[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jack black music game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (6KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 168x168px
Hi, I remember this weird ass movie from forever ago called the Pick of Destiny or something. I was wondering if that movie had a game. I know around that time Jack Black was in a game but I don't really know. If anyone could inform me of the movie and if it does have a game.
>>
Brutal Legend

it's a shit game as well
>>
>>381490719

t. someone who couldn't figure the RTS segments out
>>
>>381490642
You're looking for BrĂ¼tal Legend. Its alright, doesn't take itself too seriously, good soundtrack. Pick of Destiny is unrelated, the game is a stand alone.
>>
>>381491027
t. Jack Black
The game was a complete bait and switch. Everyone thought it was going to be a hack and slash game not a shitty RTS.
>>
>>381490719
>>381491027
>>381491708

Let's face it, even driving the trollplow around wasn't as fun as it should have been
>>
>>381490642
As other anons said Brutal Legend

If you like classic rock music and the culture around it then you'll fucking love the game.
>>
>>381491708
>he didn't hack and slash alongside the troops he directed

It wasn't exceptional at either of these things, but the gameplay didn't pull a full reversal.
>>
I remember having tons of fun playing Brutal Legend, and then they started explaining the stage battles and I could feel the enjoyment draining out of me as the horrible truth bubbled to the surface. Fuck RTS.
>>
>>381492036
Who's fucking idea was this? Most hack and slash fags hate RTS. I assume it's the same for RTSfags and hack and slash.
>>
>>381490642
You're either new to the internet or that retarded to not look this up on wikipedia, which one?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.