[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this game still get its dick sucked to this day? And

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Skyrim_Cover.png (4MB, 1529x1898px) Image search: [Google]
Skyrim_Cover.png
4MB, 1529x1898px
Why does this game still get its dick sucked to this day? And it's not even PC players, console fags still worship it too.
>>
>>381442874
Because there are really not other open world "rpgs" that don't force you into a story or character.

Most people who still play this roleplay character. That can add hundred of extra hours to this game.
>>
File: 1490370309911.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490370309911.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>>381442874
because is actually good OP
>>
Yeah, I got sick of hearing them say Skyrim at e3 over and over
>Skyrim VR
>Skyrim Switch
>Skyrim reremastered
>Skyrim rereremastered
>Skyrim the Phantom Menace
>Skyrim Deluxe Edition
And then we'll get a reboot in five years after Valenwood.
>>
File: Capitals.jpg (363KB, 2015x398px) Image search: [Google]
Capitals.jpg
363KB, 2015x398px
>>381442874
Mods. Skyrim was pretty damn disappointing at launch, but with over half a decade of accumulated mods you can mix up something pretty good.

Also, people who haven't played Oblivion or Morrowind.
>>
>>381443369
Just because it was the most popular doesn't mean it's the best. Bethesda never gave Morrowind or Oblivion this level of shilling. Why can't Bethesda move away from Skyrim and start on TES6?
>>
>>381443769
They're conceptualizing tes6: Valenwood or something right now, give it three or four years I bet.
They shill it because it was the biggest success on launch. They launched it around the time when the "Best Graphics War" was at its peak and it simply had better graphics then any first person shooter so all of the DC sneaker and Monster Energy ballcap kids bought it for gramphics
>>
>>381443762
this. peecucks have few good games, so they have to mod the shit out of an ancient game to squeeze as much fun out of their PC as possible.
>>
It sucks, sure, but what competition does it have? Mass Effect Andromeda? Action RPGs are few and far in between.
>>
Just remaster Morrowind already.
>>
>>381444514

This for fucks sake. Why do they keep re-texturing and re-selling the worst and most recent of the series??

Morrowind is old enough now to be considered a new unseen game to a large portion of people who played skyrim.
>>
File: 1465199572741.jpg (495KB, 1062x1062px) Image search: [Google]
1465199572741.jpg
495KB, 1062x1062px
>>381443769
this line of enquiry is annoying me anon, just buy skyrim and have fun
>>
>>381443762
pinpoint me the unique npcs in vivec
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.