[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asylum > Origins > City > Knight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: batman games.jpg (139KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
batman games.jpg
139KB, 1200x675px
Asylum > Origins > City > Knight
>>
>>381464620
Sorry to hear you're this retarded. I hope special school is treating you well.
>>
>>381464620
You are probably one of those faggots who think The Dark Knight is better than Batman Begins
>>
File: 1473900033632.gif (2MB, 316x213px) Image search: [Google]
1473900033632.gif
2MB, 316x213px
>>381464620
Origins was unironically the best
>>
>>381464620
Off yourself fag
>>
File: hehh.png (102KB, 241x301px) Image search: [Google]
hehh.png
102KB, 241x301px
>>381464620
Played through Asylum couple of weeks ago.
Was kinda boring, don't know why. I mean, solving riddles was more interesting then following the main tasks.
Don't even know shoud I start the City now.
>>
>>381464620
Objectively
Asylum > City > Knight > Origin
>>
>>381464620
All shit that only retarded Batfags eat.
>>
Anyone else love the first game and just hate the direction the series went after it? I loved the weird and twisting maps that Asylum had that you could actually get lost in. City and after was so streamlined and boring that I lost interest. Knight in particular was completely awful with like 2 indoor areas.
>>
I was really disappointed they didn't build upon the detective segments from Origins more in Knight. They were so fucking fun. There weren't that many in Knight and they weren't as good.
>>
>>381466540
You're one of those cucks that believe the snoozefest that is Batman Begins is better than The Dark Knight.
t. Shit taste
>>
File: 1476071921384.jpg (6KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1476071921384.jpg
6KB, 240x240px
>>381467589
>>
Asylum>Knight>City>Origin

Asylum had the best atmosphere most fitting best Batman comics and the map was tightly designed loop in traditions of metroidvania.
City tried to be sandbox, but since Rocksteady understood fuck all about making sandbox, they ended up with just a big splodge you have to traverse between missions.
With knight they figured out principles of sandbox and managed to set most of the game on the map and had plenty of side activities you could engage for additional challenges, narration, and XP.
Origins was just a buggy mess trying to cash in on the TDKR wave by reusing City's assets, atmosphere was seven ways fucked tryign to capture both the comics and the movie, and it didn't really offer anything new over City. Boss fights with firefly and Gigabane were alright though.
>>
>>381464620
city>asylum>origins>knight
>>
>>381470051
too bad they fucked up knight on all perceivable levels, not even the "fixed" version of the game good
>>
>>381467458
City is different enough that if you had any enjoyment from asylum its worth a shot, but if you were bored most/all the time then no its shit.
>>
>>381464620
>origins>city>asylum>knight
>>
>>381470679
and theyre all five bucks atm so its not even much of a gamble really
>>
Asylum > city = origins = knight
>>
>>381464620
Knight>Origins>City>Asylum
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.