[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Souls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: Demon's_Souls_Cover.jpg (104KB, 256x295px) Image search: [Google]
Demon's_Souls_Cover.jpg
104KB, 256x295px
I always told you guys that Demon's Souls was the best Souls game. Maybe now you guys will finally believe me.
>>
>>381490040
Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne are the best.
>>
>>381490157
/ourguy/ confirmed today that DaS3 is in fact shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np5PdpsfINA
>>
>>381490157
Bloodborne is actually the worst Soulsborn game.
>>
>world tendency
>item burden
>99 herbs
No
>>
>>381490040
Just started this today, pretty pumped. It does feel a bit clunkier in comparison to the DaS games but I'm sure I'll adjust.
>>
Even Matt prefers Dark Souls.
>>
>>381490157
They're both shit past the first three areas and are painfully linear
>>
>>381491079
It's less clunky than 1&2 in my opinion.
>>
It's my favorite game of the series and the only one I've completed more than once, but it lacks all the mechanical and quality of life improvements introduced in the later games and Dark Souls had a more fleshed out and coherent world.
>>
>>381490040
DaS=BB>DeS>>>>>>DaS2>>>DaS3

>>381490575
DaS3 has always been shit
>>
>>381491291
Maybe clunky is the wrong word, a lot of actions just feel slower. This could be due to me being low level and not quite in the swing of things, though. Healing is the biggest change I've noticed, but in certain DaS games it was too fast anyways.
>>
File: AreYouNuTs.jpg (41KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
AreYouNuTs.jpg
41KB, 612x612px
>>381490040
Another shill thread, nigger how many times are you gonna repost the same shit. Literally he waited an entire 2 hours to do so, kys OP.
>>
>>381490040
Its good but not as good as the sequels
>>
>>381491221
DaS3 is awful for the first few areas.

BB isn't particularly shit at any point in the game barring chalice dungeons.

>>381491445
DeS is faster than both DaS1 and 2.
>>
>>381491553
>DeS is faster than both DaS1 and 2.
Hope so my man, I look forward to playing more and finding out.
>>
>>381491553
>DaS3 is awful for the first few areas.
The high wall and undead settlement are arguably the best areas in the game. Road of sacrifices is pretty gud too.
>>
reminder that the DS3 haters are just DS2 shills
>>
when will DeS be available on PSN?
>>
>>381492697
>Road of sacrifices

That shit is Shaded Woods tier, how can you possibly like it?
>>
>>381493204
I just like the two and a half paths it has(farron keep, cathedral, black knight side area). It has decent exploration and is mostly an okay area besides the crab swamp.
>>
>>381492957
I thought it already was?
>>
DeS on PC when??
>>
>>381490912
This. Invasions sucked dick because invaders can keep spamming grass to heal like a little bitch(this bullshit also happens with Bloodborne's invasion). Thank god the Dark Souls trilogy fixed that.
>>
DeS is damn good. Phalanx is awesome. Tower Knight is awesome. Armor Spider is awesome. All the bosses are pretty cool. More than I can say about most of Dark Souls 2.

By the way, is it finally safe to admit that I liked Dragon God? The environmental hazards, observations, and unapproachable foe made it interesting, unique, and memorable.
>>
>>381496129

I don't know why people complain about the grass so much, it was the least of the problems going on.
>>
>>381496171
I like that the Dragon God kills you if you complete the tutorial boss too.
>>
File: 2ec.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>381495620
>>
>>381496490
Whenever I invaded, I never healed because I wanted to feel like a normal enemy.

In Demon's Souls and Bloodborne since invaders can run like a bitch to heal and spam it, you literally needed a weapon to one shot them.

In Dark Souls trilogy they can't(unless they use heal spells but you can interrupt it easily) which make it feel more like you are actually fighting an enemy making it fair.
>>
DeS is mechanically the worst one by lightyears

>but its comfy.mpeg

You can eat shit.
>>
DS1 > BB > DS2 > DS3 > DeS
>>
>>381490575
>literally all of the lack of originality and failure to learn from previous entries he complains about was introduced in DaS2

really engages my eggs there bud.
>>
>>381498516

The thing is in demons souls you pretty much can one shot people, grass and second chance is the only reason people had any survivability, when people talk about grass as if every fight takes 15 minutes I get confused because you can shred people in seconds with shit like cursed weapon, homing soul arrow or firestorm take your pick between all the broken shit.
>>
DeS > BB = DaS > DS2 > DS3

disagree = reddit
>>
>>381499771
You know? I agree. DS2 is definitely worse than DS3...but that feels more -- honest. Like DS2 really gave no shits about being a decent piece of art. While DS3 comes along pretending to be its own thing, as if it's going to be anything worth playing, and then it's just a shat out imitation of DS1 that can't even get the good bits right.
>>
>>381495620

Emulator's making some progress. I'd say another couple years.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.