[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, what's the verdict on this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: civ-6-1jpg-685121_765w.jpg (140KB, 764x430px) Image search: [Google]
civ-6-1jpg-685121_765w.jpg
140KB, 764x430px
Now that the dust has settled, what's the verdict on this?
>>
I forgot it even came out
>>
Still playing civ V
>>
>>381478213
Has the dust settled though? Are the expansions out and mods aplenty?
>>
>>381478351
same
>>
Waiting for the inevitable xpac to make it playable.
>>
>>381478213
I don't like the district system and the enhanced graphics
>>
needs 2 or more expansions before it's worth
>>
Wait til the expansions and see.

It's pretty rough right now, but so was V when it first came out.
>>
>>381478213
Religion desperately needed to NOT be a victory condition. It means you need to go all or nothing into it.
>>
Boring as shit and desperately needs expansions, especially to pad out the pathetic tech tree. Also the production and science balance is completely retarded, forcing you to follow the exact same hammer-heavy build order for every single city or you'll never get anything done before the next tech unlocks. It makes the game horribly repetitive.
>>
>>381478213
It's "okay".
Patches fixed some of the launch problems.
The AI is still absolute garbage at some things, similiar to the V AI but different.
DLC (5 Civs) costs more than the base game.
Its playable but still in its infancy, might be good with some major overhauls.
I'm hooked, but I'd advise anyone to wait for an expansion pack.
>>
>>381478213

somehow even worse than five

fire ed beach. out of a cannon.
>>
>>381481515
>The AI is still absolute garbage at some things, similiar to the V AI but different.
Civ V is incompetant but everything they are bad at they also cheat in to make themselves better.

Civ VI AI cannot play the game correctly, and harder difficulties are essentially a roll of the dice to see if they decide to kill you with advanced tech units in the early stages of the game, otherwise you win.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.