[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This has to be the most poorly conceived, dipshit Steam Sale

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ss+(2017-06-22+at+05.06.20).jpg (174KB, 1021x664px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-06-22+at+05.06.20).jpg
174KB, 1021x664px
This has to be the most poorly conceived, dipshit Steam Sale gimmick in fucking history.
>>
>>381477704
it is truly terrible

clicking through 10 fucking pages always scroll up, scroll down, repeat

new stickers not marked 'new'

what the fuck
>>
File: 2B.jpg (29KB, 274x258px) Image search: [Google]
2B.jpg
29KB, 274x258px
>He doesn't have 2B's sticker
lmaoing @ ur life familia
>>
>>381477704
Pretty sure that was the gems gimmick, since they basically gave away tons of money.

>>381478710
Yeah the UI is garbage, and undoubtedly it'll be difficult to complete these damn sticker books.
>>
>>381477704
cartoon network did that 20 years ago for their website. i wonder if rapid consolewarriors will make a shitty pic calling steam gay because they "stole" the idea
>>
>>381477704
the interface is still glitching like a motherfucker on my side
>>
>Look at sticker page out of curiosity
>One quest is go to your activity feed
>Once there, receive a sticker pack
>go back to the sticker page
>open the sticker pack
>0 Sticker have been added to your collection(don't remember the exact message)
>0 sticker

Holy Shit at least make it works gaben you fat sack of trash
>>
Are the stick placements permanent?
>>
>>381481171
No. Apparently once you complete a page you can move them around, and add duplicates if you want.
>>
>>381481171
there's only one way stickers can be placed, no way to move them, it's kind of a "click here and we will finish this artwork ourselves" thing
>>
No, that was last summer sale. That clicker game was fucking shit and I think it was DDoS'ing Valve's own servers thanks to the internet promulgating autoclicker scripts to "play" the "game"

Actually, wait, the Summer Sale race the year before that was even worse. It was literally rigged bullshit and Gaben had to intercede because those DIRTY COMMUNISTS were trying to rig his rigged game so each team would win and give everyone a .000001% chance of getting a Free Game. Gaben couldn't have that since it was ruining Valve's profit margins selling race widgets to advance your team score, so he had to re-rig the rigged rigged game.
>>
>finally found out about the store preferences to remove early access kike shit
actually this is the best sale ever
>>
Do stickers actually get you anything?
>>
>>381477704
Blame russians for nice things like the coal going away
Blame reddit for the team things and clicker going away
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.