[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: hello.png (816KB, 853x485px) Image search: [Google]
hello.png
816KB, 853x485px
hello?
>>
DOOR STUCK
>>
DELETE THIS
>>
It's not funny... FUCKING DELETE THIS
>>
*smashes keyboard*
>>
People getting mad at vidya thread?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gc-Ht8S6ns
>>
post em

https://youtu.be/pPoKaoJu0m4
>>
>>381489264
IAMTHELAW
>>
ADMIN ABUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE
>>
GET OUT OF MY STORE
>>
>>381489690
>I just wanna say
>bye bye
>>
>>381491202
xD
>>
>>381491246
XD XD XD
>>
>>381490846
Does anyone have a link for that video?
>>
BOGGLE?
Wait...
>>
_____________________________________________________________ok
>>
We've got your GUID and every other goddamn thing we need to know. Now you can get your little fuckin account banned PERMANENTLY faggot. CONGRATULATIONS FAG BOYS! Did you think that you were good at Day-Z? HAHAHAHAHA. Invisible fucking cheating faggot hackers. WOW. How goddamn little is your cock? Hey, you can hack at Day-Z all you want, you still suck at the game HAHAHAHAHA. Hey uh, do me a favor Mustang? Get everybody's IP right now that's in the Twitch chat. I'm gonna hop on MY server and I'm gonna DDOS the goddamn FUCK outta their IPs. They think it actually bothers me that they're hacking. Their little dicks are so small HAHAHA. I will beat the goddamn FUCK out of your little ass, kid. I will PISS on you as you lay there bleeding to death. You little PUNK. You're a PUSSY. And I fucking OWN you. You're cheating at a V I D E O G A M E. You can kiss your little goddamn Day-Z account buhbye. WUH WUH WUH BYBYE WIDDLE BABY! Oh and uh not to mention I've got Mustang on my side who already has your IP address, thank you Mustang. Lets go ahead and knock these little cunts offline for the next six months HAHAHAHAHAHA. Little goddamn faggot kid. You think you're the only one who knows how to fucking rip somebody's IP off of somebody's shit, and then fucking hack? You're a moron. You're a FUCKIN moron. The difference between me and you and this guy that's gonna fucking help me out? We're not afraid to come to your house and slit your goddamn throat. That's the difference. You little PUSSY. Keyboard warrior fag boy HIDE BEHIND YOUR KEYBOARD BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKIN COWARD HAHAHAHAHAHA. Dude you're getting fucking raped right now, you're getting verbally fuckin anal raped by me because there's not a fucking thing you can do about it. Nor in person could you do nothing about it.
>>
>>381492553
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3-4ue8Kv-w

Only because you asked so nicely.
>>
>>381492612
So what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna go ahead and jump on my server right now and I DARE you - I DARE you to come to my server cuz I've got Cain & Abel running in the background right now, so not only do I got the server log, not only that but I'm gonna get your IP and I'm gonna find out where your goddamn house is. THEN I'm gonna come to your house and I'm gonna FUCK you in your little faggot ass. You know why? Because you're not man enough to stop me. I'm gonna pull out and fuckin cum all over your face, bitch. RRRRRRGGGGG BAM!! Right across your fuckin forehead motherFUCKER HAHAHAAA I LOVE IT. Oh where's my gun? Where's my gun? I got a gun here somewhere... and then what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna take the gun apart... I'm just gonna shove the gun up your ass next, that's what I'm gonna do. I'm not even gonna fuckin kill you, I'm not even gonna pistol whip you, I'm gonna assrape you with my GUN. That's right little faggot HAHAHAHAHA you fuckin coward. Nothing but cowards, little skinny keyboard warriors. "OOH HAHA I KILLED YOU ON DAY-Z HOO HOO" that makes you good? HAHAHAHAHA. If I ever met one of these kids in real life, I would actually murder them. I would fucking kill em. I would fucking ABSOLUTELY kill them and have zero regrets about it. And I would laugh. Hysterically. Over their dead body as they lay there in little fuckin pieces. And I'm gonna just giggle. HAHAHAHAHAHA. See, the difference between me and a normal person is I'm FUCKIN CRAZY. "Come at me bro," is that what you would say? "Are you mad bro?" Is that what you little fags say? Where are these little fags? I'm waiting on you guys. Come on little fag boys. Come on little tough guy. You little internet fuckin keyboard warrior, you. You little goddamn coward little GIRL. You little baby fuck. HAHAHA you cheated at a video game that you think you're good, don't you? I'm not mad dude I'm not mad at all.
>>
ITT: Always unique, totally interesting, sometimes mysterious
>>
>>381494534
autism is literally the next evolutionary step of humanity. neurotypicals are essentially subhumans.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.