[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought Dynasty Warriors was played out way back on PS2 so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: hyrulewarriors.jpg (361KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
hyrulewarriors.jpg
361KB, 1200x630px
I thought Dynasty Warriors was played out way back on PS2 so I've mostly been ignoring their reskinned games that use other franchises. A friend gifted me DQ Heroes for my birthday and I REALLY like it. It's just cheap fan service but it's really good and faithful cheap fan service. So I downloaded Hyrule warriors and it's really good too. They dug really deep for guest characters and fighting styles and the music is some of the best Zelda remixes outside Smash. The Fire Emblem Warriors game looks pretty good too and I might actually pay for it if I get a switch somehow.

Anyone else go through this? Are we just brand whores?
>>
File: cia-hyrule-warriors-pic.jpg (295KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cia-hyrule-warriors-pic.jpg
295KB, 1280x720px
I love Cia's tits
>>
>>381478461
I prefer the Great Fairies.

If they did this with Zelda, how crazy will they go with Fire Emblem?
>>
Question for anyone who has DW8: which Steam DLC do I need if I want to have all of the weapons?
>>
>>381478003
HW>>DQH
>>
>>381479384
I agree, but is DQH2 better than HW? Also the Adventure mode in HW is genius. I replayed LoZ yesterday just to refresh me on secrets.
>>
Yes you are just brand whores. HW was the inferior musou released at that time. Fire emblem musou will be shit too but you'll eat it up just the same.
>>
>>381479985
Inferior to what?
>>
>>381480227
DW8, I guess. Not sure how it was inferior.
>>
Hyrule warriors is easily one of the best for wiiu

Anyone who says otherwise didn't play it for more than one stage.
>>
File: thigh highs.png (2MB, 1635x1900px) Image search: [Google]
thigh highs.png
2MB, 1635x1900px
>>381478003
>zelda with thigh highs
muh dick
>>
>>381478003
I've just accepted that I'll never finish all the adventure maps

I did two of them and that's enough

Also: Thank the Goddesses for the Rupee Glitch
>>
>>381478003

I've played all DW and spinoffs since DW3. Big fanboy of this series.

The mainline DW and SW games are actually pretty shit now.

Hyrule Warriors was probably the best Warriors game they have ever made. DQ Warriors was rather good too and I haven't ever played a single Dragon Quest game.

Fire Emblem Warriors has me way more excited than Dynasty Warriors 9. But I'm also a huge FE fanboy too so...
>>
>>381480227
Samurai warriors 4
Samurai warriors chronicles 3
DW8XLCE

All superior to HW in regards to content and mechanics
>>
>>381481053
Should I go try those games after HW or just wait for DW9 now? DW9 looks really good.
>>
>>381481207
Literally dont bother if you're a Nintendofag
>>
>>381481382
What does it have to do with Nintendo? It's a lot easier to care about pressing square a million times if you already care about the characters from another deeper game.
>>
How much does it cost to get all content in Hyrule Warriors without hacking?
>>
>>381482035
If you are a Nintendofag, no matter how much better the game is, you'll never get over playing a game without them as the main character. Happens all the time in /eagg/. Nintendofags and fire emblemfags stumble in wanting to try the true superior musous, but they just cant get a grip of it.
>>
>>381479567
Nope, DQH2 is definitely better than DQH in some aspects but still misses the variety that HW provides.

Let alone the length of the game.
>>
>>381482207
>$20 for the first pack (Master Quest, Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess, Boss)
>$13 for the Legends pack (Linkle, Toon Link, Tetra, King Daphnes, Skull Kid, Ganondorf's Trident)
>$13 for a Link Amiibo (Spinner)
>$10 for the second main pack (Pegasus Boots, Sand Rod, Yuga, Ravio, Marin, Phantom Zelda)
$56 total. It's worth it, imho.
>>
>>381482207
>without hacking
Hacking the 3ds and wii u is piss easy now. You have no excuse.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.