[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New trailer for ugly girl with sword

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Hellblade.jpg (43KB, 539x303px) Image search: [Google]
Hellblade.jpg
43KB, 539x303px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYZDXMBdaM
>>
>>381483170
looks fun desu
>>
>>381483170

why are western devs so obsessed with making their female main character ugly?

why why why why why

literally every male mc is model tier but why is it sexist now to do the same to females?
>>
day 12 pirate
>>
nice gameplay faggot
>PRE ORDER NOW AT YOUR FAVORITE GOYTRAP
>>
>>381483414
You know why.
>>
>>381483414
They model them after themselves. I swear every fugly female character over the past couple of years has to be modeled after one of the devs.
>>
my main concern is not the budget but that fact that so far it's shaping up to be another walking simulator

i want this to be at least fun, but i don't see it happening
>>
>Ninja Theory

FUCK YOU
>>
>>381483170

i have a co worker with the exact same face, it's like they can never shut the mouth and hide those big frickin teeths. cant stand this shit
>>
>>381483414
Why is /v/ obsessed with the appearance of a character?
>>
>>381483170

>Ninja Theory

No thanks Tameem.
>>
>implying you wouldn't
>>
>>381483170
>Deep narrative gameplay
It's a PS4 game alright
>>
>>381483670
For me it's because the main character is always on your screen and having an ugly fuck on your screen for the entire game is fucking annoying and detracts from the experience. Visuals are obviously important in a visual medium like video games.

Why is /v/ so obsessed with asking why /v/ is so obsessed with something?
>>
Already preordered and patiently awaiting its release. Based Tameem being the hero we need in this soulless market.
>>
File: 1473560840311.jpg (2MB, 1558x4496px) Image search: [Google]
1473560840311.jpg
2MB, 1558x4496px
>>381483414
It's more realistic
;^)
>>
>>381483170
It's kind of sad that Infinity Blade for the iPhone does this same exact gameplay better.
>>
>>381483414
Devs girlfriends don't want to be reminded that there are actual attractive women out there. Devs don't want to be reminded of women who they can never have in real life.
>>
>>381483670
If I'm supposed to play the game for x amount of time I want to look at normal looking people. And making your characters look ugly isn't normal at all.
>>
>>381483256
Fun to watch right? Because they didn't show any actual gameplay.
>>
>>381483256
Is there gameplay somewhere I missed?
>>
>>381484501
why don't japan design japanese looking characters
>>
>>381485496
Because unless it is a fantasy world most of the characters are implied to be Japanese in the first place. They only look "white" to us.

See: Naoto from Persona.
>>
>$30
>all footage is the main character slowly walking around while the voices in her head talk to you
It's a walking sim
>>
>>381483170
I wish I had an ugly gf like her. I don't care if she was schizo. ;_;
>>
>>381483170
shill thread detected
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.