[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream Daddy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: dreamdaddy.jpg (68KB, 698x289px) Image search: [Google]
dreamdaddy.jpg
68KB, 698x289px
Let's try to have a comfy thread anons, I know we barely know anything about this game, but when have that stopped us before? Post:
>Favourite dad.
>Less favourite dad.
>Your fantasy with your favourite dad, doesn't have to be sexual but it will probably be.
>Hopes and fears. What do you want to see in the game and what not?
>>
>>381459454
Joseph.
Mat (if only because i hate dreadlocks).
Playing golf with Joseph on a sunny day and watch him sweat.

Hope they have a secret dad somewhere, and would like to see the dads interacting with each other and having stories between themselves.
>>
File: CahvBTPVIAAD0fv.jpg (57KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
CahvBTPVIAAD0fv.jpg
57KB, 480x640px
>game about dilfs
>no tappei
shit game
>>
>>381460810
Tappei a cute
>>
>people unironically think this looks good

I remember the thread from yesterday about it and like 3 samefag people got laughably defensive over the Steven Universe-tier art style and color usage. The only people who seem to be interested in this are desperate gay dudes with low standards to begin with, which says a lot considering the fact that it's a dating simulator. Who knew that retarded kids from Tumblr really were lurking through this place.
>>
>>381460810
Best husbando
>>
>>381459454
This has to be worse than when /v/ played Morenatsu
>>
>>381462902
cuck
>>
File: DC5K08cW0AIYcjf.jpg orig.jpg (222KB, 1302x1620px) Image search: [Google]
DC5K08cW0AIYcjf.jpg orig.jpg
222KB, 1302x1620px
>best
Indian teacher guy
>worst
Dracula
>Your fantasy with your favourite dad
Having a romantic dinner prepared by him
>Hopes and fears
I hope it turns out to not be short as hell, and actually have serious love scenes rather than treating those things as a joke. My worries are mainly about how "random" they make it, since I know nothing of Game Grumps and don't want to listen to endless references.
>>
>>381459454
I'm unsure but I like the one on the far left, what's his story?
>>
>>381464530
I don't know where I read it, if I find the article I will post it in here, but they said they where aiming a duration between 2-3 hours per dad, that's 14 hours in the worst case if you play all the routes. I've never played a VN, but I think that's decent.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.