[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Games that took years after release to become good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: sb_releasedate_facebook.png (542KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
sb_releasedate_facebook.png
542KB, 1200x628px
ITT: Games that took years after release to become good
>>
Did they add more movement options? Are mechs and vehicles actually worth using now?
>>
>starbound
>ever good
>>
>>381485643
Its still trash, but they've made it less shitty with their new update. I'm still waiting for them to do something about their terrible combat though.
>>
Is it worth getting into?
I really like the birds
>>
>>381485643
>ITT: Games that took years after release to become almost as good as the game they were copying was on release
>>
>>381485643
>believing this meme
game was fucking better in early acces beta than it will ever be again.
>>
>>381485643
It never became good.
>>
>>381485643
Do you come from the future?
>>
File: 6134757048_6ca67e60e3_b.jpg (97KB, 634x488px) Image search: [Google]
6134757048_6ca67e60e3_b.jpg
97KB, 634x488px
>15 dollar perma-early access game that's STILL unfinished
>good
>>
>>381485643
If i could only play one, should i play terraria or starbound?
>>
>>381489839
Terraria has cooler mods.
>>
>>381489839
PErsonally I wouldn't recommend either, but I'm in the minority in that. That said, if you had to choose one, I'd say Terraria is the better experience overall.

Starbound has interesting ideas, but they're all executed poorly. The best thing it has going for it is the "story" dungeons and the bosses. However those are few and far between and honestly not worth it getting to that point either.
>>
>>381490125
Terraria, it's the better game by FAR, but the better mods thing isn't true

Granted Starbound has no particularly great mods, but Terraria literally has no playable ones. It takes a special kind of autism to enjoy modded Terraria.
>>
>>381490717
>not having friends to play Thorium and cleanse the world of evil doers
>>
>>381490457
>The best thing it has going for it is the "story" dungeons and the bosses.
Nigger what? They're the worst parts of it, the story sucks and so does the presentation of it, and the story dungeons are just tedious bullshit as you walk through room after room of dumb as bricks enemies until you get to a shitty boss.
>>
>>381491776
They're also the one area in the game that has the most polish. Its not MUCH polish, but its better than 90% of it. Also having boss rooms with bosses that act different is a vast improvement over the way Terraria handles it.

Don't get me wrong, its all shit, but compared to the rest, its an improvement. The only real downside is it doesn't lend itself well to replaying.
>>
>>381486703
How surprising.
Shilling harder their dead game.
>>
>>381493556
Do you have trouble reading or something?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.