[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DotHack// G.U. General.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: hack-GU-Last-Recode.jpg (36KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
hack-GU-Last-Recode.jpg
36KB, 600x337px
There is a remaster for .hack// G.U. it is called .hack//G.U. Last Recode coming late 2017 this year in full english. It will be in 1080p and 60fps releasing for both PS4 and STEAM.
>>
>>381485324
Kek, another "trapped in an MMO game guiz!" game/anime trying to mimic SAO's success. Disgusting.
>>
>>381485661
dothack came out before SAO faggot!
>>
File: auraseesthroughyourshit.jpg (62KB, 296x411px) Image search: [Google]
auraseesthroughyourshit.jpg
62KB, 296x411px
>>381485661
>>
>>381485661
Bait
>>
>>381486031
Damn it. Fell for it.
>>
>>381485661
enjoy your (you)
>>
File: mywaifu.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
mywaifu.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
I hope they make a remake of the first four as well.

Or they make .hack// fragment again
>>
I just want Tsukasa to come back with a new PC/updated Tsukasa in the next installment.
Being an angsty turbolesbian in a very changed The World.
>>
>>381485661
DATABASE
DATABASE
WE'RE LIVING IN A
>>
>>381486679
Bamco did say they are working on a VR game hopefully it is "The World." If it is I am never coming out of the fucking house again.
>>
Fuck yes I'm buying this. Loved playing GU when I was younger. Reading and replying to messages on the forum was the comfiest feeling ever
>>
>>381486825
>If it is I am never coming out of the fucking house again.
Of course you won't, comatosed people don't walk desu.
>>
>>381487232
LMAO
>>
>>381486825

Honestly, series like .hack// and SAO should probably avoid getting into the VR market.

>come play our game, now more like their setup than never before!
>you know
>the setup were if you play with a VR set you get your brain fried!
>come one, come all!
>>
Idk what is going to happen, but there is rumors of possibility DLC for the game.
>>
>>381487709
>come play our game, now more like their setup than never before!
>you know
>the setup were if you play with a VR set you get your brain fried!
>come one, come all!
That'd be some aggressive marketing, i like it. Also i wouldn't mind getting stuck in the World.
>>
>>381488180
>i wouldn't mind getting stuck in the World.
Me too fuck this world.
>you will never be stuck in the world
>feels bad man.jpg
>>
File: 1498065398325.jpg (70KB, 438x388px) Image search: [Google]
1498065398325.jpg
70KB, 438x388px
Did he really do anything wrong?
>>
>>381486825
I really fucking hope it isn't because I can already tell it would be a much worse game than Link.

VR is a shitty gimmick that needs to go away.
>>
>>381488718
Yes, but we love him anyways.
>>
>>381488718
no, he was a kid having fun in a world that was literally a playground for people like him.
>>
>>381487772
What could they even add as DLC? And were can i read those rumors, kinda bored here.
>>
>>381490156
DLC with like extra quests and costumes and shit.
>>
>>381490418
>extra quests
Forest of Pain 2, now with double the floors!
>>
>yfw Kingdom Hearts-esque gameplay tease for the new game, with newHaseo being a placeholder character. The story is he's beta-testing and debugging the setting for the new game, with his sword being forged from all the lost weapons.
>>
File: Cubiabeta.jpg (153KB, 816x704px) Image search: [Google]
Cubiabeta.jpg
153KB, 816x704px
Will they censor Jihad this time around
>>
Will it have japanese audio? Atoli and Gaspard's voices are absolutely unbearable in english
>>
>>381485661
(you)
>>
>>381494447
It is confirmed that the game will have dual-audio, yeah.
>>
>>381494447
dual audio was confirmed
but I can't listen to GU with the jp track
it has to be in english, it just doesn't feel right otherwise
>>
>>381494616
I felt the same way until I stopped hating half the cast for having annoying voices when I got an UNDUB .iso
>>
>>381494768
I saw GU Trilogy, and I have Versus and Link and played through the majority of both. Still hasn't made a difference.
>>
>>381494768
>>381494616
The dub was the sole reason i didn't use Gaspar ever. He was the only 1 i never leveled or bothered giving the best items. His jap VA on the other hand was too cute, made me wanna headpat him desu.
>>
>dropped Infection at some point
>don't remember why
>try it again
>MISS MISS MISS MISS MISS MISS
Oh
>>
>>381496196
I've done one fucking dungeon and don't have that problem anymore.
And if you do really mind it, just spam magic. Magic is OP early on.
>>
Should I try the first hack games? Only ever played G.U.
>>
>>381496895
If you're prepared to tough out a game's rough edges and outdated gameplay to enjoy an interesting world and atmosphere, go for it. If you're the type who puts gameplay above all else no matter the game's other merits then you'll probably just get frustrated.
>>
File: mistral.jpg (772KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mistral.jpg
772KB, 1200x1200px
>cc2 is finally done making their shitty furfag games and terrible licensed anime "fighting" games
YES
>>
I've never actually played the .hack games, are they are actually good or are they just something that fulfilled its niche at the time?
>>
>>381497618
Gameplay's kinda shit like most jrpgs, but the atmosphere, setting, extra tidbits are all very interesting and well done
>>
>>381497217
Monkey's Paw anon, be careful or we might end up with a new .hack game that ends up being a "fighter" or something (Versus doesn't count).
>>
>>381497618
I feel like GU is genuinely worth playing today if you enjoy character-driven stories.
IMOQ is a little harder to recommend if I don't know your tastes personally. GU's gameplay isn't some 10/10 masterpiece, but it's alright, it does the job, it's good enough to entertain. IMOQ's menu crawling and item spamming was weird and clunky even for the time.
>>
does that mean they'll port infection et al and the price of my physical copies are going to tank?
>>
>>381497812
monkey's paw already happened on the mobage and that crashed and burned
>>
>>381498789
It all depends on how this remaster does. They said if it rekindles the interest for the series they'll look into more stuff, so a remake of IMOQ (cause just a remaster wouldn't cut it imo, the gameplay has aged like milk unfortunately) wouldn't be impossible.
>>
>>381485324
>general
Nitpicking aside, the real deal-breaker is the asking price for the whole set.
>>
>>381497217
Hopefully there are more rare items. Anyways the ceo of Bamco said that .hack is the most requested in their customer service so they are excited to bring back the series.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.