins
>meanwhile I logged onto hots and literally got all 3 prime evil diablo legendary skins for FREE
>>
>>381506962
Most people that complain in these threads haven't played since then.
>>
>>381507712
Free skins have been in league for multiple years now
all mobas are equally shit fag
>>
>>381507664
>He was nigh useless early.
I already explained to you why there was nothing wrong with this.

If his non-ult lategame was weak, they could have buffed that instead of deleting him and making a new character with the same name.
Riot has no fucking clue how to actually tweak and balance a game so the moment anything goes wrong they just throw the entire character in the trash and start over. It's a giant middle finger to long-term players.
>>
File: 1430886393224.jpg (63KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1430886393224.jpg
63KB, 600x600px
>mfw I logged onto Dota and got all heroes for FREE
>>
>>381507712
I got Project Yi for free as well
>>
File: 1490912983987.png (241KB, 705x705px) Image search: [Google]
1490912983987.png
241KB, 705x705px
>>381507712
>>381507127
>you will never be so desperate for players you have to shill in a thread about a game that utterly BTFOs yours
It's like Randy Pitchford is actually posting here.
>>
>>381507880
t. butthurt riotdrone who wants to make every game as shit
>>
>>381507676
It cuts out all the lame boring shit from LoL and condenses it into a game that is actually FUN. LoL isn't fun anymore. Sitting in a lane for 20 minutes last hitting minions as your enemy does the same, with a jungler occasionally roaming in to gank, is boring as fuck. The slow ass movespeed even with boots and movespeed enhancing items pales to the fast natural speed of Hots. Also the absurd damages, in LoL you get blown the fuck up instantly all the time. Hots fights are more strategic and not just "this assassin/fed tank/adc instakilled me the instant he appeared on my screen". Also the game enforces teamwork in a more natural way than league does.

Hots is just better. Only mobas worth playing are hots, and dota if you prefer the old school style. LoL is trash, I say this from years of experience.

also hots has better, sexier, and cooler waifus
>>
>>381507664
>The difference between them and pre-rework Warwick was their kit actually functioned aside from it.
Warwick is a jungler. He had great clear times, so his kit functioned fine aside from his ult. Please read what I already said about his early game and the unique power curve it creates.
>>
>>381506595
When people say "walking ultimate" it means that the champ is barely functional outside of pressing R. Which applied to WW. He HAS a power curve now and is strong early and mid game and evens out late.
>>
>>381508004
They're all already shit, they're mobas
>>
>>381507381
Dota is boring as shit, unintuitive, and the champions have about as much personality as a rock
>>
>>381492829
i want a fucking kassadin graphic rework
maybe a small buff on his Q but it's not really necessary
>>
File: 1492722715653.jpg (51KB, 437x437px) Image search: [Google]
1492722715653.jpg
51KB, 437x437px
>>381508010
>Hots fights are more strategic and not just "this assassin/fed tank/adc instakilled me the instant he appeared on my screen".
I love it when HotS players try to shill their shit and reveal they never got past Bronze.
>>
>>381508010
>hurr my opinions are facts
If you think a game that takes about as much attention and thought as its menu screens is fun, you do you, but don't go parading around claiming your little tykes game is actually good and worth playing.

The issue with HotS isn't that it sped up the "lane phase" and removed the concept of grinding farm, it's that it ALSO made the character progression and teamfighting extremely dull and forgiving on top of that.
>>
>>381508141
>I play MOBAs for their characters' personalities

*tips fedora*
>>
>>381507898
Project skins all suck and are gay looking tryhard trash made for edgelords. Prime Evil Diablo is fucking ART.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vREjsPOCcQY

>>381507880
You get skins way more easily in hots than in league. To get a free skin in league you need to first randomly get it, then unlock it using essences, which you get by disenchanting skin and champ shards, which can be hard to come by unless you buy tons of chests. Meanwhile in Hots I got chests simply for leveling up, and each chest has free shit in it, including skins. Which btw... don't need to be unlocked like in LoL's shitty system. That's right, I simply got a chest, opened it, and bam prime evil diablo.
>>
>>381508043
>When people say "walking ultimate" it means that the champ is barely functional outside of pressing R.
Aside from pre-6, which I already explained isn't a problem, he was totally functional outside of pressing R. When CC and mobility power creep started to set in, they could have just buffed things like his move speed to compensate or added something like a new Malz shield instead of deleting the character.
>>
>>381508227
>I play MOBAs with uninteresting characters

wew lad
>>
>>381507580
He's actually better to learn on than before. He's totally retard proof, he's difficult to invade, clears well, and his passive makes his map presence much better.
>>
>>381508141
When your only arguments are opinions and that the game is too hard for you to learn, you know your side is wrong
>>
File: 1348785773819.png (198KB, 388x372px) Image search: [Google]
1348785773819.png
198KB, 388x372px
The game's not my style and I'd never play it competitively, but I feel like they're better than ever on designs of champs. At least a lot better than when it was references and obvious clones.
>>
>>381508170
Teamfights in hots are anything but boring, they're exciting and sick as fuck. Like Genji for instance, you can do so much sick shit with him if you're good, and it takes more skill. Meanwhile you can play Zed in LoL and pretty much ult, q and e someone and they die instantly with no way to respond. It's fucking shit.
>>
>>381508327
I don't play LoL fag.
>>
>>381508404
I mostly agree with you except for Xayah. She's a Joss Whendon character
>>
>>381508260
>made for edgelords

posts overdesigned garbage literally "2dark4u" "2evil4u" red xenomorph
>>
>>381508327
>I play a genre with zero relevancy to story or lore for the characters
hmm
>>
File: 1493019141652.jpg (71KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
1493019141652.jpg
71KB, 510x546px
>>381508443
>sick as fuck
>>
>>381507884
Have you not played new WW? His ultimate is the fucking same except now it's a dash and increases based on his movespeed, something he gets for free against low health targets or items. That's a literal buff.

In fact pretty much every instance of old WW is in the rework. Q is better and can latch onto enemies preventing escapes. W gets the old boosted attack speed against low health targets. He even gets FREE GLOBAL INDICATION ON LOW HEALTH TARGETS, a buff on his old shitty Blood Sense toggle. The only NEW thing is the fear and damage reduction, but hell that's thrown in there since his old W/E are one ability now.

Warwick wasn't deleted at all, he was massively fucking buffed and brought up to speed from his season 1 days. Anyone who says he was clearly has not done research at all.

>>381508018
Uh WW's clear times weren't great, he had a very HEALTHY clear but his clear speed was awful unless you nabbed a tiamat. You obviously just skipped over the part I typed about the power curve so I won't read your lackluster defense again.
>>
>>381508280
They literally did all of this. Again, new Warwick is basically the same shit, only enhanced. You can see this shit for yourself.
>>
>>381508384
Its not about it being too hard, its the fact the shit aint fun. I play video games to have fun, not work a shitty unpaid job. Not to mentkion dota's community fucking sucks, its all foreigners spamming nonsense, and white faggots screaming at you on their mics. It gets old having to curse some little bitch cracker boy out because he feels the need to get on mic screeching like a howler monkey anytime shit doesn't go his way. Dota 2 players are fucking liberals along with LoL, Hots has redpilled trump supporters.
>>
>>381508443
Have you ever watched a professional HotS games? It's just two blobs of HP bars pressing into each other and zoning each other off and around objectives.

There's seriously no way you can say the game's combat is "exciting and sick as fuck" with a straight face if you've actually played even a moderate amount of LoL or Dota.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAF7sIH5UNM
>>
File: 1431646489713.jpg (13KB, 277x296px) Image search: [Google]
1431646489713.jpg
13KB, 277x296px
>>381508141
>tfw a rock has more personality than any LoL champion

https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/b/b3/Tiny_rare_04.mp3
>>
>>381508327
>I play MOBA's for the lore

Stick to fucking LoL
>>
>>381508545
>so I won't read your lackluster defense again.
So you're admitting you're wrong, nice
>>
File: Aatrox_0.jpg (392KB, 1215x717px) Image search: [Google]
Aatrox_0.jpg
392KB, 1215x717px
>>381508460
Sorry, I forgot, the only "demon" you guys get in LoL is this pathetic ass piece of shit looking devil man ripoff

prime evil diablo is badass and sexy as fuck
>>
>>381508687
LoL doesn't even have lore they literally deleted it all and retconned the game. Summoners aren't even canon anymore.
>>
>>381492829
what does she look like? did they visually change her?
>>
>>381501794
How stupid are you to not even finish the post?
>>
>>381508572
No it isn't, it's an entirely new character loosely based on the original. The feel, abilities, and playstyle are all different.
I've played a lot of pre and post rework WW. The base concepts are there, but it's a whole new character.
>>
>>381508615
>drumpf supporters actually think like this

Ahahahah my fucking sides, doesn't surprise me your brain is too small to comprehend a "complicated" game like LoL
>>
>>381508621
That's an old video, the game has changed a LOT since then. Damages are higher, but not as high as LoL's retard shit. Hots battles are faster paced and more exciting, but don't end in 2 seconds like in League of Lesbians.
>>
>>381508384
Why the fuck should I be bothered to play a game with a level of complexity akin to rocket science? No thanks. I'd rather go to a college class. Pretty much the same experience in all honesty. If you want to bore yourself to death, you go ahead and play DURta.
>>
>>381508747
>summoners aren't canon

So then what is?
>>
>>381508615
>Its not about it being too hard
You said it's "unintuitive," which means you didn't take the time to learn it.

>its the fact the shit aint fun
Opinion, not an argument.
>>
>>381508658
>tfw you have a quarry to settle
>>
>>381508658
A rock, cute. Meanwhile Hots has Azula, I mean Li Ming:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5V_ee8G4Eo

As if League's pathetic pseudo anime characters and Dota 2's "this totally is not from Warcraft 3 guys lol" designs can compete with Blizzard's pedigree.
>>
>>381508615
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1485509168189.png (78KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485509168189.png
78KB, 600x500px
>>381508691
Yeah I see you've run out of time and effort so you'll just just skim through the entire post to the last fucking sentence and quote it without bothering with anything else. Whatever.
>>
>>381508747
>LoL doesn't even have lore they literally deleted it all and retconned the game

Anon...
http://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/
>>
>>381508719
I don't play lol
>>
>Riot can't design character for shit so they are basically reworking everyone every few years

Amazing
>>
>>381508615
>Dota 2 players are fucking liberals along with LoL, Hots has redpilled trump supporters.
3/10, you started off strong but made it too obvious at the end
>>
>>381508615
Holy fuck, you netted them big time, huh?
>>
>>381507712
I got spirit guard udyr and final boss veigar for free.
Udyr has to have the shittiest skin in the game. I wouldnt pay 5 dollars for it let alone whatever the fuck its worth.
I really like veigars though.
>>
>>381508658
>shitty generic rock man with "le doesn't know where he came of" meanwhile League has entire universe with lore, regions, cities, culture and characters that have established backstories.
>>
>>381509024
>zero mention of what summoner's rift is, what the structures and minions are, or why all these characters are teaming up and fighting each other
>tons of voice clips and champion lore pages still refer to summoners

Way to prove him right
>>
>>381508840
We do comprehend it, we figured out it sucks and the community sucks, so we moved on to a better game. You can keep playing LoL, enjoy when your favorite character gets nerfed into the ground then has to get a rework due to scrubs whining about them being op or being some Korean pro used them at a tournament. Yasuo is up next on the chopping block btw.
>>
>>381508981
>this assblasted blizzard employee mad that they missed the moba money train and their attempt is laughed at by everybody

God you literally have to have the worst job at actiblizz
>>
>>381509024
where's the summoners at retard
>>
>>381509145
>>381509182
>shit no one cares about
>>
>>381509124
really puts into perspective how 1 character with little personality dwarfs LoLs non-existent lore

>TFW NO QUARRY TO SETTLE
>>
File: Swain_0.jpg (465KB, 1215x717px) Image search: [Google]
Swain_0.jpg
465KB, 1215x717px
ITT: Good characters stuck in MOBAs
>>
File: 25436464.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
25436464.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>>381509182
You fucking figure it out, I'm not your mommy.
>>
>>381508848
It really hasn't changed much since then. Ignoring the fact that LoL teamfights aren't anywhere near as short as two seconds, in general faster fights mean things are higher stakes and the player is forced to react quicker and this is what makes it intense and inceases skill required
>>
>>381509151
>he thinks I play LoL

Ahahaha HoTS and LoL fags are literally brainlets

>I-I dont have time to learn how denying and stacking camps works, I'm just trying to have fun!!!
>>
>>381508996
>>381509047
>>381509062
Not bait, anytime I tried dota 2 the people were abysmal, you'd get a few nice people, then the rest are whiny foreigners or these godawful white kids who likely go to /v/ and think they're hardcore badasses for playing dota, and they start screaming into the mic and ranting about "nigger" this and that. Not gonna play a game where some faggot screams at me about being a nigger who should be gassed because I didn't last hit properly. Hots players are usually more chill.
>>
File: 1341555610844.jpg (214KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1341555610844.jpg
214KB, 1600x1600px
>>381509262
>get proven wrong
>oh yeah well nobody cares anyways!!
Why even post
>>
>>381509262
>shit no one cares about
>guy ITT literally saying LoL is better because of muh lore and back stories

Uhhhhh ok
>>
>>381509279
That wasn't compliment you retard, it just shows how poorly cobbled together DotA2 is compared to League.
>>
>>381509371
Every game is full of retards in the low level matchmaking. This isn't an argument for anything.
>>
>>381509154
>the more popular a game is, the better it is

I guess CoD must be the greatest shooter ever made and Skyrim the greatest rpg.
>>
>>381509538
>things nobody said
>>
League is trash, riot manages to suck the fun out of the game every year. I know so many people who are just playing it out of sheer addiction and muh friends play it. They don't even enjoy the game anymore.
>>
>>381509521
Except in Hots I rarely get ragers, Dota people rage every damn game, league is almost as bad but not quite there yet. Also Dota 2 has the more disgusting players. League players usually just say you're bad and bring up ranks, hots players will call you a faggot a bunch of times, but Dota 2 players will threaten to kill and rape you, or rape your loved ones and force you to watch and other vile shit. Dota 2 players are literally mentally unhinged scum.
>>
File: cluckles.png (46KB, 288x192px) Image search: [Google]
cluckles.png
46KB, 288x192px
unironically the most important moba character to date

literally appears in every game if someone has good taste
>>
>>381509480
LoL is more engaging than Dota will ever be. What's your point?
>>
>>381509724
I just said low level matchmaking, you drooling retard. If you're sucking HotS's dick this hard it's safe to assume you're not in low level matchmaking anymore.

I rarely get ragers in Dota either.
>>
>>381509712
Get them try ty hots. I did, never looked back. Lure them in with waifus.

http://img08.deviantart.net/efca/i/2017/017/0/1/valeera_for_heroes_of_the_storm_by_firstkeeper-davrkjy.png
>>
>>381509538
Literally the only thing HotS has over Dota and LoL is different game modes. The games literally even more casual than LoL. No fucking items, customization of your hero comes from the talent tree, and more often than not you get teammates who won't go to objectives like shrines and shit and you just lose. Terrible MOBA that literally only gets played because blizzards name is on it
>>
>>381509806
>lose actual debate
>end off with blind opinionated claims that are backed up by nothing
>>
>>381509724
Fucking bs lmao

Dota 2 is chill as fuck everyone who plays knows the classic shit
>techies picker
>ragers
>chillbros
>silentbros
>captains
>etc

also I left league because the community was worse than dota 2 so I can vouch on that shit, not only that but the report system in dota 2 actually works compared to what lol does/did, people would just swap accounts and smurf until they were unbanned, in dota 2 you know you're a tough shit if you get sent to lowprio
>>
>>381509856
We've played hots here and there since you can't swing your dick around like league they don't really like it.
>>
>>381509838
nah I play quickmatch, which is literally a low level free for all, still less ragers than in dota 2

also I won't get into the trannies that game has, I swear one game someone was on the mic and it was a tranny "girl". You could tell by how "she" sounded. We don't look kindly upon that he she bullshit in hots.
>>
>>381509856
Looks uninteresting and uninspired as fuck
Like something a teenager world of warcraft addict drew on his notebook during highschool class
>>
>>381509806
Does LoL even have single player campaigns like Dota 2? Literally every bio for Dota heroes is more interesting than the whole League universe
>>
>>381509953
I didn't lose anything first off. I guarantee you that. If anyone is the loser here, it's anyone that think Dota is better than LoL.

Second, my point still stands, no matter how hard you try to change the subject, faggot.
>>
>>
>>381509145
>>381509182

although not directly stated in lore, several champion quotes indicate that Summoners rift is an alternate universe. champions get summoned there by us(the summoner) to fight against other champions.

the time traveling champs and skin hint at this the most, such as ekko, new pulsefire ezreal quotes, and pulsefire cait quotes. SO there you have it. summoners rift is an alternate dimension.
>>
>>381497110
>Tank Warwick with only 1 damage item Qs me
>Half of my health bar is gone
I would like Riot's balance team a lot more if every single champion/rework nowadays must have some retarded %damage mechanic
>>
>>381510014
get them try to nova, valeera, genji, or malthael, they're strong and can wreck people
>>
>>381510019
No, quick match has hidden elo too. You're not playing with the same kind of low level bottom skill retards that you got when you tried dota.
>>
File: 79095029.jpg (23KB, 326x306px) Image search: [Google]
79095029.jpg
23KB, 326x306px
>>381510070
>Single Player
>In a MOBA

FUCKING KEK! FOR WHAT PURPOSE?!
>>
File: 1287883194208.jpg (5KB, 206x251px) Image search: [Google]
1287883194208.jpg
5KB, 206x251px
>>381510078
>LoL has lore!!
>get shown how it doesn't
>B-but nobody cares about lore!!

>I didn't lose anything first off
>>
>>381510019
You get matched with other players based on a "behavior" score in Dota 2. Sounds like you're a raging faggot as well
>>
>>381510045
she looks better than any female character in league or dota 2 combined. Tall, long sexy muscular legs, nice tight fit ass, curvy body, beautiful face, hair so long it goes past her knees. Better than LoL's shitty anime crap or Dota 2 with all the fat bitches in it shaped like fucking black rap video hoes
>>
>>381510197
Its not single player, its just a multiplayer story mode campaign thing

Tell me about all those interesting things LoL does :^)
>>
>>381510130
Riot ruined league with retarded damages, you pretty much die if you get sneezed on, and it isn't fun
>>
>>381510105
>although not directly stated in lore, several champion quotes indicate that Summoners rift is an alternate universe. champions get summoned there by us(the summoner) to fight against other champions.
That's leftover from the retconned original lore, you fucking retard.

Riot specifically said that summoners are "canon" in terms of gameplay but aren't canon for any of the actual official lore they write and post. They retconned everything and they just straight up admit that they're too lazy to write anything together so they just don't.
>>
>>381510130
That's because his Q has high scaling and applies on-hit effects, seeing as he builds Titanic Hydra, yeah.
>>
>>381510234
You have the floor. Or are you just greentexting now? Because if you are, I think I've pretty much won this one.
>>
File: get rekt noob.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
get rekt noob.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
Can you do this in LoL?
>>
>>381510241
But I didn't play the game in over a year then came back to try it, and before then I never even spoke to people
>>
>>381510528
I hope not this looked like crap
>>
>>381510078
What point still stands? All you did after your original claim got shot down was spout an empty opinion and not even explain anything to back that up.

>>381510445
>lalala I can't hear you I have no argument and I have no rebuttal for the things that proved me wrong but I win anyways because I say so lalalala
Whatever helps you sleep at night hun
>>
File: malthael.jpg (46KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
malthael.jpg
46KB, 700x400px
>Dota 2 lets you play as a decrepit ugly "necromancer" with a fucked up bat nose and gayass robes
>lol lets you play as a faggy zombie in robes, or a sexy sheep girl that got nerfed so hard she's literally unplayable

Meanwhile Hots depiction of Death is the actual GRIM REAPER.
>>
>>381510412
Weekly gamemodes ranging from Player VS. Hard-as-fuck AI, Arena based combat, Shorter Cooldowns on any and all abilities, 6 player modes as opposed to 5 etc. etc.

Your move, fag.
>>
>>381510528
>active items

No you can't do that in LoL since more than half its player base has an IQ of under 50
>>
It kinda figures that the mobabby thread would be this petty
>>
>League then
>Crazy stupid builds
>People going in whatever the fuck lane
>Everyone chill

>League now
>MID/TOP OR REEEEE
>NOT FOLLOWING X BUILD? REPORTED RETARD
>YOU AUTISTIC BRAINDEAD FUCK WHY DO YOU HAVE 70 CS AT 10MINS

Too bad I'll never get to experience season 1 and 2 again because worlds has never been good since season 2 either
>>
>>381510718
Meanwhole Hots blows both away by having actual map variety and not the same 1 or two maps spammed ad nauseum

get rekt kids
>>
>>381510718
>he doesn't have custom games made by the community in his shitty little launcher

Oh god my fucking sides. Please tell me about this deep content LoL has. 6v6? Truly game changing
>>
>>381510718
>Weekly gamemodes ranging from Player VS. Hard-as-fuck AI, Arena based combat, Shorter Cooldowns on any and all abilities, 6 player modes as opposed to 5 etc. etc.
Custom games have all this and infinitely more, and you don't have to wait for them to cycle in to play them.

Your move, fag.
>>
File: Gangplank_0.jpg (402KB, 1215x717px) Image search: [Google]
Gangplank_0.jpg
402KB, 1215x717px
>tfw this was the only successful rework riot has ever done
pic related is the perfect champion
>scaling without %damage crutch to keep him relevant even if he gets shat on
>high mana costs early, punished for using mana frivolously
>amazing late game, but can't duel half the cast level 3 anyway like fiora
>fun
>>
>>381510754
Meanwhile many hots characters have extra active skills that function the way active items do. Meaning Hots is actually a more skillful game than League, hmmmmm...
>>
>>381510783
I'm surprised the CSGOtard managed to type a whole sentence without hitting any random keys :)
Go fuck yourself
>>
File: dynatmic terrain dota.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dynatmic terrain dota.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>381510841
Dota 2 has map variety though, also custom games are a thing.

>B-BBUT IT'S NOT OFFICIAL!!!

fucking lol as if babby games like hots care, Overthrow is a better game than HotS alone. Also 10v10 Dota. Oh also this dynamic terrain game.
>>
>>381510939
Nice try, care to go again? CSGO is on the same shitty level.
>>
>>381510783
The only threads more uninformed than these are fighting game threads. It's really clear that a lot of people jump in to complain despite a lot of their complaints not realky holding water anymore or just being plainly uninformed. That's not to say League isn't without problems but the Warwick discussion highlights it perfectly.
>>
>>381509984
>Dota 2 is chill as fuck

Nigga this is a straight up lie and you know it.
>>
>>381510794
Meanwhile hots is so chill.

>pick Valeera
>hey Valeera, can you gank top
>gank top, get doublekill
>omg thanks

Better community. In league I'd prolly get cursed at because I didn't kill them fast enough or because I "ksed" him.
>>
>>381510841
Being designed for one map has never been a problem for the game, complaining about it is as stupid as crying that street fighter only has one functional map and the stages are just different skins of it

The gameplay and variety comes from what goes on the map, not the map itself

HotS can have as many maps as it wants, the actual character building and teamfighting is extremely simplistic and boring and the game is offensively forgiving
>>
>>381510927
Meanwhile Dota has active skills and active items, making it a more skillful game than both hmm
>>
>>381511045
>nuh i dunt pluh any uh duh puh poo lur games
Wow, you're such a b*dass for only playing Dark Souls and Monster Hunter. Enjoy your last (You) from me. It's the last you'll ever get from me. We're done, retard
>>
File: 14-58-63.webm (3MB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
14-58-63.webm
3MB, 960x544px
>>381510528
Can you do this in Dota?
>>
>>381510903
Gangplank rework was mega AIDS and took multiple guttings to bring him in line so uh, fuck no. Again Warwick is far and away their most successful VGU.
>>
>>381510794
Eh, the bottom was League for pretty much the entirety. Top was sort of true for Beta and early early S1 cept the chill shit. Though they weren't as angry faggot then as now.
>>
File: dOvRbJ5.jpg (219KB, 1878x953px) Image search: [Google]
dOvRbJ5.jpg
219KB, 1878x953px
Hots has THICC
Hots wins.
>>
>>381510841
>>381510881
>>381510882

>TRIPLE (YOU)!

It doesn't need to have a shit ton of "variety" to keep children like the Dota community engaged in it's incredibly flawed design. There's complexity in its simplicity. Now are we done here? I want to go play videogames.
>>
>>381510927
>number of active buttons is the only thing that contributes to skill cap
hmmmmm
>>
>>381511076
Not really, people put up with your shit in Dota 2, even techies pickers. It's just another game of Dota in the end. Best way to play Dota is to just go with the flow, if shit's getting retarded don't fight it. It's how every game is unique.
>>
>>381511216
Yeah its called smoking
>>
>>381510841
Yeah you kinda need those distractions to distance yourself from the boring basic gameplay.
>>
>>381511069
It's just as stupid as the consolefag threads really, just people pointlessly shilling things because for some reason they base their ego on their product and game selections I guess? I really don't get it at all
>>
>>381511278
>backpedaling THIS fucking hard
It would have been less embarrassing for you to just close the thread and walk away
>>
>>381511178
teamfighting is amazing, and compared to lol the hero talent system is better, unlike leagues cookie cutter builds

>>381511184
We all can agree dota is the most skillful, but we need to all agree hots is more skillful than league of lesbians.
>>
>>381511278
>there's complexity
>literally almost all items are passive

So complex, so deep
>>
>>381510441
doesnt matter, NEW champions are still indicating as such. also, riot changes there mind more than a fucking 4 year old. deal with it.
>>
>>381511216
Yeah, uphill fog.
>>
>>381511261
>multiple guttings
all they had to do was nerf his barrel pen and make his orange cost more mana. he was never gutted and is only seen in pro play when dive junglers/top laners aren't meta
>>
File: rubick rearm.webm (3MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
rubick rearm.webm
3MB, 900x506px
>There's complexity in its simplicity

stop posting
>>
>>381511190
Well at least you got the games right this time. I don't care about shilling any games in particular, I just find it ironic that this thread highlights the biggest problem with the genre itself i.e the fact that most of the players are whiny entitled underages
>>
>>381511407
I have a hard time agreeing that HotS is more skillful when there's literally no items in it

I will agree that anyone who still plays LoL is fucking retarded when there's superior options out there
>>
>>381511407
HotS is more fun than modern day league but there's nothing particularly skillful about it. I'm a RTS babby so moba aren't skillful to me and there's nothing interesting about skillful moba plays
>>
>>381511345
Genji is more fun to use than zed in league of trash and he feels more like a real ninja. Genji can get someone low, literally dive DEEP behind the walls to kill someone in their base, then dive back out. Zed can't do that.
>>
>>381511428
>doesnt matter, NEW champions are still indicating as such.
Show me.

>riot changes there mind more than a fucking 4 year old. deal with it.
Yes, that was the entire point of this discussion
Why are you suddenly agreeing with me
>>
Doesn't Anthony Burch write the canon for one of the popular assfaggots?
>>
>>381511550
>Giving players the ability to infinitely stun other players singlehandedly.

Wow, Anon. That's really uhhh... not fun at all, actually. Seems pretty fucking stupid.
>>
>>381511718

Tinker players deserve this and much worse desu
>>
File: amanda_pits.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
amanda_pits.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>Anons trying this hard to push HotS
This is mildly creepy

>>381511530
I mean, I don't disagree with you that his rework was neat. I don't like Gangplank because I don't like such roundabout ways of fighting but he definitely carved out a niche of his own. He still took a ton of nerfs before he stabilized.
>>
>>381511407
>teamfighting is amazing
Meaningless opinion with no evidence, this isn't an argument

>and compared to lol the hero talent system is better, unlike leagues cookie cutter builds
HotS is even more cookie cutter than LoL since there's a highly limited amount of combinations, meaning there are fewer slight situational deviations to be made. Items create exponentially more possibilities and situational orders to itemize in, you are 100% empirically wrong.

>We all can agree dota is the most skillful, but we need to all agree hots is more skillful than league of lesbians.
For skill required it's Dota > LoL > HotS.
There's really no arguing this. The games all run on a pretty clear spectrum for the depth in all of their mechanics.
>>
File: dow3.jpg (492KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dow3.jpg
492KB, 1920x1080px
why don't all of you sit down, shut the fuck up, and play the most skillful moba ever made:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsRRLP_N6Zs

>mfw league, dota, and ots don't even have base building or vehicles
>>
>>381511602
This, I gave up on criticizing the competitive aspects of these games too hard anyways because i'm never gonna be bothered to play enough to get to a really high level in any of them. I just play the ones that have fun base gameplay because the only reason I really play them is to have a good time with friends anyways. To me, overwatch and rocket league do this the best right now
>>
>>381511863
>Items create exponentially more possibilities and situational orders to itemize in

yeah in DOTA, not in baby ass shit league of loogies
>>
>>381511602
I do not understand Genji's appeal at all. Or Overwatch as a whole. [spoilers]Paladins is more fun.
>>
>>381511567
Items don't make league skillful, items are completely irrelevant to skill. Farming creeps for 25 minutes and buy items for 3 teamfights have little to do with actual skill.

Dota does have some complexity in how things interact and how the heroes all interact with each other that can make every match kind of refreshing but I haven't played enough of it to form a proper opinion

My issue with league is majority of the champs are so cookie cutter and don't really deviate in playstyle makes it boring. Fun champs are constantly banned 24/7 because they break the cooking cutter mold
>>
>>381511718
>being this retarded
This man chained stuns with that is only possible in extreme lategame and tinker is an early/mid push hero and it has multiple clear counters

I wish people would stop trying to criticize games they don't actually know how to play
>>
>>381512078
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw_Bf2GLacE

He's a badass cyber ninja

(he looks cooler than project zed also)
>>
>>381512025
Why not? It's the same system.
When you argue something you have to actually back it up
>>
>>381498002
fuck off bota
>>
>>381512148
Don't bother, he probably also whines about stuns in Hots too.Let us laugh together at these league players.
>>
>>381512148
>I wish people would stop trying to criticize games they don't actually know how to play

Theme of the fucking thread.
>>
>>381512128
For league, that kinda depends on the role. ADC is definitely the worst for being cookie cutter whereas I suppose jungle probably gives the most freedom
>>
>>381512232
>Badass
Okay Randy.

Dexfags are fucking lame.
>>
>>381512232
Are you an actual shill. The way you are defending and justifying everything just makes you look like a underaged shill who is trying too hard
>>
>>381512257
items in dota have more nuance, most league items are statsticks, and most people build the same items in the same order every game, just look at adcs
>>
>>381511718
xD

Rubick's ultimate allows him to steal other heroes spells. He stole tinkers re-arm (tinkers ultimate that resets all his CD's) and then proceeded to lock one of the most annoying heroes in place.

Literally no hero even reaching that level of deepness in LoL
>>
>>381512078
I'm not crazy about the character design, but playing him is fun, dashing/climbing all over the place, being an annoying bastard and deflecting things is fun
>>
>>381511261
>Gangplank is AIDS
>Warwick isn't
lol
>>
>>381509124
>League lore
>"Fuck it everyone is from the frigid northlands now and there's no summoners so this entire conflict is just fanfiction of characters from different times happening for no reason"
>>
>>381512410
no, I'm someone who genuinely enjoys the game

only flaw hots has is some of the players are absolute dogshit, like worse than even bad league players

>towers of doom map
>we win most of the game, just need one more tower
>the enemy starts catching up and owning us each teamfight, can't do shit
>finally get a good chance at capping a tower, killed most of their team and died, but we have one guy left who can cap and is right near the point
>guy stands next to the point, doesn't do anything and waits until the enemy revives then comes over
>then decides to cap
>enemy gets it, we lose

Some of the players in that are dumb on levels you can't imagine.
>>
What game
>>
>>381509145
Does it also upset you that the matches you play in Overwatch have nothing to do with the lore?
>>
>>381512448
>Literally no hero even reaching that level of deepness in LoL

That's not deep. That's just spellstealing, which is probably the most non-deep of an ability you can give to a character.
>>
>>381512128
Items dont make it skillful your right but they make it more complex and bring with it decision making which is a skill so in that way it does make it more skillful. However leagues items are mostly passive and so its pretty much low level skill
>>
>>381512436
>most league items are statsticks
There's still a lot of situational variety here. Different items and components have different power spikes and various utility and defensive stats are useful at different times. If anyone just builds the same items in the same order every game, they're bad at the game.
Yes, there's a lot less variety and nuance than in Dota, but it's still got far more variety than HotS has.
>>
>>381512257
League items become exponentially more slot efficient as you build them, meaning the optimal strategy is to always build the highest tier item for a stat you want, then build the next item; the only reason you don't stack the same one is because they often have unique passives that don't stack. In Dota 2 if you had infinite item slots the optimal stat build would be buying as many of the cheapest stat giving item in the game as possible, which means overall the item build is more strategic.
>>
>>381512796
It doesn't matter if it's simple in concept, it's deep because there's tons of ways to actually use it. Giving a champion "oh if he attacks 3 times in the light of the full moon and then casts his spell on sunday" as a passive isn't deep, it's just a passive that dictates how you play the character whereas a mechanic like spellsteal you have to adjust on the fly.
>>
>>381512796
>being able to steal the right spell at the right time isn't deep or complex

Lol
>>
>>381512876
I'm aware of that. Which complete cost effective end game item you bumrush when is still highly varied and you grab different components and defensive items early on depending on what you're up against. Which end game items you load up by the end should always be different too.

Again, LoL is super streamlined and dull and I'm not defending it, but HotS is even more so.
>>
>>381512796
How? The amount of split second crazy shit you can do with a spellsteal is unreal. There's nothing even close to it in LoL.
You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.
>>
just a reminder, riot ripped off attack on titan with Camille's skillset and design
>>
>>381513505
You mean """INSPIRED"""

Riot hasn't made a good character in ages
>>
>>381513505
You mean Gazelle
>>
>>381513834
its both
>gazelle's kicking/bladed feet
>attack on titan wire cables for mobility, European aesthetic

Oh also they ripped off metal gear rising for her body shape, same giant thighs the robot bosses in that had
>
>>
>>381513661
>Kled
>>
>>381492829
>waifubait nyx assassin

I'd rather fuck a bug.
>>
>>381514456
Nyx nyxnyxnyx
>>
>>381510528
Well you could

>Old Fiora ults you
>Zhonyas
>Kill her after
>>
>>381515319
>old
>>
>>381501101
Yea but since they reworked her W, and even with all the changes she got after that. She's really fucking strong now.
Thread posts: 270
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.