[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aloy is cute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (106KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 540x540px
Aloy is cute
>>
KAT FROM GRAVITY RUSH EXISTS, FUCK YOU
>>
Aloy is grown man
>>
>own ps4, check out vid of horizon to see if any good
>WELCOME TO MY LET'S PL-
>backspace almost hard enough to break keyboard
>find no commentary playthrough
>some cuck is raising his wife's child
>takes her to the nearest village
>village is run by women because men destroyed the planet
>man has to grovel at the feet of withered old women
>close tab

I guess Guerilla never wants to make a good game. Ever.
>>
>>381481151
But I like kat too anon
>>
>>381481443
Stop exaggerating you xbone
>>
>>381481092
She should be more thicc and fit though. Nobody spends their entire youth training and end up looking like that.
Also no battle scars. No sex drive. No religion affinity. Has perfect balance of moral and ethics.
She is too mary sue but i would love some sfm of futa aloy x banuk figure girl
>>
File: Sylens.png (353KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
Sylens.png
353KB, 500x700px
It was all nigger's fault.
>>
>>381481443
There's so much actuall insultingly stupid and hamfisted SJW pandering in that game and you decide to make stuff up instead?
>>
Her voice acting is crap though. She's either mumbling, or comically exaggerates reactions.
>>
>>381481443
>said village gets attacked and elder matriarch womyn relies on "muh prayers to the God mother"
>Aloy realises that shit won't make his adopted father come back to life
>finds the strongest woman of the village and her soldiers and they can't do shit too
>She does everything herself
>Gets to an actual civilization ruled by the sun king
>The king actually knows how to rule and stop terrorists
>Their chiefs too
>The crybaby brother of a chief stop relying on her sister and actually helps you to fight
>The game shows you each civilization ruled by men actually does something other than relying on "muh prayers to the God mother"
>>
>>381481443
>>381482714

But Sobeck was a women.
>>
So a white woman professor of robotics, two Asian professors of something or other, an Islamic professor of "art" in Hijab and bible-bashing edgelord Texan programmer and part-time rapist went on to create super AI to re-terraform and re-populate Earth in the future, and they decided to give it avatar of a black woman.
>>
>>381481092
>make a nigger
>paint it white

Why is this allowed?
>>
File: 1497367013525.jpg (94KB, 960x858px) Image search: [Google]
1497367013525.jpg
94KB, 960x858px
>>381482514
Yeah well, this is what you get when you hire Burch instead of a quality voice actor
>>
Aloy is clearly a man that transitioned to become a girl.
>>
File: witcher3-121614-09.jpg (192KB, 2048x1150px) Image search: [Google]
witcher3-121614-09.jpg
192KB, 2048x1150px
Ciri is cuter
>>
>>381481092
>ugly manjawed tomboy dyke
>cute
>>
>>381483627
T H I S
>>
>>381481092
Not really
>>
Writing in Horizon is so weirdly uneven. One moment it's really good, like in the vista logs, or Faro headquarters, or Erend's quest, the other it's fucking tumblr-tier retarded. But god damn the gameplay was great, Guerilla are one of the best when it comes to open-ended design. Will probably be my GOTY despite even SJW shit.
>>
>>381483874
The sjw-tumblr stuff is so jarring. One moment I'm having hunting for parts then next its " muh sun qween, women are stronk too!". Still fun though.
>>
>>381482367

>HURR EVIL ALT-RIGHT NAZIS MAKING THINGS UP

Go watch the first segment of the game for yourself, shit head. Either YOU are unfamiliar with it or as usual, the SJW dick bag is lying and pretending their shit politics aren't being injected in everything their cancerous side touches.
>>
>>381483627

>green eyes

No, thanks, I don't fornicate with negresses.
>>
>>381481092
That's a man baby
>>
>>381482257
RAINBOW
>>
>>381481092
How is this game compared to Nier Automata? I'm thinking of getting it
>>
File: whore.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
whore.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>381483627
Ciri is a SLUT
>>
>>381481092
ALOY IS GAY

Not if it something to be mad about
>>
>>381481092
I don't like every strong warrior character in this game has to be female. Literally, I'm not exaggerating. Every tough warrior your hear about and then meet is some black dindu female, so are all impactful characters.
>>
>>381486168
what the fug.
>>
>watching mad max menstrual road
>woman dangles man from speeding truck
>"i-i didn't destroy the planet!"
>-yes, you men did!
>throws him from truck into wasteland

>playing horizon
>can't go 10 seconds of cutscenes or dialog without cringey eurocuck SJW shit

Why do they do this? Why does the left have to ruin everything they touch and make it so boring and tedious?
>>
>>381486404

Just play LISA if you want your post modern madmax story.
>>
File: 1493587979719.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1493587979719.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
>>381486404
>I haven't actually seen fury road yet......

Y....Y....you...you, made that up right....Theres no way....
>>
>>381481092
Yea if you are a SJW or a cuck
Also, where is your wife son?
>>
>>381487061
It's true but it's only a few lines of dialouge and probably the worst offender in the movie. The rest of its not as bad.
>>
>>381481092
Yes that man looks kinda cute
>>
>>381487321
Alright, thanks. Got worried for a second.....
>>
>>381481092
I think I've nearly finished the game and I have barely found a single woman being presented in less than stellar fashion, and the one that was shown to be bad was strongly religious, imagine that.

Have games started doing this recently, or am I only noticing now?
>>
>>381487807
how did you play the game and think that the two matriarchs who just wanted to do nothing and pray were being presented in the right?
>>
>>381487889
I didn't, maybe my wording was off.
>the one that was shown to be bad was strongly religious, imagine that
I was alluding to the ones that wanted to faith it up instead of breaking the traditions and sending Aloy out 'n about. They were (to my knowledge thus far) the only women presented as being wrong in some way.
>>
File: qt3.14.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
qt3.14.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Are you gonna buy her expansion? They finally fixed her jaw.
>>
>>381481092

BIG
>>
>>381487061

See for yourself.

>>381487321

This guy is lying to you. The whole movie is SJW feminist propaganda every 10 seconds.

>movie starts with evil patriarchal villain in his fortress of slaves
>he has a harem of human cows: obese women who produce breast milk for him and his inbred sons
>other regional "bosses" are the evil male bullet farmer and the evil male oil baron
>the beautiful and fit young women are brides of the villain and escape barefoot and pregnant
>the pregnant one dies after being struck by a vehicle because SMASH DA PATRIARCHY AND THE TRAITOROUS BREEDERS!
>minions are all male boys
>minions are all referred to as "pups"
>male minions are all dying of cancer
>NONE of the minions are minorities, only white and they wear white body paint to look whiter
>minorities are all enslaved, starving and parched begging for precious water given by villain
>villain who hates women somehow promotes a woman to be his most trusted lieutenant
>this one-armed woman beats the shit out of max and he has to point a gun at her to win because MUH EVIL 2ND AMENDMENT
>one-armed woman smuggles joe's hot young wives into wasteland and freedom
>they meet with militant lesbians in the wasteland
>they decide to go back to villain's fortress to take him and all his minions head on because GURL POWER AND REASONS!
>girl power wins
>one of villain's war pups, nux, (the one who was told men destroyed the planet and was thrown from a truck) takes the side of the women and helps them
>nux sacrifices his life so the women can get to the fortress and rule
>the women open the floodgates at the fortress and give all the wasteland people all the water they can handle because MUH WOMEN ARE BETTER AT RUNNING EVERYTHING (even though the water probably died out before the end credits)

I'm sure I'm missing a ton of the SJW stuff because it's been so long and I saw that shit movie once, but you can go on Youtube and find compilations of all this that are way more detailed than mine
>>
>>381488257
my bad, you're right
>>
>>381488693
>her
>>
>>381486404
Because women´s life energy is literally attention.

If men spend energy/time/money on something else than them they sperg the fuck out and start to demand shit. This is why all originally male spaces (movies, comics, games, need I say more?) are infiltrated by women; it's a source of non-investment from men into women.
Men are considered disposable and walking ATMs and utility machines.
Go MGTOW, save the rest of your life.
>>
>>381489340
consider the following:

the most effective of the main characters was max, by far. and they'd have gotten nowhere without him

further consider:

the green place was real and the women(specifically women, the all female group of grannies that shit talked men) in charge of it completely fucked it up all on their own
>>
>>381489714

Max was a prop and bait to get fans of the franchise in theater seats. Thatsbait.gif

The movie is subtitled Fury Road, as in Furina, Theron's stronk womyn meme character. Two seconds and I found an exact reference to this in the mainstream media.

http://time.com/3850323/mad-max-fury-road-eve-ensler-feminist/

>Here's a surprise: Tom Hardy, a.k.a. Mad Max, isn't the star of Mad Max: Fury Road. Charlize Theron is. An even bigger surprise? Vagina Monologues author Eve Ensler consulted on what turns out to be a very feminist film.

Make excuses all you want, but the sooner you admit you're being propagandized, the sooner you'll start developing your own critical thinking skills.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.