[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

E3 2017 Private, Hands-On Impressions of Kingdom Come: Deliverance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

>Bohemia – located in the heart of Europe, the region is rich in culture, silver, and sprawling castles. The death of its beloved ruler, Emperor Charles IV, has plunged the kingdom into dark times: war, corruption, and discord are tearing this jewel of the Holy Roman Empire apart.

>One of Charles' sons, Wenceslas, has inherited the crown. Unlike his father, Wenceslas is a naive, self-indulgent, unambitious monarch. His half-brother and King of Hungary, Sigismund the Red Fox, senses weakness in Wenceslas. Feigning good will, Sigismund travels to Bohemia and kidnaps his half-brother. With no king on the throne, Sigismund is now free to plunder Bohemia and seize its riches.

http://nichegamer.com/2017/06/21/e3-2017-private-hands-on-impressions-of-kingdom-come-deliverance/

https://www.kingdomcomerpg.com/
>>
>>381444208
what the actual fuck is this post?
are you new to 4chan?
are you a shill?
>>
>>381444682
Why would anyone shill for a game that's never coming out?
>>
>>381444208
has anything good ever come out of development hell?
a game delayed, has to rewrite its engine, in beta for years, finally releasing when they run out of money for rent... has it ever led to a good game?
>>
File: pc-40298-31324134486.jpg (103KB, 1023x708px) Image search: [Google]
pc-40298-31324134486.jpg
103KB, 1023x708px
>>381444783
Freelancer used to be the poster child for development hell back in the early 00s, and it was pretty darn good.
>>
File: prey9uoai.jpg (218KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
prey9uoai.jpg
218KB, 640x480px
>>381444783
>>381444972
Another one is Prey, but another studio took over in this case.
>>
>>381444764
Because you can pre order the game on their website and give the devs your money already.
>>
>>381444972
>>381445258
I guess there is hope for this thing, then.
They are using CryEngine, and realized its shit and have to develop additional stuff on it, and now CryTek is dying and can't even support it.
>>
>>381445380
Sheeit, it's a kickstarter-that-never-ends episode.
>>
>>381444972

>it was pretty darn good.

Only in retrospect.

At the time it was panned for exactly what it was, a dumbed down, casualized garbage space sim that was absolutely nothing like what it was advertised to be. The fact that it's now considered good is testament to just how fucked the industry is.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it for what it is, but coming from the Wing Commander Series, Freespace, I-War etc...Freelancer was a giant case of what in the actual fuck on release and i'm honestly amazed that Microsoft hasn't made a decent tablet port of the game, I mean handheld MMO would rake the cash in.
>>
>>381444208

Backer Betas have been absolutely fucking awful.

Game is pretty, but that's literally it, mechanically clunky as fuck and really horrid to play.
>>
>>381445649
From what I've heard the combat is absolute horse shit. That was my initial reaction anyway as soon as they showed the first combat demos. Sad that they never improved upon it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.