[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw getting that itch again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: game-logo-wow.png (240KB, 555x247px) Image search: [Google]
game-logo-wow.png
240KB, 555x247px
>tfw getting that itch again
>>
>play for a month
>uninstall
>>
me too. I was looking up rogues a bit and sa that slice and dice is its own talent and i want to make a rogue specced around attacking as fast as possible so getting all the attack speed talents and stacking a bit of haste. just for the purpose of trying to relive my vanilla and bc rogue. i dont care if its optimal or not ill just do 5 mans and lfr playing casually.
>>
File: ishgard.jpg (232KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
ishgard.jpg
232KB, 1680x1050px
play ffxiv instead
>>381469426
>>381469426
>>381469426
>>
>>381472165
snd is shit

every time I start playing this shit I immediately regret spending the money to sub. that said I got the itch hard too
>>
They've just made artifact knowledge take hours to research instead of several days, and with broken shore you can easily get geared in a few days.

Right now it will only take something like a week to catch up if you start to play.

SnD is not shit, they just buffed it, i use it myself, fuck the rng of roll the bones.
>>
>>381471727
What itch?
To play WoW again?
Something is missing in your life OP, you have to find it. You won't find it by reinstalling this game. It will never satisfy you.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.