[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does the majority of /v/ hate the NCR?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Why does the majority of /v/ hate the NCR?
>>
>>381472597
NCR are leftist libtards amirite LMAO!!111
>>
They are similar to the corrupt shit we have now.
>>
What? I don't hate them. They're like my third favorite faction, for fuck's sake
>>
>>381473083
Isn't the NCR pretty conservative?
>>
File: 1487625934328.png (514KB, 654x477px) Image search: [Google]
1487625934328.png
514KB, 654x477px
>>
>>381472597
I dont personally hate the NCR, but they arent good for Vegas, and a lot of people dont want them coming in and annexing the territory. I feel like the endings go House>Yes Man>NCR>Legion.

NCR is just too thin to really do a good job, they only really manage it because of a goddamn postal employee. I guess that could be argued as being the case for all the factions, but still.
>>
>>381472597
Incompetent libtards
>>
Because the NCR is no different than the powers that ruined the world in the first place
>>
>>381473416
They're liberal compared to the Legion but they have a lot facets associated with liberals. High and excessive taxation, a government that has too much power, and no desire for compromise
>>
>>381474229
But those powers also built the old world. It's not like the NCR has ICBMs to repeat the same mistake.
>>
>>381473416
I'd say they are in-between but most of /v/ would rather side with Caesar solely because the legion enslaves people.
>>
>>381472597
I like them but I also want to rule over New Vegas myself.

Also, forcing them to kill eachother for me then destroying the leadership of both the NCR and Legion, reducing them both to years of civil wars is my own personal headcanon.
The perfect Keikaku.
>>
>>381472597
The NCR soldiers are likeable characters, but the top brass are a bunch of cunts. For example, if you kill Motor Runner the NCR will get the credit for this and they'll shit out propaganda to their citizens how they're the ones did it.
>>
>>381472597
The NCR are basically tories. They look preferable by sheer virtue of Caesar's insane ideology.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.