[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who suffered the most?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5709.jpg (70KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5709.jpg
70KB, 800x450px
Who suffered the most?
>>
WHEN I WALK AWAY
I WON'T HEAR YOU SAY
PLEASE OH BABY DON'T GO
SOME AND CLEAN IS THE WAY THAT I'M MAKING YOU FEEL TONIGHT
>>
>>381461096
Everybody that was subjected to this crap.
>>
>>381461096
Considering one of them is still suffering in the present tense, I'd say Aqua.
>>
Terra, who was born with some sort of speech impediment while slowly being consumed by the Dorkness.
>>
>>381461096
me, for seeing your shit thread
>>
>>381461096
terra, i bet he can see everything going on while xehanort is in control
>>
>>381462393
You also have his will in the armor that violently attacks anything that goes near it, which shows he's still mad as hell about this.
>>
>>381462579
worst keyblade weilder has the worst outcome
>>
>>381461096
Terra probably. I bet he is going to be the new organization member.
>>
>>381461096
Aqua's menstrual cycle.
>>
Terra's entire being is split across multiple different fragments of people who also time travel. Aqua and Ven would be easy to bring back, but Terra is long gone until everyone is defeated.
>>
>>381461096
The players
>>
>>381465675
O R I G I N A L
>>
>>381461096
Aqua
Ven is a vegetable and Terra was completely brainwashed
>>
File: 1498118078178.png (52KB, 318x334px) Image search: [Google]
1498118078178.png
52KB, 318x334px
>Terra got possessed by Xehanort and has been chilling in his heart for years
>Ven has just been sleeping the whole damn time
>Aqua had to put both of her friends down, sacrificed herself to save one of them (which only ended up helping Xehanort in the long run) and has slowly been losing her mind alone in the Realm of Darkness for over 10 years

Gee I wonder who
>>
Aqua obviously. Terra is probably mostly asleep inside Xehanort most of the time, Ven is literally asleep all the time. Aqua had to watch everything tumble down and go to hell.
>>
>>381461096
Aqua hands down. She's the one who has been stuck in a realm fighting EVERY DAY for years, while Terra is probably some locked away consciousness and Ventus is in a coma. Aqua knows what's happened to all of her friends and sacrificed herself to save them but with no reward.
>>
File: 1498107327281.jpg (42KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1498107327281.jpg
42KB, 400x300px
>>381465581
>Terra is experiencing all of this through a collective consciousness

Where were you when Terra ascended into godhood
>>
Aqua or Terra, both are basicly stuck in a world of shit and Terra had to kill his master/ father figure
>>
>>381468840
he has acsended
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.