[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth buying?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: bundle1.jpg (38KB, 610x361px) Image search: [Google]
bundle1.jpg
38KB, 610x361px
Is it worth buying?
>>
It's worth buying, IF THERE IS ANY IN STOCK.
>>
>>381490523
If you like Nintendo games, yes. Also, if you can get use out of the portability. People laugh at Skyrim's 100'th release on the switch, but actually having Skyrim as a portable game is kinda cool in my opinion.
>>
Not yet.
>>
>>381490523

ya. cool handheld
>>
This holiday, absolutely.
>>
>>381491461
this!
>>
>>381490523

yes
>>
Wait and see if it has games you want you fucking sheep. It's off to a better start than the 3DS and WiiU were, so it'll probably get there eventually. I'm waiting for DQXI before I pick one up.
>>
>>381490853
>if there's any instock
>weekly sales in NA are 55k
>>
>>381491734

and?
>>
>>381490523
Yes, but you'll never buy one because you'll never find one.
>>
/v/ is full of marketers that encourage early adopting. Why would you ask this shithole?
>>
You should definitely buy it if you want to continue having fun playing your favorite video game franchises! The Nintendo Switch offers a wide range of content, from new takes on classic games such as Mario and Zelda, to new additions to the Nintendo family such as the new action-packed fighting game Arms. Whether you're interested in playing single player and immersing yourself in vast open worlds or interested in competitive play with all of your friends this is the console for you. Additionally, thanks to Nintendo reaching out to third party developers you can also enjoy new video game franchises that have never been on a Nintendo console before such as The Elder Scrolls. Oh, and don't worry, it has already been announced that the Nintendo Switch game library is going to continue to grow for countless years to come so expect to have years of fun when you purchase this console.
>>
>>381492163

Legit reasons to buy one though
>>
>>381492163
I'm sold! I'll pick one up today at my local video game store for the low price of $299!
>>
>>381490523
It has no games.
Literally all it has is Arms right now. Why would anyone drop over $400 for a Switch right now?
>>
>>381492163
>>381492589
I just got mine, and I'm so happy that I did !
>>
>>381490853
/thread
>>
File: Eustace.jpg (12KB, 306x293px) Image search: [Google]
Eustace.jpg
12KB, 306x293px
No CFW, no buy.
>>
>>381490523
It makes me wonder why the PS Vita failed.
>>
>>381493730
Good, stay away from it you degenerate thief.
>>
>>381493973
probably because sony's equivalent of BotW or Mario Odyssey for it was a remake of p4.
>>
>the console alone is close to 550 burgers here in my country

i refuse to be get jewed this hard
>>
i play mine everyday. Botw, arms, and mk if you don't have a Wii u make it worth it. good enough library to pad between those three as well. if you can find one in stock, get it.

i don't think its going to get any easier any time soon desu
>>
I just recently bought a Nintendo Switch and I am having a blast with it! Not only do my kids enjoy it, but I'm finding myself falling in love with video games all over again! The Nintendo Switch has brought so much happiness to my household! Well worth the cheap price! Thank you Nintendo!
>>
Wait until later this year when there are more games.

My gf bought me one for my birthday a month ago. I beat BOTW and now I imagine it's just gonna collect dust for a while.

I cannot stress however how awesome the portability is for traveling/playing in bed and what not.
>>
>>381495030
>>381492163
haha!! its funny because its written like a real, obvious marketing ploy xD
>>
>>381490853
just bought one in Amazon :^)
>>
>>381492617
>Breath of the Wild
>Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
>>
>>381495030
It only works if the product isn't actually any good
>>
Is the "IF YOU CAN FIND ONE" thing just a meme or what? I see them all the fucking time, and people act like they're stocked the same way Nintendo stocked the fucking Classic.
>>
>>381495368
Lol but it doesn't count because it's also on a dead console lol!!!

>>381495821
No you don't
>>
File: 1431533076076.jpg (13KB, 430x407px) Image search: [Google]
1431533076076.jpg
13KB, 430x407px
>>381490523
Absolutely! Make sure to pick up a Pro Controller and tell all of your friends on Facebook to buy ARMS!
>>
>>381495030
>literally sounding like a post that would be on reddit

There's definitely shills on the Nintendo subreddits

>Please no bully. I just like reading Nintendo news, not being a le redditor whoring for upvotes
>>
>>381495821
It's just a marketing ploy. They want you to think "oh wow the switch is sold out! it must be really popular! If everyone else is buying it, I'm gonna buy it!"
>>
No. All of the games can just be played elsewhere.
>>
>>381495821
I just saw like more than 10 switches at my local target. I should've took a picture so I can show.
>>
>>381495030
Are there actual marketers here guys? Is this just a joke?
>>
>>381496534
just screen shot brickseek. it should note the amount of local inventory
>>
File: 1497925182111.png (86KB, 206x198px) Image search: [Google]
1497925182111.png
86KB, 206x198px
>>381493973
Because the Vita didn't have a single first-party launch title and Sony fucking abandoned it right out of the gate, never giving it a killer app. It was also practically the same price as the fucking Switch is now and came with 0 (ZERO) internal storage so you had to pay out the ass for retarded proprietary memory cards. It's such a fucking shame, hardware/design wise the Vita is the GOAT pure sex handheld but it was handled atrociously.
>>
>>381497101
The main reason Sony the proprietary memory cards were overpriced is because they wanted to make up the cost of selling the Vita at a loss. Had it had a reasonable amount of internal memory or used micro SD cards, the standard Vita would have released at $300+.
>>
>>381497532
The fact that it had ZERO internal fucking memory is retarded, it should have had at least 500 mb to save your fucking games. After launch it was the biggest pain in the ass ever to get yourself a vita because you had to find a vita and then find a fucking memory card, which you couldn't find anywhere.
>>
>>381497790
Then they wouldn't have been able to force every Vita purchaser to buy one of their memory cards. They needed to add a hidden cost in there to not lose money on console sales.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.