[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Farewell, Red Pikmin #146 You were a good friend. o7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Ghost_pikmin.png (21KB, 191x328px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost_pikmin.png
21KB, 191x328px
Farewell, Red Pikmin #146

You were a good friend.

o7
>>
File: 1498078124451.png (235KB, 938x994px) Image search: [Google]
1498078124451.png
235KB, 938x994px
Tfw Pikmin 3 was so easy, I did a no losss run without even trying. I've been doing ND runs in pikmin 2 for ages, but holy hell was Pikmin 3 easy. I guess PM3 is pretty though.
>>
>>381473309
Whats the right way to play Pikmin 3? I just spent the first hour with the stylus and it's awful.
>>
>>381472357
>first time playing Pikmin 3
>final boss
>getting everything set up
>full component of flower reds, flower yellows, and flower blues
>not paying attention to what I'm doing
>notice some yelling from the screen
>realize I had wandered into water
>basically all my good pikmin gone, need to leave and return to an earlier area tomorrow to restock

Of course, that wasn't the worst. The worst was immediately after you leave the caves where you get the blues. I was so used to the blues and running through water that, when I grabbed 100 reds, I didn't think about it and just ran straight into the first river. Drowned the whole batch.
>>
>>381475002
Wiimote+Nunchuck
>>
>>381476767
>playing Pikmin 3
I meant playing Pikmin 1. I don't even think you could drown your pikmin in P3 as easily as you could earlier games.

And remember: even if they didn't drown, in P1 you still lost the flower on them if you ended up doing something like that. Fire would kill the flower, too, if you put them out soon enough to survive.
>>
File: H2x1_3DS_HeyPikmin_image1280w.jpg (265KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
H2x1_3DS_HeyPikmin_image1280w.jpg
265KB, 1280x640px
Demo on the eShop lads, no excuse not to at least try it out. Pikminbros are pretty open-minded so I like to think.
>>
The next pikmin game should let you choose one of your pikmin to promote and maybe let you name him too. Your right hand man.
>>
>>381477628
They could do a lot of interesting stuff with the series but lets be real, it'll just be the same game but with FOUR captains
>>
>>381477570
Thanks, I didn't know there was a demo out. I will at least give it a try.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.