[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Necrodancer + Amplified are on sale

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>base game is $3
>dlc (which adds 2x more items, new characters, a new zone, new modes and more) is $6
>bundle for both is $10
>10/10 ost composed by DannyB (Super Meat Boy, Isaac)
Why aren't you playing it yet? What are you waiting?
>>
already pirated it
>>
>>381462074
I already played it, also why would I pay a dollar more for a bundle?
>>
Music was shit. Took me out of the game.
>>
>>381462326
>music was shit
fffffffaggot
You can add your own music if your taste is too shit
>>
>>381462326
You know there's other styles if you dislike the main one right?
>>381462320
it's actually 9$ i was wrong
>>
>>381462326
This, the Isaac Rebirth OST also blew the original music out of the water
Danny B is a hack
>>
>>381462629
It's ok you can have shit tastes, FamilyJules did a metal version of the OST and it's very good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZIJxAI7NlA
>>
>>381462629
I can't tell if you're joking or not
The Rebirth soundtrack was pretty shit, I found myself missing the original a lot
>>
>>381462864
the original Isaac was more melodic while Rebirth is more of soundscape-ish. The main theme is great but it can't beat the original Isaac's one Sterling is using for his videos
>>
>>381462427

Well that's not a bundle, then. That's the same price you would pay for both seperately. 8 would be a bundle.
>>
that game is too hard I can't keep up with the beat
>>
>>381462864
You can mod back the tracks you like.
I've made a mix of them and some antibirth stuff.
>>
File: file.png (157KB, 643x416px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
157KB, 643x416px
>>381463062
you pay like 50 cents less, i'm a leaf so it's probably cheaper in USD

>>381463150
it's always in 4/4, not very hard to keep up with. The only exception is the King Conga boss which only have 7/8 beats
>>
>>381463229
I've played too much Rebirth already
Afterbirth rubbed me the wrong way and when Afterbirth+ came out I refunded it within an hour and haven't touched the game since
>>
>>381463763
They fixed up a lot of Afterbirth+, you should try it again at some point.
I mostly recommend it for the booster packs and modding stuff (you can unlock achievements whilst modded now).
>>
File: tachycardia.png (21KB, 154x132px) Image search: [Google]
tachycardia.png
21KB, 154x132px
Suck my dick fags
>tfw I'll never complete all char run
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.