[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paradox

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: .jpg (44KB, 663x184px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
44KB, 663x184px
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/pricing-change-rollback-information-thread-latest-news-here.1031635/

>increase prices shortly before the Steam Sales begin
>massive backlash, ratings on all Paradox games drop to negative
>probably also been told by their lawyers that this is actually illegal in a lot of places

>"W-we are listening! We'll take it back!"
>"Not before the end of the sale though :^)"

Just a reminder to stay away from Paradox.
>>
>>381476646
>Just a reminder to stay away from Paradox.
Like you need a reminder desu
>>
Yeah but Stellaris is fun. With mods at least.

I pirated it though. Waiting for them to finish it before committing to it.
>>
Thankfully the damage is already done. Fuck Paradox.
>>
>flag all paradox games they have done this with
>report them to appropriate legal offices
>watch as Paradox gets fined out the ass for illegal business practices
>>
>>381476646
>>381479557
Wait, is it actually illegal to do this? It's their product, they get to dictate how much to sell it, right?
>>
can sweeden do anything right?
>>
>>381479704
It's illegal in a lot of places to increase the price and then put it on sale again, pretending you are giving a good discount when you are actually selling it for the base price.
>>
>>381479704
Yeah I doubt this is illegal. Pretty sure other companies have tried this shit in the last sale and I don't remember anyone getting sued or anything.
>>
{<>-<>}
>>
File: 1497079842249.jpg (108KB, 424x584px) Image search: [Google]
1497079842249.jpg
108KB, 424x584px
>still mfw magicka 2
>>
>>381479704
depends on the country.
>>
>>381479704
In the states at the least it's illegal to increase or inflate the prices of items and then list them on a "sale" claiming they are at a discounted price.
>>
>>381479870
>Yeah I doubt this is illegal

It's illegal in almost every civilized country and would typically be punished by fines.

Note that sellers are bound by laws of whichever country their customers reside in.
>>
Is there a list of prices before and after?
>>
>>381481646
it's on steam dude
>>
> The extra money will be donated to a rapefugee charity
Reminder that you're helping destroy the future of europe with every paid patch disguised as DLC you purchase.
>>
>isthereanydeal shows it being 39.99 for literal years, disregarding the occasional sale
hmmm

really makes you think

doesn't it?
>>
Can't wait till they release Bloodlines 2 with one clan and rest as separate DLC
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.