[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FINAL FANTASY XIV STORMBLOOD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 520
Thread images: 74

File: fj0yozedatqiqweukglw.jpg (59KB, 800x570px) Image search: [Google]
fj0yozedatqiqweukglw.jpg
59KB, 800x570px
>On bringing Final Fantasy XIV to Xbox and Switch:

>Yoshida: I’ve said this on several occasions, but it hasn’t changed. We would love for as many players to be on FFXIV as possible.

>Conversations have been had with Mr. Phil Spencer of Microsoft, and the upper management teams of Nintendo. But I have proposed a condition every time I speak with any platform manufacturers. It’s that the game has to have the capability of cross-platform play.

>Of course with an MMORPG, once it launches and starts going into live services and operations, there will be a community. No matter how small it dwindles down to, we have to be responsible for taking care of those communities. It would become an obstacle if the first-party or manufacturer changed how patches are being implemented or online regulations. Some of our external parties’ regulations don’t have MMORPGs in mind in terms of how they’re regulating their online activities. Those can become a hurdle when we consider operating FFXIV for an extended period of time, and so when I talk to those first-party companies, I ask them, ‘Do you have the capability to prepare for that, do you have the resolve that you’re going to make sure to take responsibility and take care of those, do you have that willingness?’

Now that FFXIV has successfully launched its second expansion (after an amazing reboot) and has clearly demonstrated it is the the best MMORPG on the market, why does Microsoft and Phil refuse to implement crossplay for it when they've so proudly and openly offered crossplay for Minecraft?
>>
>>>/vg/
>>
>we want to make jobs easier to play
>raise the skillfloor
>one mistake literally fucks your dps by 60 over an 8minute long fight
>>
>Lyse was a mistake

>SB story outside of Doma was completely shit

>Garleans are even more of a joke than they were before

>holy fuck why won't Lyse shut up already?
>>
>>381487341
MCH must be hit hardest by that. If you overheat at the wrong time (i.E. alywas outside of burning trash or before a long phase switch) without having Barrel Stabilizer up you might as well not be in the fight anymore.
>>
Xbox are cucks
>>
>>381487201
>manufacturer changed how patches are being implemented
This is what Xbox is infamous for.
>>
>>381487638

They exchanged mechanical complexity for numbers complexity because so many abilities are of questionable gain that you literally have 3 specific wildfires for MCH with only 1 of them using Overheat with BS like you said.

>>381487341

>players still do barely 1.2k in leveling dungeons as SAM/RDM
>>
>>381487449
It pissed me off so bad when she was just literally handed leadership of the resistance. She is a good fighter, sure, but her only claim to that spot is being Curtis' daughter, and that means fuckall. She isn't a strategist or a leader, she doesn't have any experience in operating at that level whatsoever on any front. It's stupid as hell, and looks even stupider when Hien is in the same expansion being obviously great at all those things just to highlight how lacking she is.
>>
>>381487974
> release DLC for l4d
> free for pc users
> valve tries to do the same for Xbox
> "whoa, hold on there, we can't have you releasing DLC for free or else people might realize how cheap we are"
> valve is forced to sell "free DLC" on Xbox
Microshit
>>
>>381488135
>3 specific wildfires for MCH with only 1 of them using Overheat with BS like you said.

Problem is that the Overheat WF will never happen. You need BS at the start of the fight to get yourself going, meaning you have 2 minutes of not overheating. Then you have to wait for another window where everything lines up just to overheat. And the worst part, the overheated WF is barely a DPS gain if you factor the massive DPS loss afterwards in.

Also, blowing your turret up outside of trash in dungeons is pretty useless.
>>
>>381488137
>>381488137
You do realize we will spend the entire expansion patch circle helping Lyse to find her spot as leader, right? It should be clear that she is the Lightning from XIV by now.
>>
>>381487449
>Lyse: We need to do something to stop the empire/save those people/help me remember left from right
>OK, what do you think we should do
>L: I-I don't know, let me think, maybe I'll just ramble in front of this leader of a group whose help we need and make myself look like a retard
I hope she gets written out of the story and never rejoins the scions
>>
>>381488717
Which is fucking stupid, why promote someone to leader who isnt ready instead of someone who is? It destroys my suspension of disbelief that Conrad would be stupid enough to pick her. If he was that dumb and with judgement that poor the resistance would have been fucked ages ago.

But she isn't lightning until they give us two more expansions in a row that focus on her despite shitloads of negative feedback. She is just a shit character for now.
>>
Does anyone else think crit is kinda fucky atm? On lakshmi I have runs where I barely get crits, like a 10% rate, and then I got runs in which I suddenly shoot up to 20%+
This also leads me to have wildly different runs while trying to beat on SSS, I have runs with a 300dps discrepancy without anything different.
>>
File: Yoshidasan.jpg (21KB, 594x334px) Image search: [Google]
Yoshidasan.jpg
21KB, 594x334px
>a fucking mmo expansion is better than all of FFXV
how did he do it lads?
>>
File: bestwaifu.jpg (298KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bestwaifu.jpg
298KB, 1920x1080px
>>381488926
Atleast she got btfo a little at the end.
>>
>>381488423
Source or it didn't happen
>>
>>381488137

Lyse has the same position Alphinaud has in HW: become a better person via proximity to the WoL. Unlike Alphinaud, who went from incompetent and naive brat to snarky commander-in-chief, Lyse has gone from idealistic musclehead to idealistic maiden of the revolution. She hasn't changed much, she's just seen what competent people do and decided it's too hard for her, but she'll try her best in her own way. That's not what a guerrilla faction needs in a leader, though. They needed the old man, Raubahn, and even fucking Alphinaud: people with experience, fervor to match their discipline, and the ability to maximize effectiveness with their extremely limited resources. If Lyse didn't have the Scions and the Alliance backing her and telling her what to do she'd ruin the Ala Mhigan resistance effort in her first full-frontal assault on the Garleans.

I hope we leave her behind and move on to better things going forward.
>>
>>381489219
>best waifu
>not her sister
I want to marry Y'mhitra
>>
>tfw I was ready to be zenos friend, but he killed himself
>that bitch yotsuyu survives
IT'S NOT FAIR
>>
>>381489341
Mhitra has an ugly haircut
>>
>>381489253
>Alphinaud
>not still a brat
>>
Delete Lyse and develop Fordola more.
She has much more potential than that blonde bitch as a leader.
>>
>>381488931
Because the Japanese love their kawaii strong girls who will prevail via the power of friendship.

Honestly, is Lyse pretty much the biggest Mary Sue we had in XIV so far? She ticks all the boxes it seems.
>>
So Direct Hit is the best stat for tank?
>>
Are there full lyrics for the Garlean hymn yet
>>
are people seriously complaining that they don't have enough buttons to push anymore? skill pruning is a good thing, why not just have on powerful dot instead of applying 3 or 4 of them? it's the same shit
>>
So how bard were the bard nerfs?
I keep running into them that do 1k~ less dps than most melee, but that's just from not knowing how to play without bowmage right?
>>
>>381489370
Zenos was a legitimately terrifying villain and his lack of any sane motivating factor just made him better. That said I am a bit of a sucker for the duel-frenzied nihlist as a character archetype.
>>
>>381489435

Kill Fordola
Fuck Lyse
Marry Alphinaud
>>
>>381489462
>biggest Mary Sue we had in XIV so far?
That would be Krile
Moenbryda was a prototype of her
>>
>>381489226
http://www.shacknews.com/article/60365/microsoft-forces-valve-to-price
>>
>>381489526
Some people like playing different ways anon. I liked scholar when it had 4 dots and stance dancing but am painfully bored with it now that it does not.
>>
>>381489541
Thats about right. Both ranged do 1K damage less than other DPS. Bard at least has utility to fall back on.
>>
>>381489435
Lyse is a good character the was well developed, it just didn't make any sense for her to suddenly be in a leadership role for seemingly no reason.
>>
>>381489405
I will strongly disagree with your opinion.
>>
File: 1468671047190.png (121KB, 646x157px) Image search: [Google]
1468671047190.png
121KB, 646x157px
So who's dick was yugiri chasing so hard she joined Doma?
>>
>>381489573
>Zenos was a legitimately terrifying villain

Retardedly powerful edgelord whose only motivations was "the thrill of the kill". Nidhogg was a lot better and had a pretty good reason to be as pissed as he was.
>>
>>381487449
Lyse is side kick material, not leadership material. Only reason people liked her because of her fight scenes were amazing
>>
>>381489605
what the fuck are you even on about? Neither of them are sues by any metric.
>>
>>381487449
This game's writing is never going to get better, especially now that they refuse to let story points dangle between expansions so they can sell jump pots.
>>
File: 1498074783703m.jpg (54KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498074783703m.jpg
54KB, 576x1024px
>>381489541
Preliminary numbers from training dummies, they don't factor in party synergy
>>
>>381489526
Why not just make each class literally one button? The harder you mash it the better you do?
>>
>>381489684
Hien you idiot
>>
>>381489662
i blame the game for that, encounters need to be more interesting if pushing more buttons to do the same thing is fun
>>
>>381489785
She says later on she didn't meet hien until after she joined doma
>>
>>381489541
Are they bad? Doing SB FATEs I regularly steal aggro off other DPS as my BRD. Maybe I just know how to play my job while they don't know how to play theirs.
>>
>>381489710
>Lyse is side kick material

Too bad they centered the whole expac around a sidekick. 80% of the shit she did should have been handled by the WoL so we could have some really cool scenes with out character.
>>
>>381489769
I need to see that jp-gods smn opener.
>>
Do any of you play triple triad?
How is it in this game?
>>
>>381489760
>show up out of nowhere, super important right away and every one loves them, both play up the cliche spunky sarcastic girl archetype that snarks at the uptight guy and get him all flustered when he's normally collected
Not cliche Mary Sue's at all anon
>>
>>381487449
>SB story outside of Doma was completely shit
Doma was fucking awful tho. Azim Steppe and Sui-no-Sato are the only good things out of that.
>>
>>381489541

BRD actually requires some thought to play now, so people are still adjusting.

>>381489526

Few classes feel good to play before 70 now. Some are worse than others, but you don't get the same experience going from 50-60-70 now that you did going 50-60 before. HW just added on to complete classes while SB streamlined and tweaked while increasing the level cap, so there's less to do at 50-60 than before. It's not all bad but some classes like MNK and DRG are painfully boring to play until you hit 60, or worse, 70.
>>
>>381489769
>MCH
>3688
>1k dps behind SAM

I will only need one bullet for where I am going...
>>
>>381489696
I don't disagree with anything you've said, but they immediately demonstrate that Zenos is capable of more than any foe you've ever met before in a very hands on way right off the bat. That raises the stakes and makes him worth fearing. Every other encounter in the game you walk into knowing you will win because you are the warrior of light. Zenos subverts this immediately, leaving you to wonder what exactly you are going to have to do in order to beat him. That's a lot more intense.
>>
>slowly realizing all the jobs have changed and I'll have to relearn them and find new favorites
Makes me a bit sad.
>>
>>381490009
>Azim Steppe and Sui-no-Sato are the only good things out of that.

And that is 100% more good shit than anything related to Ala Mhigo.
>>
>>381490002
you forget the part where the first one dies and is pretty much all but forgotten for an entire expac, and that the second one does nothing of any great importance except be another one of your bitch-ass sidekicks.
>>
>>381489861
The WoL is mute though. She's just Yosuke.
>>
>>381489964
Timer windows and low rng drop rates made it a bigger grind than DOL and DOH
>>
>>381490147
Fair enough. Story wise I did like Ala Mhigo better though since it at least somewhat feels like a liberation. Doma ended up being really small-scale and pathetic.
>>
>>381489840
this game has more interesting encounters than any other MMO on the market. Some of us don't like the "two dots and spam ruin" gameplay.
>>
>>381490239
>A tragic death that effects everyone when their on screen time was only about 5 minutes isn't some Mary Sue shit
Your waifus are shit anon, as bad as Yshtola
>>
So how are people grinding secondary jobs from 60-70?
>>
>>381489526
There's nothing wrong with getting rid of clutter, and I think they could have gone the PvP route and made stuff like the butcher's block combo one button.

What's NOT cool is pruning skills that aren't part of your gcd rotation just because it isn't the meta. It removes an entire layer of player choice.
>>
>>381489505

Tenacity is just as useless as the previous stat it replaced (Parry). Direct Hit is the way to go as of now.
>>
>>381490504
Jokes on you faggot, I hate both of them and Y'shtola too. I'm just tired of the watering down of the term "mary sue" to mean "character I dont like".
>>
Does someone have the stormblood omega raid armor pics? I remember seeing them but I can't find it now.
>>
>>381490568
There was never any level of player choice in this game whatsoever when it comes to builds or rotations.
>>
>>381490341
Oh my god, do they not have anything other than bio and miasma anymore?
>>
>>381490002
>>381490504
That's not what Mary Sue means you idiot.
>>
Drk is so boring and barely-capable now that I've switched mains to DoL.
what are the ways of the shekel?
>>
>>381490009
t lizard
>>
>>381490530
PvP.
>>
>>381490286
But is it fun enough? Can you collect many hundreds of cards and find rare ones in the wild or something?
>>
>>381490597
>being this salty
>>
is sch actually bad or is it just shitters crying now that their job isnt integral to literally every group
>>
>>381490772
Fantasia to lalajew. Then you unlock shekelmaster traits
>>
>>381490714
And both are on the same length timer too now, so you don't even stagger them its just one after the other.
>>
>>381490805
>roulette no longer defaults to shatter
>>
>>381490714

Bio, Miasma, and Shadowflare (lel). SCH got beaten hard with the nerf bat.
>>
>>381490830
Not sure if its actually weak, and its almost certainly not as bad off as whitemage, but it feels like shit and none of the new abilities are actually fun or interesting except chain strategem.
>>
>>381489541

BRD and MCH are not going to compete with melee or casters even factoring in their party buffs, even more so factoring other dps roles party puffs. MCH might as well not be considered with how weak they are, Hypercharge is the only buff they have and they're still weaker than BRD in solo dps, Dismantle is 10% phys reduction but they lost Rend Mind as well. BRD at least has Nature's Minne and Troubadour, Battle Voice, foes, and a constant 2% crit buff. Defensively and offensively, BRD shits on MCH and even so, BRD doesn't come close to casters/melee. The benefit of BRD in a group is:

Palisade
MP/TP aoe regens, TP being worthless in raids and pretty much a threat dump
Most reliable and mobile dps now that SMN is forced to root in place to fish for Ruin IVs

In fights that grossly favor ranged like it was for t13, BRD may be competitive with melee but at this rate they will never actually catch up to them. Optimal comp after prog is done is most likely triple melee/caster or double caster/double melee.
>>
>>381490830
>worst direct healing
>worst shields
>worst single target and aoe dps
>worst mp sustain and regen
>>
>>381487201
>wildfire is way too weak
>overheat is a dps loss most of the time
>you should be able to move while using the flamethrower
FIX MCH YOU GOOK
>>
>>381490967
>remove one of the three DoTs
>nerf bane potency too

WHY BOTH?! WHY NOT ONE OR THE OTHER!? FUCK
>>
>>381490981
>white mage
>bad
The lily system is stupid and useless but otherwise whm is in a good spot
>>
which role abilities should I equip for BLM?
>>
you mean the fiasco that is stormblood? sure lets shackle the mmo to more hardware limitations.
>>
>>381490830
They can still heal well enough to do their job.

That being said they're inferior to WHM and straight up worse than AST in most content.
>>
Fucking tanks learn to play the game you fucks. If you can't keep aggro for the 20 seconds that I'm spamming holy you should switch jobs you incompetent hack
Also the god damn cooldowns are made to be used.

Fuck.
>>
>>381490341
>this game has more interesting encounters than any other MMO on the market.
too bad the community ruins it by being complete and utter faggots about it
>>
>>381491015
>worst single target dps
now i know youre just a whiner because thats ast
>>
>>381491021
>fix
>when MCH dishes out the highest DPS bar none with insane values
>MNK is the only job remotely close to these kind of numbers

Calling for a nerf SAMfag?
>>
>>381490967
>Not good at healing.
>Not good at dps.
>one use fairy in pvp
>>
I just bought this game because a good friend convinced me to get it, even though he plays on Leviathan so I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to play with him.

What classes should I avoid?
>>
>>381491298
I have friends to play with so I wouldn't know what that's like. : ^ )
>>
File: 1492680499223.gif (4MB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
1492680499223.gif
4MB, 204x204px
>>381491219
>Pulling enough mobs to make Holy spam worth it

Sounds like the tank should have respected the content
>>
>>381490830

>indom
>9 lustrates
>chain stratagem

No, the core of the class is still strong. The only thing is that you can't spam adlo now due to massive MP requirement changes, which is only an issue in dungeons. Really, even in hard raids like Midas/Gordias, SCH never cast adlo that often in the first place. It was always about SCH's absurd instants and aetherflow.

Only issue is Bane nerf was unneeded for them being the WORST aoe healer already in 3.0 and Shadowflare being shit.
>>
Does any WHM even use planetary indulgence or whatever? It seems useless
>>
One thing I've noticed about Stormblood threads is that people tend to ignore the OP and start treating it like a /vg/ general. Please go to /vg/ if you wanna talk about the game in general.
>>
>>381491357
>when MCH dishes out the highest DPS bar none with insane values

lol?

>>381489769
>>
>>381491021
>overheat is a dps loss most of the time
explain
>>
>>381491357
>MCH dishes out the highest DPS bar none with insane values
>>381489769
Mchs are the new mnks, living in delusion thinking they have "big dick deeps"
>>
>>381491219
I'd rather have a shit tank that I can carry as dps than another 15 minutes of q time tbqh fampei
>>
>>381489526
I just barely managed to start WAR before the patch.

>pre-patch
>tomahawk
>aoe
>butcher's block
>decide if I need bloodbath, swing to finish quick, berserk if its a toughie, or start bb again

>post-patch
>tomahawk
>aoe
>butcher's block
>butcher's block
>butcher's block
>butcher's block
>>
>getting close to replacing my Ironworks Crafting/Gathering sets

Farewell old friends, we've seen a lot of RNG fuckery together
>>
>>381491138

WHM will always be a safe pick. Need heals, but not sure how much? Bring WHM and AST. Once people settle in on farming it'll probably shift back to AST and SCH because less fuck-ups mean less need for healing and greater need to maximize DPS.

Both suck compared to AST. Competing for "worst" is kind of sad.
>>
>>381491458
So I go to /v/ when I don't want to talk about games?
>>
>>381491390
What, two? Holy is trivial to spam now and should be used in every pull unless it's a single enemy.
>>
File: sp1009462_1.jpg (19KB, 450x320px) Image search: [Google]
sp1009462_1.jpg
19KB, 450x320px
Hi, Kevin Sorbo here to remind you to play Paladin, the best class in Final Fantasy 14's newest hit expansion, Stormblood™. With all the other jobs being taken down a peg, you'd be a fool not to play it. Remember, It's not enough that we should succeed, others should fail.
>>
>>381491448
you use it for free healing if stacks are sitting around since the CD is so short but its not strong enough to try and fish out stacks for or anything.
>>
>>381491502
You can't carry for shit when the aggro is jumping all over the place
>>
>>381491373
You should Free Trial.
>>
File: 1301185040325.jpg (15KB, 251x249px) Image search: [Google]
1301185040325.jpg
15KB, 251x249px
>>381491219
>main whm since 2.0
>decide to level a tank for stormblood
>siresong
>lose aggro if i even try to goring blade
>required to flash spam
>>
File: tt1.jpg (74KB, 518x379px) Image search: [Google]
tt1.jpg
74KB, 518x379px
>>381490813
It's as fun as the original version was. And yes, you can get cards via dungeon drops as well as playing other players. You can also buy booster "packs" (only 1 card per pack) with the currency you win from matches. Also there are tournaments with rare cards as prizes.
>>
>>381491631
I'm NIN so the tank gets all my aggro anyways :^)
>>
>>381491458
>go to /vg/
>try to talk about the game
>get banned for actually talking about the game
>>
>>381491569
AoE is banned

Respect the content
>>
File: 1496350191499.jpg (8KB, 201x201px) Image search: [Google]
1496350191499.jpg
8KB, 201x201px
Temple of the Fist is such an awful dungeon. It's so boring and there's so much trash.
>>
As a DRG, whats a better drop from Dzemael Darkhold, the coliseum body or the templar body?
>>
>>381491671
Sounds cool man. I loved that they added some minigames and things to do
>>
>>381491464
Shit player. Nothing to see there.
>>
>>381491752
literally irrelevant, you'll replace that 60 minutes later tops
>>
File: 1487958530562.png (201KB, 688x382px) Image search: [Google]
1487958530562.png
201KB, 688x382px
>>381491650
>lose aggro if i even try to goring blade
>>
>>381491650
Goring blade is your DoT combo. Royal Authority your DPS and Savage Blade > Rage of Halone is your aggro combo.
Total Eclipse and Circle of Scorn also exist. Did you jump potion or something?
>>
>>381491720
I'm not sure what you're trying to meme about here.
>>
>>381491740
Yeah it's the worst of the three. Also the fact that it's filled with mechanics that the average xiv player can't do.
Kugane Castle all the way.
>>
Reminder that Lolorito and Hancock are the best characters in all of FFXIV
>>
>>381491540
Nice job on missing the point
>>
>>381491589

>even kevin sorbo ditched WAR

man it really is dead
>>
>>381491512
>no storms eye/path
>not using your big dick hits
>>
>>381490593
>tenacity
holy fuck really?
>>
File: 1497401039178.jpg (93KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1497401039178.jpg
93KB, 900x675px
>>381491740
Maybe it wouldn't so bad if they didn't nerf aoe damage to the ground.
>>
>>381491830
Okay, just making sure if I should actually aim for one specifically or just go with whichever until I get my Dragoon chest.
>>
>>381491894

I'd let him han my cock if you know what I mean
>>
>>381490967
But why?
They were never even great to begin with.
>>
>>381491373

All of them are viable unless you're in the top 1% of raiders world-wide. Tell us what you're looking for in a role and we can help you. (What do you want to do- DPS, tank, heal? What kind of experience are you looking to have- learn the basics, dance and execute combos, buff and heal, etc.)

You can play with your friend if you're on the Aether data center. Cross-world PF means you can queue for duties (trials, dungeons, raids) with people from other worlds in the same datacenter. You just won't be able to run around with them on the world map or be in linkshells together.
>>
>>381491894
I liked hancock's jp voice deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesu
>>
>>381491513
You don't even need to replace them until you hit level 70.
>>
>>381491492

At 50+ heat you get potency boost to all your 1-2-3 abilities. It's a 90 potency difference. So you want to keep heat at 50+ because every gcd, you are gaining roughly 10% more damage than what you would have with <50 heat 1-2-3s.

The issue is that Overheat is only 10% more damage over 10 seconds. On paper along, it's not going to beat the usual 1-2-3 gain. So throw in all your off-gcds like Reassemble/Ricochet right and it'll balance it out? That's what SE probably thinks, but the issue is that you lose the ability to put on Gauss barrel (a natural 5% boost) for 10 seconds. On top of that, without Barrel Stabilizer the 120second cooldown that increases your heat to 50 automatically, you need to flamethrower to bring your heat to 50+ which is yet another potency loss along with the unboosted shots you throw out inbetween flamethrower spam.
>>
File: 1210711456591.gif (5KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
1210711456591.gif
5KB, 126x126px
>mfw warrior is boring now
thanks yoshi
>>
>>381491995
Leviathan is Primal
>>
>>381492068
What's NOT boring now? Fuck, I hate these changes so far.
>>
>>381492068
Community's fault for making fell meme.
>>
>>381492129
BRD is fun now that you can actually move again.
>>
Whats your main and 2 words to describe how you feel about it in Stormblood?

>drg
>support dps
>>
So i've just unlocked holy spirit.

How am i meant to be fitting this in now?

Halone
Goring
Royal Authority
Spam Holy Spirit for Sheltron
Repeat?
>>
>>381492056
Stats are better on 65 HQs tho
>>
>>381490341
>Healer class that is worse than both other healers
>also shit DPS
>plays the same from 15-50, just with a better helper doing shit for you
>probably the most boring rotation in the game
>has to suffer DPS queues for 30 levels

This is literally the absolute worst class in every way. It's pathetic.
>>
>>381492242

>SCH was never good!
>>
>>381492221
>ast
>raid spot
>>
File: g_nim11.png (262KB, 639x333px) Image search: [Google]
g_nim11.png
262KB, 639x333px
>>381492221

>NIN
>How bout a little more BAVAKACRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>381492129
>What's NOT boring now?
NIN is still good enough
SAM is great
>>
>>381492221
>WAR
>Off Tank

Doesn't bother me that much honestly.
Still kind of miss the stancedancing
>>
>>381492129
BLM is still fantastic
>>
File: 1478758034349.jpg (76KB, 1000x810px) Image search: [Google]
1478758034349.jpg
76KB, 1000x810px
>mfw Ran PLD for the Garo set and title
>mfw it got buffed in 4.0
>mfw Intervention as OT to bail people out of tankbusters
>mfw Requiescat makes both healing and magic damage better so whether I need damage or emergency recovery I have both
>mfw Passage of Arms
Garo did not lead me astray in the slightest
>>
>>381491912
Early WAR.
Like, level 30.
>>
Did they forget to give Lyse things to do and big story moments so that she's actually central to the story and the resistance? It'd be like if they put Alphinaud in all the marketing material for Heavensward
>>
>>381492221
>SMN
>contagion frustration
>>
>>381492234
Halone > Goring > Spam Holy Spirit until you're out of MP > FoF > RA spam unless you need to refresh Goring and until your MP regenerates
>>
File: 1489276472741.png (1MB, 1280x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1489276472741.png
1MB, 1280x1002px
>>381492221
>NIN
>pvp fuck yeah
>>
>>381492436
But anon she shows up to scream BUT MUH ALA MHIGO at everyone, that's real character development right there
>>
How would you guys rate the new dungeons?
>>
>>381492221

>WHM
>Fucking useless
>>
>>381492397
>war
>off tank
Not with pld around
>>
>>381492062
so instead of overheating being a mechanic you line up with wildfire, it's really just a penalty and you should always stay within the 50-95 range
>>
>>381492436
>It'd be like if they put Alphinaud in all the marketing material for Heavensward
Alphinaud doesn't have titties though, so it's not quite the same thing
>>
>>381487449
Doma sucked.
>>
>>381492678
>he hasn't played stormblood
>>
>>381492221
>NIN
>muh dick
>>
>>381492372
>NIN was already a little niche despite being good.
>Arguably became more appealing, so now LESS people play it

This game confuses me.
>>
>>381492221
>Samurai
>Muh deeps
>>
>>381492330
>tfw sch and raid spot
>>
>>381492062
>>381492705

So the cost of Overheat is:

10 seconds of no 5% damage boost
10 seconds or so of 0-50 heat buildup
Reload/Quick Reload actively hampering heat build-ip

Yes with Barrel Stabilizer and Rapid Fire, technically Overheatted Wildfires is a gain but it's still a minuscule one. You should never Overheat without Barrel Stabilizer. So you pretty much ignore your major class mechanic for 90% of the time.
>>
Why is fishing the absolute worst class in the entire game and when can I shove my foot up the ass of the guy who decided you could only mooch with freshly caught HQs?
>>
>>381492810
needs low ping or it sucks
>>
>>381492639
>literally the first thing Lyse does in the story is get upset yelling at people because everyone isn't immediately rushing into ala mhigo and instead want to formally contact resistance forces first
>>
File: IMG_0281.png (112KB, 269x219px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0281.png
112KB, 269x219px
>>381492221
BLM
F4 forever
>>
Sure would be nice it Directx 11 support actually fucking worked.
>>
>>381492810
>fotm weeb shitters move to the new weeb shitter class that gives big dick dps even if you have no clue what you're doing
It's truly baffling anon. No clue where all the naruto players went.
>>
>>381492678
>SCH somehow became worse than WHM
Wtf is going with this game?
>>
So while doing some raids with SMNs/RDMs/BLMs in the party, how come akh morn hits for so much less than verholy-flare/foul at the same potency?
>>
>>381491948
RESPECT THE CONTENT
>>
>>381492793

SCH and WHM are fucking useless compared to AST. Once people settle down to farm content instead of prog it WHM will be the least-wanted healer too since they don't bring any DPS buffs.
>>
>>381492810
SAM stole the players
>>
>>381493017
Like what?
>>
>>381493017
but it does
it just doesn't improve fuckall for graphical fidelity and the game badly utilizes cpu cores.
>>
>>381492987
how do I pingcheck?
>>
>>381489585
Kill Mhigans
Remove Scions
Marry Gosetsu
>>
>sch now only exists so you can quickly level summoner through dungeons

Yoshi will unfuck it someday right?
>>
>>381493051
I was more asking why non-weebs largely ignore the class, but
>>381492987
makes a good point.

The custom Rogue run is 10x better than the Ninja run and that sucks hard, though.
>>
>>381490679

Bumping, I remember heavy armor for white mage and shit.
>>
>>381493183
ping 204.2.229.10 for north america, 195.82.50.9 for europe
>>
>>381492221
>NIN
>where's all my skills gone

SAM is my main now
>>
File: 20170622184320_1.jpg (376KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170622184320_1.jpg
376KB, 1920x1080px
So who was behind the mask?
>>
>>381493363
Google xiv genji gear or something like that.
>>
>>381493389
Why did everyone talk about Dancing Edge being removed and not fucking Jugulate, the most Ninja move that Ninja had
>>
>>381493386
17ms average

not sure I'll be able to play NIN with this...
>>
>>381493276
I'm still baffled they classed Arcanist as DPS. Classing it as healer would have made low level dungeons easier to queue up at the start and help both classes.
>>
>>381493178
i keep getting fatal crashes on dx11, and dx9 has shitty aliasing
>>
>>381493183
Google how to check your ping.
>>
>>381493453
Litvia
>>
>>381493073

SCH got overnerfed due to ACN changes and YoshiP hating how strong the Fairy is.

WHM got a resource system that fucks over anyone who isn't a Netflix healer, and the Dev team won't give them any utility to keep them relevant once content goes on farm.

AST got buffs because fuck you.
>>
>>381493453

Louisoix?
>>
how do we fix dps que times?
>>
>>381493453
They should make it an evil version of your character.
>>
>>381488926
>I hope she gets written out of the story and never rejoins the scions

We both know this won't happen.

She'll either join the ranks of Aymeric and Hien as new alliance leaders, or rejoin the Scions when she deems her work done at the end of this expansion when someone she feels more stable for leadership during times of peace than her own reckless self takes over.
>>
>>381493474
Anything under 50 ping is excellent.
>>
>>381493457
Thanks
>>
>>381493552
We already had Warrior of Darkness
>>
>>381489169

More focus on waifus than husbandos.
>>
>>381492221
SMN
Simplified
>>
Bane is now the only ability in the game that has no reason to ever be used ever. Even shit like 1 ilm punch had more uses than the current bane
>>
>>381493552
Like that would ever happen.
>>
File: 1497374829482.gif (753KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1497374829482.gif
753KB, 500x750px
>>381493473
>Get a mission in Rogue questline JUST to give this to you, the next quest exists to let you see how useful it is.
>Exactly fifteen minutes later you can never use it again.
>>
>>381493453
Gaius
>>
>>381492068
>boring
WAR skill ceiling is higher. Their rotation is way more complex in deliverance than it was in HW. What are you smoking?
>>
The garlean empire is doing nothing wrong.
>>
>>381493547
Give tanks and healers extra tomestones for running dungeons. That will give people incentive to play those roles over dps.
>>
File: file.png (388KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
388KB, 900x900px
>>381492987
>>
>>381493178
It does improve performance, I got a gtx 1050 and dx9 gives me 50 or so fps on on medium-high, whereas dx11 gives me 60 on the same settings
>>
>>381493701
This is my hope, though since we never saw his face either this would be difficult to tease exactly
>>
>40 dollaroos for the expansion
>15 dollaroos monthly sub
Just let MMOs die.
>>
>>381493494
see >>381493386

:^)
>>
>Fishmen finding gunblades

SOON
>>
>>381492221
>red mage
>goes against what job gauges are supposed to be for; constantly looking for procs.
>>
File: Yotsuyu.jpg (769KB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Yotsuyu.jpg
769KB, 4000x3000px
>>381493768
>>
>>381493531
>WHM got a resource system that fucks over anyone who isn't a Netflix healer
Why?

Can't you still spam stone? Isn't the dps even higher than for AST and SCH?
>>
Can someone explain "the finer miner" to me?
Do I want to always hit max size circles? Or what? I don't get it.
>>
PotD gives 60 Verity per run.
>>
>>381493124
People are so retarded when talking about the balance. It is locked behind rng an ast average luck and attempting to fish expanded it's a little bit above what chain stratagem+fey wind or whm fresh air murder mode brings while having lower personal dps than either of the other healers.You can't guarentee you'll get it when your dps is ready to burst unless you want to delay your next draw You can only really guarantee it in the opener and most classes' damage potential was moved to mechanics that build up rather than in burst openers. SCH is really the only healer in a bad state because everything is so expensive and their dps output isn't as valuable since all healers can constantly dps now but whm actually has the mana reliability to be THE dps healer.
>>
>>381493701
>>381493851
Elidibus' voice is noticeably different from Gaius' though, plus he's kinda short. It'd be interesting if they went this route, but I doubt they'll do it.
>>
>>381494090
Really? That makes 51-60 better than anything else.
>>
>>381493453
Himself
>>
>>381494118
Ascians keep their original voices when possessing people as demonstrated by Lahabrea in the Praetorium.
>>
>>381493961
I just want her to step on me
>>
>>381493531
>YoshiP hating fun
As expected
>>
>>381493552
I would love this. I enjoyed seeing my model use facial expressions I never do in the dark knight job quest.
>>
File: 1475089919452.jpg (33KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1475089919452.jpg
33KB, 512x512px
>>381494090
PotD
Why do they keep forcing this shit
>>
>>381494035
You play Out on a Limb instead.
>>
I constantly keep hearing conflicting statements over WHM being shit at dps now or the best

Which is it? I want to play the healer that contributes the most to dmg
>>
>>381492221
>RDM
>Smokin' Style!!
>>
File: ffxiv_06192017_022631.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_06192017_022631.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>381492221
WHM. It's more of the same as ARR and HW. Only real useless skill is planery and dungeons are actually fun now.
>>
>>381494337
WHM is a beast in dungeons. It has pretty much infinite MP and can holy spam for days. If you want to speed run something, it's white mage or bust.
>>
>>381493473
>Jugulate
Are you blind?
>>
>DRK or AST
which one, senpaitachi?
>>
>>381494016
Yes, you can actually dps way more now and with impunity because whm is now the only healer that doesn't give a shit about mp problems and their potencies are high on everything. Shitposting morons who whine about lillies and AST haven't actually done any level 70 content.
>>
>>381494227
Exactly.

>>381494337
Personal DPS goes to WHM, raidwide DPS goes to AST.
>>
>>381493389

all the skills that you gain are better than the ones you lose

gonna miss internal release though
>>
bring back tanaka
>>
>tfw you want to play NIN now because they can summon pepe
>>
>>381493576
>someone she feels more stable for leadership
Widargelt is literally the heir to the throne
>>
>>381494469
I have been lied to
>>
>>381494678
Widargelt is a fucking manbaby.
>>
>>381494016

The lilies only proc off of Cure I and II, and the only thing you can use them for is more heals. I personally save them for Assize whenever possible, but Tetragrammatron, Asylum, and Divine Benison use them all as well. All you fucking get is CDR on those skills anyway. And Plenary Indulgence is RNG based on healing too. More heals after healing a bunch! WOW so useful. Good thing content is designed to not require that much healing since SCH and AST players exist and want to clear too.

So you sit back, top off the tank, get lilies, and bust out bigger heals more often. It's fucking overkill in most situations. Fuck you for DPSing if you want to use the shiny UI and system we gave you, you need to heal like the good little slut you are.
>>
>>381492941
well thats stupid. way to go yoshi
>>
>>381494337
Personal DPS
WHM > SCH > AST

Healing
WHM > AST > SCH

Group Utility
AST > SCH > WHM

MP management
WHM >>> AST = SCH
>>
>>381494671
Hellfrog mount when
>>
>>381487449
Generally speaking I think they should've dragged out the liberation of doma and ala mhigo. It was too abrupt (especially Doma) and I think they need to put less budget in voice acting and place it into the actual cut scenes because all the "battles" that the alliance and garleans get into just look really lackluster. Like how when ever airships are involved they have like 3 of them? I thought this was the largest and most powerful empire in the world, they sure as hell make it hard to believe. And how do the alliance regularly deal with airships anyway?
>>
>>381494678
He's not really the heir anymore since the Mhigans overthrew their king.
He's busy rebuilding the Fist of Rhalgr anyways and he himself says he refuse to accept that he's the nephew of a tyrant.
>>
>schs cant heal now!

when did they ever heal lmfao
>>
>>381488423
Similar situation happened to TF2, it was supposed to receive class updates but Microsoft wanted Valve to charge for it.
>>
>>381494708
And low blow for the stun doesn't even really take up extra space since it just replaces one of the poisons anyway, and blood bath is actually useful unlike the viper venom
>>
>>381494757
I just slap the benis on the tank whenever I happen to use cure. It's pretty, although I would rather save them for assize but like you said, literally every ability spends them
>>
DELETE SCHOLAR
>>
what the fuck do i use poetics for
>>
>>381495085
No idea bro. They even nerfed the vendor price for demicrystals.
>>
>>381495085
260 gear for the new classes.
>>
>>381495085

Buying level 50 and 60 gear, crafting mats, and old relic items. Some miscellaneous things like minions and Orchestrion music too.

If none of those apply to you, just buy the crafting mats and sell them for gil. MB prices for them are shot but at least you won't feel like you're capped with absolutely nothing to do with them.
>>
>>381494757
it's not like lillies decay or you're not "using" the system by not casting heals as frequently. From what I read it even became easier to deal damage and the other posters seem to agree.

seems like you're just being whiny or an idiot
>>
Zenos was such a cliche villian

Fucking boring.
>>
>>381490593
>Tenacity
Wait what?
Seriously?

Is their any calculation or proof?
>>
>>381494671
>>381494893
>tfw skill says "hellfrog: medium
and I'm pretty sure it's not about how long it
's been cooked
>>
mother fucker

been trying to kill Shiva EX for days now and all tanks are too shit for this one battle where they actually have to do something other than spamming their rotation

fuck you all, never played an MMO with so many shitters
>>
File: Untitled.png (574KB, 517x567px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
574KB, 517x567px
I feel silly, I want to get my chest soon.
>>
>>381495473
Why not overlevel the content?
>>
>>381495473
>shiva ex
What is this, 2014?
>>
>>381495473
>he doesn't just make a pf with "wt, unsynced, bonus" in the header
>>
So did Yugiri end up being the best girl of the expansion?
Since Lyse is such a shit and all.
>>
>>381493552

Warrior of Darkness and the sort of the DRK quest. (Though that's more of a throwback to Final Fantasy 4)
>>
>>381495510
>Hey Zed, bring out the gimp
>>
File: THISCANNOTCONTINUE.png (675KB, 616x592px) Image search: [Google]
THISCANNOTCONTINUE.png
675KB, 616x592px
>>381492221
>SCH
>True Suffering
>>
I just rescued Estinien and threw the eyes into the abyss.

How much of HW do I have left?
>>
SCH will never be bad because it let us level SMN for free. SCH and SMN have never been bad at the same time so SCH has never been bad.
>>
I'm having a tough time getting into the PVE changes, but the PVP changes are finally clicking with me.
>>
>>381495859
2 more patches I think
>>
File: gamabunta.jpg (19KB, 499x312px) Image search: [Google]
gamabunta.jpg
19KB, 499x312px
>>381495442

Hellfrog: large when?
>>
>>381495859
17 hours
>>
>>381495626
At least in my books yeah. The Japanese voice actor did a pretty good job with the change in yugiris attitude whenever hien was present
>>
File: 1493804117653.png (2MB, 987x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1493804117653.png
2MB, 987x1053px
>>381492221
>SCH
>leveling SAM
>>
>>381496014
can I just idle for those or do I actually have to talk to alphinaud?
>>
>>381495346

I don't think it's being stupid or whiny to want a system that encourages me to DPS more if they're not going to give raid utility. If I could dump lilies into a DPS spell like I can for the heals, I'd be happy. There's no real way to make Plenary Indulgence good though. Fuck that for even existing.
>>
>hellfrog medium is first thing in auto translate instead of hello
>>
Best way to get SAM to 60?
>>
File: 1488961848661.png (140KB, 500x530px) Image search: [Google]
1488961848661.png
140KB, 500x530px
>>381492221
Paladin
DEUS VULT
>>
>>381496135
just wait for the new SCH skill

hellant:tiny
>>
>>381493961

That part where she started crying. So good.
>>
>>381496212
snoozefest of the dead

with a good party it's going to be extremely boring 5 to 7 hours
>>
>>381496212
POTD

I did it with randoms and it was around 8 hours, you can easily do it in a day
>>
>>381495790
please no i dont wanna be a gimp i just want to jump around and stab dragons
>>
>>381496042

A shame that she's just going to get cucked by the QT Mol girl.
At least Yugiri and WoL can be forever alone together.
They can talk to eachother about how Yugiri needs to babysit Hien and Cirina's child, and how the Warrior of Light sits in their Lavender Beds basement and staring blankly at their paintings of Minfillia and Haurchefant.
>>
who leveled tank to gear up dps without queues here?
>>
>>381496334
>>381496326

is it better to keep doing 51-60 or go up?
>>
>>381496375
I have all three tanks at level 30 right now, after I clear MSQ on my main SMN then I'm gonna start levelling them.
>>
>>381496375

It's what I'm doing. PLD is at 67 now. It's going to be faster than waiting for DPS queues.
>>
>>381496135

I feel so embarrassed whenever I do that now. I've stopped saying hi in dungeons because I keep fucking it up.

YoshiP pls, this is worse than any class nerf.
>>
File: 1498135676398.png (267KB, 599x634px) Image search: [Google]
1498135676398.png
267KB, 599x634px
>>381495442
REEEEEE
>>
>>381496528
>>381496135
>not just emoting your greeting
>>
>>381496528
so this is... the power of... autism... woah
>>
>>381496348

WoL is murdersexual. Zenos was right.
>>
>>381496135
>>381496528
o/
>>
>>381496106
You got thin air, deleted cleric stance, and fantastic mp management. What else do you need to encourage you to dps you retarded monkey? Your class gauge doesn't need to tell you to do that, SCH's is used for a grand total of one ability and AST is the same as before but you can't click off spreads or RR or see other AST's cards
>>
>>381496447
51-60 is the optimal way, if you can't stand doing the same shit you can alternate and go 51-80, because later on it gets very hard
>>
File: FFXIVautism.jpg (241KB, 967x1401px) Image search: [Google]
FFXIVautism.jpg
241KB, 967x1401px
>tfw you go full weeaboo in your external parser just because you can do it quick for shit and giggles by making a hash table of the skills and their translation+transliteration in halfwidth katakana and you found it fun
Send help.
>>
>>381496653
oh hey, it's raspberry pie anon with his ocd displays
>>
>Gather Dung
>>
>Peaks is literally two entirely separate areas shoved into one zone
At least Sea of Clouds was actually sort of connected once you had flight
>>
>>381491671
Why does Zenos look different?
>>
File: 1431968236178.gif (3MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
1431968236178.gif
3MB, 286x258px
>>381493746
>Their rotation is way more complex in deliverance
>>
File: 20170623_022920.jpg (83KB, 1333x441px) Image search: [Google]
20170623_022920.jpg
83KB, 1333x441px
>>381496742
>OCD
Damn right anon.
ACT's FFXIV being updated motivated me to re-tinker the script a little bit.
Midare Setsugekka was getting truncated to Midare Setsu… because it's too long, so I wondered if I could show it in jap, which is usually shorter.
Turns out you can do it pretty easily with a CSV file.
>>
WoL vs Zenos fight theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAPgPH9hsI
>>
>>381497348
Once you pull aggro its pretty one trick rotation. Though Im glad at least I can punch fuckers with my new skills.
>>
Did this expansion finally scare away the Wowfugees? Why do they come to this game if they don't like FF?
>>
>>381497770
This piece of shit expansion scared everyone away.
>>
>>381496637

I've been playing the class when you haven't, apparently. Yes it all looks fine on paper. Thin Air is amazing and godly. But in practice, the system feels clunky and unrewarding. It's not hard to get 3 lilies, but the only thing you can use them on is MORE healing. If I had a nuke that required 3 lilies to use on a 60 sec. CD instead of Plenary Indulgence I probably wouldn't feel so annoyed. As it is I either sit on three lilies and feel bad for wasting proc chances, or have none and have nothing to do but spam Stone/Holy. WHM isn't as shafted as SCH but it's not exactly better off in the "fun to play" department.
>>
>>381491995
World firsters use whatever they want. It's the midcore shitters that can't live without their comp meta.
>>
File: 1494031214151.png (386KB, 665x1323px) Image search: [Google]
1494031214151.png
386KB, 665x1323px
>when you tell everyone not to die to a mechanic then immediately die to it
>>
>>381497903
so...

autism?
>>
File: 1a8.png (166KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
1a8.png
166KB, 405x405px
I'd give it a shot but I can't for the life of me install it in my PS4. I mean, it "installs" but when it tries to download the updates in the login screen it always fails.

Thankfully I got it in a sale.
>>
Wait so you dont even need to stance dance to healer dps anymore?
>>
File: 1487958530554.png (448KB, 1167x698px) Image search: [Google]
1487958530554.png
448KB, 1167x698px
>2nd highest HP restored is a blm
>>
when the fuck will they just remove dissipation and let scholars summon a giant helios fairy instead?
>>
>>381498012
>see, THIS is what you're NOT supposed to do
>everyone laffs
ez salvage
>>
>>381498103
You don't healer DPS anymore, it's feels less like doing meaningful damage and just filling in low damage empty space by at least hitting some buttons.
>>
>>381498012
>Tell everyone to not move during diamond dust
>Remind them when it's coming
>At least one tank and dps fall off
Shinryu in trial roulette was a mistake.
>>
>>381498143
they should just fucking remove the fairy
>>
>finally in a decent susano ex farm
>complete one run
>go in for next run
>headphones come because shitty 4ft cable
>game crashes due to it
>3k queue

Please PLEASE fucking tell me they are going to fix this queue shit
>>
>>381498457
>headphones come unplugged*

so pissed I can't type correctly
>>
>>381498175

Doesn't mind affect healer attack potency though?
>>
>>381498457
free transfers senpai :^)
>>
>>381498341
>wanting them to remove the second most fuckable pet type in the game
>>
>>381498578
I don't want to play in a dead server

If there's not a lot of people in an area it doesn't feel like an MMO
>>
>>381498175
Fuck off netflix healer, it's 10% less not 50%, stop trying to justify being lazy, I'm pld and can easily handle your job of keeping me alive
>>
>>381498549
Yes but every healer got their damage toolkit gutted to compensate and the new cleric stance role skill is a fucking joke.

This change was done more to help struggling healers who couldn't stance dance feel like they are doing more for the group but healers who actually did stance dance took a huge blow.
>>
>>381498587
>second

yeah, i want to fuck garuda too
>>
>>381498716
>Apply one dot
>Hit one nuke in either Malefic or Gravity
>Throw out a lord of crowns if I get it
>Earthly Star
You fuck off I don't have meaningful damage abilities.
>>
>>381498705
Your server has so many fucking people they split them into 3 instances anyways. Which is great because it means my server that's 1/3 the size which would have a reasonable zone population has 3 fucking empty instances of it instead.
>>
>>381498549
It does but you dont have the damage boost from clerics, it's a 10% loss of dps but that can be made up by having more time to dps now
>>
>>381497903
The job doesn't revolve around lillies you are not supposed to actively be fishing for lillies. They are a bonus and don't impact what you would normally be doing at all. Acting like an underwhelming ability or mechanic completely ruins an otherwise strong job is moronic when every job has a number of underwhelming abilities and really plays into the idea that whms are fucking drama queens
>>
I finally climbed the tower!
>>
>>381498457
>Fixing a queue

The queue exists because you're on a fucking super overpopulated world. What dont you people get? A queue isnt a bug or an error. Its a technical limitation they can do nothing about short of upgrading server hardware again or telling you to fuck off to another realm.
>>
>>381498826
Yes you do, stop being lazy you shit and press some buttons
>>
would you live by/in the sea with yugiri
>>
Does Stormblood make FFXIV not like WoW anymore?
>>
>>381498984
Like what, because I already throw out my dots and either malefic or gravity if its an AoE pull. The fuck else am I suppose to do?
>>
What do you guys consider to be the easiest ex dungeon right now to run for tomes?
>>
>>381498970
Now climb the one in the ruby sea
>>
>>381499002
You can't explain any of FFXIV's faults.
>>
>>381499202
Let's start how it brings nothing new to MMOs.

Then we continue with how mindcrushingly boring leveling is.

Then there's the cliched "You're the hero" storyline.
>>
>>381499093
Keep pressing buttons you fucking retard, don't just press the once and stand there doing nothing
Why are healers so fucking stupid, has gagging on dildos while you fantasize about being passed around like a dixie cup at a college party cut off the air supply to your brain you dumb heal slut
>>
>sch dead
>tfw sch main
>raid group stealthily replacing me with another healer (whm)

They could at least tell me to my face... cowards.
>>
What item level gear drops from the level 70 dungeons?
>>
File: 1443645476575.jpg (19KB, 475x325px) Image search: [Google]
1443645476575.jpg
19KB, 475x325px
>Join Susano "farm" party
>People still screwing up purple markers

They say all this stuff about no bonus and 305 ilvl but still screw up. I just want my weapon.
>>
I like tanking but outside of trials it's terribly boring is it just me? I want to play a dps now since it's so much more involved. I liked maximizing dmg as a tank but they killed stance dancing and enmity seems less potent. Can't establish aggro and just go ham switching as necessary sadly. How are you fellow tank friends holding up?
>>
How do we fix scholar? I feel like needs some tweaks, everyone saying it's dead is overreacting

>fairy tether should provide some sort of buff to target, it drains way to fast for the time it takes to build up plus the heal isn't that much stronger than old embrace, and it has shitty range. Perhaps 5% damage reduction if eos and a damage boost if selene
>Excogitation should be more fucking potency, it's barely stronger than lustrate and has a waay longer CD
>why nerf the shit out of adlo when AST is stronger on demand? can't even fish for crits to deploy since it'll drain all your MP after 3 casts
>>
>>381499361
>>
>>381499305
>healslut meme
Oh you are one of those retards, try actually playing a healer and see how "engaging" your damage rotation is.
>>
>>381499376
From someone who hasnt run it yet it confuses me. Sometimes I see the marked person switch sides, and sometimes I see the entire group but him switch sides. Why is that?
>>
File: 1369608777598.jpg (636KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1369608777598.jpg
636KB, 1680x1050px
>Yoshida said that he wanted to go back to ARR and fix a lot of quests and shit now that the team knows what they are doing.
I wonder if SE would let him do that. Fixing ARR will not give SE any money, yet I would love to see fixes to incomplete features.
>>
I hope they replace Lyse with Yotsuyu as a Scion so I can heal her.
>>
File: Anger.jpg (19KB, 300x316px) Image search: [Google]
Anger.jpg
19KB, 300x316px
>>381499376
The odd fuck up can happen but I've been in "farm" parties that can't get the markers right ever. Don't even get me started on the thunderclouds.
>>
ALL SMILES
>>
>>381499543
Sometimes the marked person is also bound so everyone else has to move
>>
>>381499475
>can't deny a fucking thing
>tries to change the subject
Healer btfo, stop being a lazy shit and press those buttons
>>
>>381499543
Sometimes the player with the mark gets stunned.
>>
>>381499287
>Let's start how it brings nothing new to MMOs
It takes well loved and proven formulas and spins them off well (being able to play more than 1 class on a single character for instance), nothing wrong with that.

>Then we continue with how mindcrushingly boring leveling is.
thats your opinion, but know this that leveling is varied and quick.

>Then there's the cliched "You're the hero" storyline.
There's multiple warriors of light and dark out there, read the fucking lore.
>>
>>381499406
I'm a PLD main and it's usually the same still but I love adding Requiescat + Holy spirit too. It's really good.

>>381499543
After a certain phase you can't move if you get a purple marker, so the whole party has to move instead.
>>
File: 1498082600812.png (42KB, 3400x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1498082600812.png
42KB, 3400x1224px
>>381499543
Left bad, right good
>>
>>381499543
Just purple > move
Purple with a light pillar > everyone else move, the person with the marker is stunned
>>
>>381499580
I still dont understand where to move for that thundercloud knockback shit I always fuck up and cleave the group...
>>
>>381499708
>but know this that leveling is varied and quick.
FFXIV is notorious for 1-30 being a fucking chore
>>
File: IMG_0942.jpg (104KB, 680x1165px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0942.jpg
104KB, 680x1165px
>When you do a instance as a samurai and your parses are twice as high as the next DPS that's trying hard
>>
>>381499867

Its super fucking easy to level to 30 these days
>>
>>381499981

>Doing an instance as a samurai

Nice joke, nobody has time to wait 40 minutes for a duty
>>
>>381499708
There is only one WoL.
>>
>>381500014
The issue isn't that it's hard. The issue is that it's FUCKING BORING.
>>
File: 1471665841709.png (254KB, 484x471px) Image search: [Google]
1471665841709.png
254KB, 484x471px
>17 minute queue pops
>it's for the previous story instance because I didn't clear the DF
>>
I just reached level 70 on RDM, what job should I level up next?
>>
>>381500309
Then maybe the game is not for you. Some other people enjoy it.
>>
File: 1496938588069.jpg (25KB, 804x585px) Image search: [Google]
1496938588069.jpg
25KB, 804x585px
>>381489253
Do people actually get this involved in the shitty lore of final fantasy? I can't remember ever caring about the story while playing FF games; the writing is really awful.
>>
>>381500678
And that's problem. The genre will never move forward if they keep using the same tired Chore Simulator design
>>
>>381500774
You're wrong, but thanks for your opinion I guess
>>
>>381492221
Drk
At least I'm unkillable in pvp
>>
File: a07d575e37b9e600581dd767952a19e1.jpg (141KB, 800x1300px) Image search: [Google]
a07d575e37b9e600581dd767952a19e1.jpg
141KB, 800x1300px
>>381489662

It's not even just about it being boring now, but it's just straight up not worth picking right now. What seperated SCH from the other two healers (and every job in general) was its sustained damage and mitigation through shields. Both of these were changed and/or removed, which leaves it with pretty much nothing. There's no reason to pick SCH over any job in the game right now, much less the other two healers.
>>
>>381500818
You're right. The questing is exciting and fresh. It breathes new life into the genre! I love doing chores.
>>
>playing dps makes you a better tank as you get a feel for how enemies should be positioned to the benefit of the rest of the team
>playing tank makes you a better healer as the boss is focused on you and you learn when it's heavy attacks come out first hand
>playing a healer makes you better at ???
>>
>>381500958

Breathing through your nose and controlling your gag reflex.
>>
>>381492221
>MNK
>Ineffective and boring
Literally everything from the job to the lore to the dungeon based on its temple is disappointing and I'm pretty upset.
>>
>>381487201
So can we talk about how smn is shit
>>
>>381500958

Playing 3.0 arcanist made you a better everything pretty much, because you could more or less do everything to some degree.
>>
>>381493775
Or at least make the adventurer in need bonus actually useful and scale with your level like potd 1-49 exp 50-69 experience and a few poetics and 60 a few verity stones
>>
SE could've breathed new life into MMOs. Instead they bring us WoW: Final Fantasy Edition
>>
Have stat priorities came out yet for classes?
>>
File: 91Vhmwr0--L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (516KB, 1204x1500px) Image search: [Google]
91Vhmwr0--L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
516KB, 1204x1500px
PS4fag here that got hit with the fucking bug that's causing me to re-dl everything:
http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/328655-22.7gb-update-after-relogging

Does the complete edition actually have more than just ARR data on it? Or is it just a glorified license for the shit?
>>
>>381500958

Most DPS that go to tank tend to do terribly from what I've seen. They don't seem to understand the concept of holding aggro. The other way around is a different story.

Playing tank does not make you a better healer, I can attest to that.

In FFXIV, at least before SB, playing healer well made you a better DPS.
>>
>>381500958
losing faith in humanity as retards stand in everything and expect you to save them
>>
>healers are crawling out from under their tanks to try and defend themselves again
>>
File: 1446167766667.png (22KB, 679x427px) Image search: [Google]
1446167766667.png
22KB, 679x427px
What's the point of Summon Bahamut and Enkindle Bahamut?

Why not just make him appear automatically when you enter Dreadwyrm Trance, and hve him mimic your Deathflare?

Seems like needless bloat to me.
>>
File: finally.png (274KB, 633x173px) Image search: [Google]
finally.png
274KB, 633x173px
Give it to me straight, what am I in for?
>>
>>381499287
>Let's start how it brings nothing new to MMOs.

>Then we continue with how mindcrushingly boring leveling is.
Like literally every MMO.

>Then there's the cliched "You're the hero" storyline.
That's actually fairly uncommon among MMOs. Even WoW didn't start doing that until Warlords of Draenor. Before that you were just a renowned champion of your faction no different than any other Champion of your faction.
The majority of MMOs in general have you being some shmuck along for the ride of more important lore characters.
Even The Old Republic, who's entire selling point was the story, had it set up so that the overarching game had a much more grand scale that the player character was a mere spec in, and relegating their personal "I'm the main character" stuff to a secondary class story.
>>
>>381501830
>haha guys maybe if I post the healslut meme again people will think I'm a cool alpha male tank!
Your job is to sit there and get hit.
>>
>>381501850
The memo that got passed around to "delete bloat" got misread by the intern in charge of summoner
>>
File: 165166151655.jpg (376KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
165166151655.jpg
376KB, 1920x1080px
How about a hyuli?
>>
>>381501937
>Like literally every MMO.

That's the problem. It doesn't do anything new. It doesn't take risks. It doesn't deviate from another chore simulator, raid gear treadmill. We played this game already anon. Back in 2004 and then many times over
>>
File: 1401173975530.png (280KB, 409x434px) Image search: [Google]
1401173975530.png
280KB, 409x434px
>forgot the auto logout bullshit
>+1000 in queue
>>
File: 56516615615.jpg (84KB, 894x506px) Image search: [Google]
56516615615.jpg
84KB, 894x506px
>>381502039
>>
>>381488137
Lyse was basically just a figurehead. A symbolic Demi-god like lady liberty. But she didn't actually do much. She should've at least been present for Zenos and Shinryu. So squeenix dropped the ball there.

>>381487449
It really seems like the empire is just some enemy for us to kill. Outside of existing control of territory, they should up the stakes and start dropping some literal nukes or something.
>>
>>381501962
>getting this upset at jokes
Shouldn't you be lubing up your boy pussy
>>
>>381502095
Thats what you get for playing on a meme server
>>
Should I use a Jump potion on MCH or BRD? What will scale better
>>
File: 1466480403064.jpg (26KB, 234x324px) Image search: [Google]
1466480403064.jpg
26KB, 234x324px
>lvl 1-50 whm quests are boring as fuck
>lvl 50-60 quests are just purifying "taint"

please tell me the 70 quests have something interesting in them
>>
>>381501869
If it's anything like the one before it, a train of enemies up until you get to each boss, people complaining about new players watching cutscenes
>>
>>381502303
I'm pretty sure Dragoons scale better with jumps
>>
>>381502075
>We played this game already anon.

And?
How many other games in other genres have we "Already played"?
How many of those games add nothing more to the formula than a fresh coat of paint and a pointless gimmick or two to trick us into thinking it's fresh?

Most genres have begun to stagnate.
Our only real options are to either play the 'new' stuff and pray some some special and unique gem that revitalizes a genre which in turn gets copied by everyone else for a decade to come, go back to playing the old stuff (Which for MMOs in particular isn't always an option), or stop playing altogether.
>>
File: loli kisses.png (275KB, 589x517px) Image search: [Google]
loli kisses.png
275KB, 589x517px
>Getting multiple commendations on Frontline despite not really doing anything useful
>>
>>381502515
>or stop playing altogether.
There's your answer. Stop giving these hacks money
>>
>>381502403
>tfw the Meridianum run I did to unlock it had the other tank and a DPS also as first timers who watched every cutscene
>I had just said fuck it and watched them ahead of time on YouTube right before
>nobody bitched at them watching cutscenes or at me for waiting until they showed up to start the bosses
On one hand I'm bitter I didn't get to watch the shit as it happened, but on the other hand, I'm glad for the people who got to check shit out properly.
>>
File: 9866561551.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
9866561551.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
I don't get why they keep on making cities useless by putting all the end game vendors out in holes in the ground.
>>
>>381502405
>LaughingIshgardians.jpg
>>
File: 1488427873378.jpg (34KB, 480x740px) Image search: [Google]
1488427873378.jpg
34KB, 480x740px
>gave into my inner weeb and bought the Fuga Attire
>>
>>381499410

1. Give them back Miasma II and Sustain (this helps SMN as well)

2. Shadowflare - Either reduce the cooldown or increase the potency

3. Broil - Give it an added effect like it does in PvP

4. Selene - Remove Silent Dusk and replace it with something useful and reliable

Even just 1 of these changes would make SCH feel better to play.
>>
>>381502075
Threes only so much you can do with a theme park. Likewise, a life sim isn't appealing to a wide audience; if your argument is wanting an mmo like Star wars galaxies
>>
File: 635463563.gif (311KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
635463563.gif
311KB, 472x472px
I just bought this. Which NA server should I make a character on? I'm not sure if I should choose a bonus exp server or not
>>
>>381499720
Pld seems much stronger than the other tanks but I stuck with drk since it's the only tank that played similar to 3.0 style of tanking with stance switching taking minimal resources.
>>
>>381502729
Primal, Leviathan.
>>
File: 1392208075994.gif (529KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1392208075994.gif
529KB, 480x360px
>>381502231
I didn't even knew that Gilgamesh was a "meme server" when I started playing XIV. I didn't even used a server transfer, I just got in normally.
>>
File: 1494979954241.png (84KB, 300x325px) Image search: [Google]
1494979954241.png
84KB, 300x325px
>>381501869
It depends on the class that you are playing. I went through the whole dungeon as OT because my gear was complete shit compared to the DRK we had so I just helped dish out some damage, fairly straight forward dungeon.

>>381502403
>Niggers complaining at new players for watching the cutscenes.

This shit boils my blood. I skipped a couple of "important" cutscenes because I always queued as a tank last week (just recently swapped to SAM after grinding it to 60 during the weekend) and shit, it ain't the same to watch some random guy on youtube than your actual character.
>>
>>381502693
>weeb
>Japanese mmo
I don't get this.
>>
>>381502729
Mateus :^)
>>
>>381502803
>just stay up til 4 in the morning and maybe you can make a character
>>
>>381491124

>One

They removed THREE dots. Bio, Aero and Miasma II. And Shadowflare is only once a minute now.
>>
>>381500312
>90002 30 minutes into next queue
Oh fuck off I thought I could finish this MSQ tonight.
>>
>>381502693
>not using Amatsu set instead
>>
>>381502819
Balmung is the meme server. Gil is just the other high pop server that nobody gives a shit about
>>
>>381502864

already saw someone making fun of that server. What's wrong with it?
>>
>>381502729
Aether, Mateus
>>
File: 1466612298399.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1466612298399.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
>>381501656

>Maining healer
>having faith in humanity

That's like being a janitor irl and having faith in humanity. That's how absurd you sound.
>>
>>381502729
cactuar
>>
>>381502859
FF is too mainstream to be proper weeb material. You can only be weeb in FF if you do things like make your character Ken-sama or spout the Koji meme.
>>
>>381503031
Mateus is low pop Balmung. There's only trash in that server
>>
>Get 80/80 mana, ready to jump in to use melee combo
>Boss decides to do an aoe attack around it.
>>
>do you have the resolve

That's one hot-blooded phrase right there.
>>
>>381502095
>tired out of queues
>transfer to Omega
>13 persons in queue

while I'm glad it's not a big queue, how the fuck is possible that the server is already full? new server when
>>
File: 1428286733368.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1428286733368.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>be dragoon
>use my jumpaway move to get out of an enemy aoe
>it puts me in a different aoe right as the cast is ending
>>
>>381501869
I like all the music in this dungeon and it must have been sick at launch
>>
>>381502729
Join one with bonuses, use a server transfer if you end up hating it after you finish your adventures on Main Scenario Quests.
>>
File: 1497400060676.jpg (45KB, 469x468px) Image search: [Google]
1497400060676.jpg
45KB, 469x468px
>>381503167
Forgot my picture.
>>
>>381503031
It's being colonized by Balmung and the role players now that Balmung is completely locked down
Flip a coin, heads join Cactaur tails join Exodus
>>
>>381502729
I'm in Primal - Lamia
It is pretty alright.
>>
>>381503167
Still less of a DPS loss for you than melee, SAM backstep combo aside maybe
>>
>>381502848
There's literally a cutscene viewer in the game in every inn. You can watch every cutscene with your character in his/her current gear which also means you can dress ridiculously and ruin every cutscene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64ZRD9A3WeI
>>
>>381503142
Now do Omega.
>>
File: 1497584137604.png (76KB, 305x263px) Image search: [Google]
1497584137604.png
76KB, 305x263px
>paid $25 for PLD jump
>found out I fucking love tanking
>but PLD feels super simple
I think I might level WAR since I like axes more than sword and shield, but that would mean 1-70 whereas PLD is already 65
>>
>>381503560
WAR is as simple as PLD now
>>
>>381490286
>grinding any NPC with Chaos
>>
Oh god getting from 47 to 50 is a nightmare. Nobody is doing fates in North Thanalan and I already did the daily roulette.
>>
All they have to do to fix SCH is unfuck bane, unfuck the fairies healing, give aetherflow 15% mp, and nerf ASTs shield. They don't even need to fix completely useless shit like excognitation they just have to partially undo the shit they fucked up.
>>
>ixion spawns and so many people turn up that the server almost explodes
Holy shit.
>>
File: paypay.jpg (47KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
paypay.jpg
47KB, 1067x600px
>>381503560
>playing war in stormblood
>>
>Urge to fantasia rising again
>know I'll just change again or be unhappy with it

Send help
>>
File: 1496427498767.jpg (26KB, 321x558px) Image search: [Google]
1496427498767.jpg
26KB, 321x558px
>>381503167
Couple things that annoy me about Red Mage.

Their melee combo being three separate buttons. Completely redundant and unnecessary because you always do 1-2-3. It never changes. It also sucks when you play PVP and get used to one button doing all three.

Impact not replacing Jolt II automatically. Summoner's get Ruin 1/3 changed with Ruin 4 but we don't get Impact? Nice double standard.

You get punished for having black and white be the same by not getting a free proc with verflare/verholy. The whole point of Red Mage is keeping the two in balance. In anything, it should be designed so you want both perfectly even. It's pretty dumb how 100/100 is considered bad. It's a nuisance to the job that shouldn't be there.
>>
I love the healers from /v/ because they are always the most egotistical autists in the world. Them and BLMs.

I'm glad SCH and WHM got cucked.
>>
>>381503560
WAR is as simple as PLD, maybe more if you consider that they have less utility than PLD.
>>
>>381503694
Does it have an enrage like Odin and Behemoth?
>>
>>381503560
Should've leveled WAR

WAR has less utility but there is no better feeling in the world than fell cleave
>>
File: ss+(2017-06-22+at+06.36.46).jpg (37KB, 514x217px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-06-22+at+06.36.46).jpg
37KB, 514x217px
god dammit why am I so bad(DRK), what's the normal dps tanks are doing in the 70 dungeons if anyone knows? DPS were sam and rdm.
>>
>>381503619
surely it has...a few more buttons?
but I mean if its like 1:1 the same I think i'd still prefer war over pld for looks
>>381503707
i dont mind too much if the job is worse than pld, it's not like i'm speedrunning or anything, raids will accept wars im sure
>>
>>381500727
You gotta work with what you've got sometimes. It does make it more fun if you can look past the shitty parts. Otherwise it's just another grindin gaem
>>
>>381503619
Explain the rotation and difference. I have a pld at 60 but my war only 32
>>
>>381503560
>PLD used to be super duper braindead simple
>make it slightly less retard proof
>dumb down the other tanks considerably
>PLD now has either as much or more to worry about to maximize its capabilities than the other tanks somehow
This is some bull.
>>
>>381499549

It will make them money because a lot of players drop the game before making it through the slog of early ARR.

Also, sooner or later they'll have to do the sensible thing and make the level 49-50 story stuff single player. Praetorium is a conveyor belt of crushed newcomer dreams as they are left behind while trying to watch the cutscenes or being told to skip them, and barely being able to participate in the fights before the bosses are burned down by hugely overgeared players.
>>
File: 20170622193239_1.jpg (235KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170622193239_1.jpg
235KB, 1920x1080px
Aside from raubahn and errors 10/10 expansion
>>
>>381503383
Enpi is shit
>>
>>381490104
> Zenos subverts this immediately, leaving you to wonder what exactly you are going to have to do in order to beat him.
I dunno, uh, have a raid against him? That seems to do it. For everything.
>>
>>381503847
No idea. I saw the fight as a slideshow because of rampant disconnecting. Got silver.
>>
File: 1475775644431.jpg (47KB, 621x502px) Image search: [Google]
1475775644431.jpg
47KB, 621x502px
>>381492221
>MNK
>RDM now
>>
>>381504006
Prepare for our cataclysm expansion. It's the 3rd expansion and it happened in wow as well. Prepare for the new classes to start at level 1 as a result as well.
>>
>>381504006
Both of those instances as single player content would be amazing for new players, but they'd have to finally implement allowing you to replay solo content too.
>>
>>381501869

Probably too late but don't even consider doing Praetorium in Duty Finder. Make a Party Finder group, say you're new and just get ONE friendly level 60/70 player to join you, then solo it with them unsynced so you can watch the cutscenes and have some semblance of weight to the encounters.

>>381503462

It's not the same, anon, I shouldn't have to tell you this.
>>
>>381503885
Nigga I do 1200 in tank with the slut gear from the lvl 63 dungeon @ 64 what are you doing? DA more the dps all around is a little low in the same 63 dungeon i see other Sam's pull 2.2k
>>
>>381503134
It's quite literally anime WoW. You have to actually be in denial to complain about weeb shit in this game.
>>
>>381504240

They already did that with A Realm Reborn though. Huge ass dragon fucking shit up and everything.
>>
What in the fuck do you do if you have churning and the prey marker in Susie Ex? it usually goes off when you need to stop.
>>
>>381504267
>what are you doing
I have no idea, I still don't know if it's worth to pop delirum for longer blood weapon or just use it on bloodspiller
>>
>>381504245

>Both

It's actually 3. Everyone forgets Cape Westwind. Frankly it's baffling that at least that one isn't a solo duty yet, since it plays exactly like a typical solo duty.
>>
>playin main tank on setsu ex
>ot is pld
>he never once uses goring blade
>he doesn't stance dance
>he barely has 4/7ths my dmg despite being higher geared
I hate all these new paladins showing up because their class got cucked or don't want to wait on dps queues.
>>
>>381492221
>RDM
>Really fun
>>
>>381504442
i'm like 90% sure you're not supposed to stance dance on paladin anymore
>>
File: scorpio.jpg (119KB, 1586x894px) Image search: [Google]
scorpio.jpg
119KB, 1586x894px
how to make your own powerleveling bot

step 1. plug in a controller
step 2. queue for frontlines
step 3. go to a corner pit of the map where no one is
step 4. tie a rubberband around controller analog sticks
step 5. go post in ffxiv thread on /v/ for 15 minutes and come back to free exp
>>
>>381504348
They'll do it again. The world got destroyed because it overcame from the light and we got transported to a parallel world, hydalen is now a boss
>>
>>381492221
>PLD
>DEUS VULT

I mean Holy Spirit is going to get nerfed to shit at some point but I'll enjoy while I can.
>>
>>381492221
>BLM
having so much fun with RDM I haven't touched it again, but I heard a lot of good things about it
>>
File: Untitled.png (48KB, 1359x531px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
48KB, 1359x531px
>>381504542
You can when switching to OT, thats a 20% damage increase which is nice with holy spirit.

BUT THIS FUCK is so god damn bad. He never once used holy spirit, royal authority, req, or goring blade.

How are you even here
>>
>>381504035
>complaining about 500 potency during what would be downtime
>>
File: ffxiv_06202017_020441.png (633KB, 649x669px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_06202017_020441.png
633KB, 649x669px
>>381495626
Actually the best girl is Arya by far
>>
>>381504765
oh, you meant you were swapping
yeah he should have been switching but if he was just perma ot wouldnt just staying in sword be better
>>
>>381504240
Jump potions = we gave up on the leveling experience
>>
File: Untitled.png (67KB, 1363x537px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
67KB, 1363x537px
>>381504924
Setsuno EX requires tank swapping after every tank buster. This guy never entered sword stance is the issue, he was always shield. He barely used any skills as I said compared to what your parse should look like.

What I get for going with party finder shitters.
>>
>>381502706
They can do a hybrid and they can change questing not to be so tedious. The biggest issue is all the back tracking.
>>
>>381505107
ah ok, that makes a lot of sense, I haven't done the ex primals yet
>>
File: bayn.jpg (23KB, 540x432px) Image search: [Google]
bayn.jpg
23KB, 540x432px
>>381493453
A big guy
>>
>>381503335
>locked down
What's changed? Can't you still pay the transfer fee to get in?
>>
>>381504391
What I like to do is burn 2 DAs on power slash to establish aggro and switch off grit. Blood weapon+delirium is key since bloodwep builds lot of black blood. Hard+Da'd syphon+da'd souleater is the bnb with da'd carve and spit thrown in there. I use the 64 skill after delirium when 3+ enemies. AoE is abyssal drain a lot then syphon combo and do 2 more. I can't find much uses for passenger desu.
>>
>>381505321
You can't transfer there anymore.
>>
>>381504795
Isn't 500
It cost 130 TP
And it stops your current combo
>>
>>381490324
I also liked that. Was nice to see the grand companies getting off their asses and doing something.
>>
>>381503737
Yeah, this is my beef with every 1-2-3 combo. It's linear. It never changes. You never execute it out of order. Therefore it can be condensed into one button. I can't believe 2 weeks ago people gushed at mouth at this with their tired "le you're dumbing the game down" excuse because their precious gamer bloat is taken away. This shit has been done in fighting games since their conception.

The PvP design for RDM made perfect sense. I hope they realize how successful their experiment is and brought it to PvE.

It makes sense for it to be uneven because procs are RNG-based and keeping it even WITHOUT spamming Jolt/Impact is too RNG-dependent.
>>
>>381505539
Oh shit, they finally did it. About fucking time too, everybody on my server always left because they wanted to get onto Mememung.
Thread posts: 520
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.