[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Ratchet and Clank PS4: Does it stand up to the old games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-06-22 17.18.32.jpg (451KB, 1280x731px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-22 17.18.32.jpg
451KB, 1280x731px
I really loved the first three. Admittedly I played them in reverse order through circumstance, before moving on to Deadlocked and (unfortunately) Secret Agent Clank.

Ive seen some of the story changes they've made and I don't like that they decided to inaccurately re-do the original. Especially because it looks so much like the movie. It seems like it was meant for newcomers to the series and not old players. I figured this would be the best community to ask about this game, least chance of fuckin retarded 12 year old twats. I want to hear it from lovers of the old games.
>>
Do you think Ratchet has a knot?
>>
>>381479571
u wot
>>
It doesn't really stand up to the older games but it was a budget $40 game at launch compared to the normal price, kind of expected it to come with less content. I mean I wouldn't have minded it being $60 if it had the same level of content as the original, I think it took me 7-8 hours to beat the originals (including all the PS3 future games) compared to 4 for the remake.
>>
>>381480180

Although I'll say this, the worst change they made was the friendship development, in the original it took pretty much the entire game to build up their friendship, in the remake they're suddenly best friends for no real reason with no development.
>>
In terms of gameplay, yes.

The writing is underwhelming due to being a tie-in for the movie.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.