[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PSA: Killing Floor is free to get for a limited time on Humble Bundle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (175KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
175KB, 460x215px
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/killing-floor?hmb_campaign=killingfloor_freegame_2017&hmb_source=bundle_page&hmb_medium=banner_cross
>>
>Get Killing Floor 2 on PS4
>It's always dead

Y tho
>>
>>381452910
PC has the most players on a multiplat for once
>>
>>381452910
Change your settings to not allow in progress games. Game is far from dead
>>
File: Capture.jpg (23KB, 732x152px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
23KB, 732x152px
>>381452910
>>
>>381452910
it just got a new update recently, supposed to be more alive than ever
>>
>>381452735
>Got my code from humble bundle and then activated it on steam
>receive two time limited guests passes to the game in my inventory

What?
>>
is anyone even playing this anymore?
>>
>>381453060
>>381453096
>>381453427
Noted.
>>
>>381452910
Also if you are using a custom avatar then you will get stuck in an endless loading screen
>>
>>381452735
Why is it called survival horror if it's not really spooky? It's basically Team Fortress + Doom.
>>
>>381454013
Being the last one alive is spooky. Surrounded by enemies, with dwindling ammunition and a bunch of angry nerds breathing down your neck in voicechat
>>
>>381453664
yeah due to the mods and custom servers, you can have a portal gun, ww2 weapons etc.
>>
>>381453664
Definitely not like it used to be, but you can still occasionally find a decent lobby. The only consistently good matches nowadays are the ones with players who have 1000+ hours and they're only ever going to be playing Hell on Earth or some server that's modded out the ass.
KF1 is honestly one of my favorite games, and is my #1 most hours played in a non-MMO. That said if you're entirely brand new, it's probably better to just go for KF2. I got in on KF2 as soon as the beta came out and the game was completely shit at that time, but I just reinstalled it a few months ago and it's actually pretty good now. Much more optimized and filled out with classes and weapons.
KF2 still just feels kind of buttery to me (in a bad way). So every once in a while I just like to go back to KF1 because of how crisp and smooth the controls are. But maybe that's just because I've gotten so used to it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.