[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have they gone out of business?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: 1473759108653.jpg (16KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473759108653.jpg
16KB, 1280x720px
Have they gone out of business?
>>
yes, it's over
>>
Uhh no? They still have a contract with Sony to make another exclusive and they plan to make two more non-dark souls games soon, plus people are still buying and playing the fuck out of all five soulsbourne games, so they're probably just taking their time, which is fine
>>
>>381441459
This just made me think how much money they could make with a PvP only spinoff with microtransactions.
>>
>>381441050
Yup. Bloodborne devlopment cost them a fortune, while only selling 2M copies is pretty sad. If they ported the game to the pc, they would've sold 2M the first month and probably even more
>>
>>381441548
>a PvP only spinoff
That was DaS3
>>
>>381441548
Sounds like shit, I hope they never do it.
>>
>>381441548
You mean For Honor?
>>
>>381441631
not sure if serious or...
>>
>>381441459
>Taking neogaf posts as fact
How's Bloodborne 2 btw?
>>
>>381441631
Idk man, bloodborne was to the PS4 what smash was for the Wii-U. Most people bought the console just to play the game. Maybe PS4 to a lesser extent because of call of duty and battlefield, but still pretty high numbers.
>>
>>381441050
They went silent for 3 years between Demon's Souls and Dark Souls. They are obviously cooking up something new
>>
>>381442470
Lol, I never expected or wanted bloodborne 2, I just remember the Miyazaki interview from 2016 and then ignored all news that wasn't directly from him or the company. I knew bb2 was a sham.
>>
>>381441959
yeah, but made by a competent developer this time.
>>
>>381442750
>Making a pvp only game with microtransactions
>Competent developer
>>
>>381441050
According to the big M they're working on 3 games right now. I'm surprised that we didn't see anything at E3 but we'll probably get a glimpse of something this year at least.

>>381441548
>PvP
You people need to get far the hell away from my single-player ARPGs.
>>
>>381442912
Yeah this, the pvp is cool and I enjoy it, but if you see a trailer for a souls game and the first thing you think is "I wonder how the pvp will be" you should go play for honor.
>>
New King's Field when?
>>
>>381442912
Hope they give From more time so they don't release two incomplete games like DS2 and DS3 again.
>>
>>381443760
3 wasn't incomplete, they just kind of ran out of ideas
>>
>>381441631
>cost them a fortune

I didn't cost From anything, Sony paid for it.

But you know that console war subhuman piece of shit.
>>
>>381443381
Possibly soon, FROM's YT channel hints that they're working on something VR-compatible.

>>381443760
Anon anything with Souls in the title is incomplete.
>>
>>381444949
Dark Souls felt pretty complete after the DLC added that cut quest they wanted but never did.
>>
>>381445035
>Dark Souls felt pretty complete
>Oscar's storyline cut
>Bonfire waifu cut
>Path from Iron Golem to Anor Londo turned into a cutscene
>Everything after the lordvessel
>>
>>381441631

This is what PC keks want to believe.
>>
Just because they're not pumping out a new Soulsborne every six months doesn't mean they're dead.
>>
>>381444159

It wasn't that they ran out of ideas. The initial backlash from DaS2 was so great that you all tricked them into believing you wanted more of DaS1. This is evidenced by the fact that DaS3's last DLC has a lot of DaS2 items and references after its popularity suddenly increased within the past year.
>>
They're working on three games right now so I fully expected at least one trailer at E3. But while I am disappointed, it likely means they're taking their time on them, so that's a good sign.
>>
>>381443381
DaS 2
>>
Miyazaki has already said they're working on something new a while back.
>>
Tokyo Game Show in September? As much as I want to see what they're working on I'm glad they can take their time now and show it when it's ready. All the Souls games were fairly rushed in some way.
>>
>>381446667
Yeah, Bloodborne 2 Switch exclusive Nintendbros get hyphy
>>
>>381446667
Think they'll show something at TGS?
>>
>>381441631
>Being this deluded
>>
>>381441631
pc games dont usually sell that much, generally speaking. I do agree that if the game was multiplatform it would had sold a lot more, however, Sony probably payed them a shit ton of cash
>>
>>381441050
where is bloodborne 2 ?
where is the maya game ?
nice leaks
btfo
>>
>>381441631
Unfortunately piracy doesn't equal sales.
>>
They were on the list of developers on board for the Switch. I wonder what they're making for it and if it's a re-release.
>>
>>381441050
Too busy working on Dark Souls Trilogy with exclusive DLC for Nintenod Switch
>>
>>381442708
No. they localized demon's souls and released armored core. it wasn't 3 years of silence at all.
>>
>>381447115
>>381447582
The PC version of DS1 had sales comparable to the PS3 version you dipshits. If you see some platform warrior going full retard like that guy and you can't help but respond then maybe come up with a salient response instead of just going full retard in the other direction.

>>381447742
I kind of want a new Lost Kingdoms but it'll probably never happen. People would lose their shit over a new Frame Gride but that'll probably also never happen unfortunately.
>>
>>381441631
Agreed.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.