[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It says here you once paid for a mobile game. Care to explain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

It says here you once paid for a mobile game.

Care to explain?
>>
File: .jpg (405KB, 1184x938px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
405KB, 1184x938px
>>381470596
i haven't though, boss. free2play for life
>>
>>381470596
I wanted to play that Ace attorney Layton brothers game
Worth every cent
>>
It says here that you're a talking raccoon and this isn't a marvel movie. Care to explain?
>>
>>381471086
Don't call me a raccoon
>>
>there are places in america where wild raccoons have domesticated themselves
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMlWClLLm4U
>>
i really like ghost trick
>>
>>381471813
The biggest concern with raccoons are rabies. They can easily get infected with rabies and pass it along to a human, or even a housepet. That makes them significantly dangerous in urban areas.

The animals themselves can be a nuisance, but not really much of an issue.

>>381470596
I've considered it, but only once I've got some good time into the game and enjoyed it. I've downloaded and played Deemo, and am rather disappointed that after ~3 plays the game insists on shoving a 45 second delay in front of every song I play. That's honestly discouraging me from otherwise giving them money. VOEZ has thus far not been a problem, and I might buy a song pack from them.
>>
>>381470596
I've never touched a mobile game in my life. Mostly because I don't own a cell phone.
>>
>tfw no raccoon bf
>>
>>381470596
I once read somewhere that the average amount a person who spends money on mobile games spends (meaning a mobile game player that spends any money at all) is somewhere in the hundreds. If you ever want to know why gaming is fucking shit, realize that most people playing them have spending habits and financial understanding on par with the average welfare nigger and will gladly spend over a hundred dollars on a single game as long as each DLC transaction is only a few dollars a pop.
>>
File: sleep tight.jpg (112KB, 841x818px) Image search: [Google]
sleep tight.jpg
112KB, 841x818px
>>381470596
I didn't, I swear! I don't even play video games!
>>
GBF owns my wallet now
>>
>>381472734
that area hasn't had a case of rabies in over 25 years
>>
>>381473270
This statistic is a bit skewed. Most people who spend money on mobile games (or just F2P games in general) only pays a little bit, generally a monthy subscription or a small amount, say $10, as a one-time thing. There are a few, however, who spend thousands or tens of thousands of dollars on these things. Those are the "whales", and they are spending money like an illiterate nigger. They're quite comfortable with the money they have, and if they aren't spending ten thousand on FEH then they're spending ten thousand on a new full-room entertainment center. They are perfectly fine with affording disposable income like that, or else all these game would've shriveled up within a few months, after the audience all went bankrupt.
>>
Sonic 1, 2 and CD for mobile are good, though.
>>
>>381470596
had soem extra money on my phone. bought a resident evil game on it for like 3-4 dollars. played it for about 3-4 minutes then never again. I dont even like most gameboy games idk why i thought id like a phone game of resident evil of all things.
>>
>>381470596
it was when smartphones were relatively new and people made good, paid software for mobile instead of all the f2p garbage
>>
>>381470596
i earned the money to pay for the app via google rewards.
>>
>>381474461
I've heard the mobile Hitman game was pretty good, assuming they didn't change it. That's the big concern with mobile titles: the developer is free to implement some stupid, asinine idea and screw the whole thing up.
>>
i bought the ad less version of chronus arc and it was so cheap i dont regret it
>>
File: 1458787649559.gif (114KB, 142x103px) Image search: [Google]
1458787649559.gif
114KB, 142x103px
>>381470596
They were the mobile ports of Sonic 1,2 and CD. I have no regrets.
>>
post cute raccoons
>>
>>381470596
i paid for this solitarica game giant bomb hyped for a month
it fucking sucked and i regret my purchase
>>
>>381475796
>>
I wanted my guaranteed waifudrop in GBF.
>>
I bought all The Room games, totally worth it. Really good stuff.
>>
>>381471527
trash panda
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.