[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he isn't playing this Explain.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 16

File: 1497842693283.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497842693283.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>he isn't playing this
Explain.
>>
>>381437702
It's bad.
>>
I sort of became jason by accident
>>
>>381437702
>he's playing this
Explain.
>>
It costs money
>>
>>381437702
>Explain.
It's expensive and overpriced as fuck for what it is, a broken ass game.
I would love to play it but i sure as fuck won't pay 40 bucks for this broken mess.
>>
>why aren't you buying every meme multiplayer game of the moment????
>>
>>381437702
hello shill
>>
Its a ten bux game but a very good one
>>
$40 is too much for a game that will be filled entirely with tryhards in a month.
>>
i'm not a streamer
>>
>>381437702
Dead By Daylight is better in every way except for not having Jason.
>>
>>381438356

It's already filled with tryhards and the game is dying fast. Only has on avg like 5k people if that on steam every day.

dbd is kicking the "dbd game killer"s ass
>>
>>381437702
>he's playing a game where a killer can actually kill
Go be a beta and live out your suicidal thoughts somewhere else, real men are playing Dead by Daylight.
>>
Because it's dead in two months
>>
File: jason-voorhees-head-punch.gif (2MB, 477x270px) Image search: [Google]
jason-voorhees-head-punch.gif
2MB, 477x270px
>>381437702
>multiplayer only
>>
>>381438297
This
I spent $30 on PUBG a few weeks ago and that's all the PVP survival I'm willing to buy this year
>>
>>381437702
I don't have shit taste
>>
>>381438452
>>381438496
>>381438549
I know next to nothing about Dead by Daylight, but everybody is telling me it's great, someone give me a synopsis on why it's great? Mechanics, etc?
>>
>>381438759
Killers are underpowered and shitters like teabagging them. Jason can actually kill people and that's upsetting.
>>
>>381438759
Its tag and hide and seek except the killer isn't omnipotent so you have a chance to outplay him, which makes for more fun and engaging gameplay.
>>
>>381437702
$40 for three maps, one villain and a very simplistic game that looks buggy as fuck. No thank you.
>>
>>381438887
Alright, cool. Does it play like a source engine game or does it feel like it's own unique game?
>>
>>381438825
I think what I like more about DBD is that there is actual teamplay for the survivors. F13 always feels like I'm playing solo while hoping someone else on the map fixes stuff so I don't have to. Both games got old pretty fast for me though.
>>
>>381438825

Jason is strong to the point where he's boring to play because it isn't a challenge unless you hold yourself back.

He's also badly designed and is built around shift.

His combat mode is so op its not even funny and his grab has a larger hitbox then it really should and I'm guessing they just made it that way because of consoles and controllers.
>>
>>381437958
same but freddy kooger
>>
>>381439023
I wish there were more depth to the teamplay in DBD though, there's no communication and all you do is repair a generator for like 3 minutes. F13 is more about finding things while hiding and I like that better, since it encourages exploring the map. The hide and seek mechanics are better, but the result is the map design for each level is pretty much the same. F13 doesn't have any variety, but at least iconic shit looks like it did in the film. Haddonfield looks like a tornado blew through or something, there's no decorations in the houses or anything it feels really lifeless. That's just my opinion though. I like the feeling of being in a horror movie as opposed to feeling like I'm in the same SAW trap over and over.
>>
>>381437702
I play it when I get bored of whatever I'm currently playing. I'll play one or two matches and then get off. It's just a really boring game. The controls are shit and wonky as fuck. There needs to be some changes to make it a better experience because last time I played was a shit show:

>play on PS4
>get into a lobby
>buncha little faggots who probably never seen a Jason movie and weren't even born when the movies came out
>screeching like little fucking faggots
>we end up on a glitched spot near the ceiling
>get bored, time runs out, make a run for it, win the game

>next game
>one of these faggots try to trap me so I get killed
>somehow get away
>whack the faggot with a wrench
>he's hurt
>his friend tries to kills me
>misses
>kill his friend
>3rd friend shows up
>injure him and run away injured
>Jason kills him as well
>hear the faggot on his mic screeching telling Jason where I'm at
>guy that's Jason comes into the room
>starts dancing around
>I start dancing around as well
>close application before he can kill me

I understand that not every lobby is cancerous as fuck just like not every lobby in CoD is filled with 12 yr olds saying they fucked your mom, but even then the game is still pretty bad. The animations are wonky, the combat is fucking awful even though I know it's not the main goal to just straight up fight Jason but the animations are so fucking awful that even as a last resort combat isn't viable, and most people aren't trying to work together and everyone is out for themselves so it just turns into, who can maim the most people so they can plot their getaway while everyone else gets killed.

It's basically one of those games that's only fun if you play with friends or if you're a faggot that likes to grief people: i.e. GTA V.
>>
>>381439070
There's a lot of balance issues regarding Jason. And unfortunately they may never change because F13 fans want him to be as cheap as possible like the films.

The devs think that you're objective should be to never let Jason catch you, but shift completely screws you and there's no real way to counter it. The fact that Jason can block makes no sense either, he can already brush off most hits and mash E to recover from stuns.

I hope the devs listen to feedback, otherwise the game is going to lose more people than it already has.
>>
>>381439965

The devs aren't gonna try to balance him because their too set on their vision for the game and jason.The retarded "just like the movies!" fanbase isn't helping either.

Shift is fine imo, but I think they should make him semi transparent when he moves like the wraith in dbd. So you can see were he's coming from if you pay attention.

The big problem with shift is that you can do any action out of it. The most common example being grab and then you get insta choked out because composure does nothing when jason mashes 1 or 2.

Jasons whole gameplay is very boring imo when compared to any of the dbd killers, he has no variety or things to do other then m1 someone to death or choke them to death. Should of let him throw dead bodys through windows to spook people/build fear. Fear should also be more important too, like it could mess with skill checks or something.
>>
>>381439962
>play a flavour of the month on consoles
>surprised when almost every single player is a 12 year old faggot

Come on dude, you knew what you were getting into.
>>
>>381440381
I had kind of hoped each Jason would have some sort of unique ability, but I guess for a Kickstarter game that's too much to ask for.

Hopefully they make some major changes down the line but I'm not going to hold my breath. The game will be what it is, and unfortunately DBD doesn't have enough going for it for me to play that either, it has it's own problems.

This whole genre is just fantasies that will never be realized.
>>
>>381440381
Let them fuck themselves over with retardation and destroy their game. Eventually someone will make another one and look back at what these guys fucked up on.
>>
>>381437702

I don't pay $40 for flavor of the month games
>>
>>381440613
No I didn't and I wouldn't exactly call it a flavor of the month when they had been working on it for years, although I think it would've did better if they included some type of single player aspect. All in all, I don't really care that much seeing as how I gameshared it off a friend, so it's not like I wasted any actual money on the game itself, it's just that it could be a lot better than it is, but it probably won't since they've already made off with people's money. I'm just waiting for them to hit the game with all kinds of shitty microtransactions to successfully kill it off.
>>
I will buy it when its on sale, as will my friends. I can't see us getting enough play out of it for full price.
>>
>>381437702
is it on disc?
>>
>>381440872
It's a Kickstarter game, so probably not.
>>
>>381440804
How much time and effort you put into your product isn't what makes it FoTM. I called it FoTM because shitloads of people just hopped on it as soon as it came out and it'll be mostly empty within a couple months when people have had their fun with the novelty and move on, like every single other FoTM.
>>
>>381437702
fuck off shill
>>
>>381441191
>if faggots on twitch play it for views it's FOTM

Every thing is FOTM then.
>>
because im too shy to use voice chat
people that dont know me are calling me Miss on the phone even though im 23
>>
>>381440381
I wish he could use his teleport less often or something. If they want to make it just like the movies, that's fine, and they've done a good job, but I think what they need now is to balance things out a bit more and slow all the gameplay down a tad.
>>
>>381441473
Are you a dude?
>>
File: IMG_2399.jpg (19KB, 361x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2399.jpg
19KB, 361x303px
>>381438549
Dead by Daylight looks boring as Fuck and soulless honestly. I don't know what it is but it seems just kinda bland and the threat is nonexistent due to being so easily able to escape hooks and shit. Friday the 13th, Jason is actually fucking Jason and it feels like an actual horror movie where people die
>>
>>381438759
it's like friday the 13th but replace the believable camp setting with a contrived video game environment where nothing makes sense and it's even more janky. i wouldn't say you should buy either, but friday the 13th is far better conceived and executed on. dead by daylight is F2P-tier.
>>
>>381442441
yes, that's the problem
>>
>>381437702
Because devs shilling this pile of shit on /v/.

Looks unfinished and boring - I'm not paying more than $5 for it.
>>
Multiplayer.
>>
>>381437702
https://youtu.be/d9gSjkLqDqw
>>
I work retail and I constantly get asked by kids under 12 where the disc for Friday the 13th game is. Is that all who plays it?
>>
>>381444614
>Works retail and has the audacity to call other people children

Fucking lmao'ing at your life my dude
>>
>>381444614

Heh, keep telling them its sold out.
>>
>>381443383
>stop liking what I don't like
Fucking retard
>>
>>381444614
Loads of people desu, what i dont like is how some of the older people talk to the younger gamers like bully them or be sexual with them which is fu ked up, ive noticed it more on this game desu senpaitachi
>>
Too expensive for what it offers.
>>
>>381444713
>>381444260
Shut the fuck up trip fag. You're not funny.
>>
>>381444925

Its not meant to be. Its just fun to fuck with their stupid little heads.
>>
File: AkFLXPP.jpg (2MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
AkFLXPP.jpg
2MB, 2880x1800px
>>381437702
I am and enjoying it quite a lot, when the host doesn't leave for dying right away. They better get host migration in there soon. It's a fucking pain in the ass to keep entering and exiting quick play in hopes the game tosses you into a room where you're the host.

Have they said anything about whether they'll tweak any Jasons or Counselors? Jason 7 has no real right to have reduced shift, and while I understand not all counselors are going to be stealthy using a character without any stealth is asking Jason to roll up on you. Because you can't move an inch without sounding like an elephant in a pottery store.

I mean I'll still main Adam and Jason 7 but tweak something. Like if you have high str perhaps that could affect your stamina to some degree? I dunno.
>>
>>381444705
You're right. I wish I was dead every day. Some day I'll have enough money saved up to buy a gun and shoot myself out in the woods. I pray every day to get robbed.
>>
>>381440381
He's supposed to be a massive threat. Some Jasons, like 7, who have all sorts of negatives even with their strengths, would be near impossible to get counselors without shift.

You're playing the game in hopes of getting out. You're not always going to be the special snowflake who gets away from Jason.

Not saying the game couldn't use some balancing, but not in a "make the counselors on par with Jason" sort of balance. Grab range for example sure, fix that. Maybe tweak some counselor stats. Switch around some of the Jasons pros and cons. When Jason rolls around if you aren't worried he could easily kill you then there's no tension or point to want to haul ass away.
>>
>Thinking Dead By Daylight is better, at all.

I will not deny this game is overpriced but after playing Dead By Daylight then playing this I never want to touch Dead by Daylight ever again.

It just feels way more fun for me. Since you can actually fight back the game isn't decided purely by whether the killer feels like tryharding or not.
>>
I'm waiting for a sale or more content.

Also, as someone who's never had much fun with Dead by Daylight, is it even worth picking this up? I do like the Friday series, if it's worth anything.
>>
>>381446941
If Jason knows you're around and gets his sights on you, you are likely dead. However, if you've got the resources and are around 3-4 houses that he hasn't destroyed yet, you can keep him busy for a good while which will let others work on getting out. I do feel there should be exp for keeping Jason busy for long enough. Like sure hitting him, trapping him, etc all give you exp. But if he's on your ass for 3-5 minutes you should get some kind of bonus for it.

You're gonna die right off the bat too. Either by a bad spawn or Jason deciding to warp where you are. Use a stealth character until you get the hang of things at least.
>>
File: 1408362085164.jpg (19KB, 316x288px) Image search: [Google]
1408362085164.jpg
19KB, 316x288px
>unlock epic version of slugger
>mfw the game still refuses to actually spawn me with the bat
>>
>>381437702
Can't play as Jason X on the Grendel
>>
>>381447665
Are you on XBox? I've read that perks in the second slot aren't working properly. Check that and see if it's the cause.

I'm pissed I haven't rolled the faster swinging perk yet. Not even a common one. I really want that shit for my Adam but the game just refuses to give me one. Even if it's not an Epic version. I'd settle for Rare or even uncommon at this point. I can see it now, too.

>Spend all 13k bonus custom points from the update on perk rolls
>30 hypochondriacs
>12 swim speed +4%
>26 noise reduction 6%

I'm going to be pissed.
>>
I am and i love it. New jasons when? Story mode when?
>>
maybe when it will cost 5 bucks
>>
>>381438682
How's that, by the way?
Is it worth the purchase?
>>
>>381448095
I don't think single player is story, but a mission based sort of thing. They haven't given specifics but it seemed like they were going to set up things from the movies and have you kill counselors in specific ways. I coulda swore they said something about having a mode, or mission, where you had to take them all out without being seen at all.
>>
File: Evolve_Box_Art.png (183KB, 250x286px) Image search: [Google]
Evolve_Box_Art.png
183KB, 250x286px
>>381437702
>He thinks This is better than This
Explin
>>
>>381448253
if you have friends to play with yes
>>
>>381448009
I'm on pc but I just tried moving it from the second slot and it's working now. Thanks man.
>>
>>381448397
>If you have friends to play with.
Well, so much for that. Thanks anyway!
>>
>>381438297
God, this is the worst thing about 90% of my friends. Well, that and DOTA.
>>
>>381448338
One is a fun game when it works, the others only saving grace is the hot as fuck mama alien with them thighs.
>>
File: 20170623023531_1.jpg (347KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170623023531_1.jpg
347KB, 1920x1080px
>climb out of a slightly elevated window
>hear a trap spring
>die immediately from full health
Cool.
>>
>>381437702
I want to, but it's overpriced as fuck
>>
File: 1290607654335.png (145KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1290607654335.png
145KB, 550x400px
>>381448459
No problem!
>>
File: 1497746598215.jpg (227KB, 852x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497746598215.jpg
227KB, 852x960px
>>381438759

Dead by Daylight is tag. The main gameplay component comes from chasing, escaping and hiding. Map layout memorization and quick decision are key as they will help you kill/escape. The survivors currently have the ability to bully killers with palette stuns. This is on top of Survivor perks like Self-Heal, Borrowed Time, and Decisive Strike which prolong the Survivor's life span by essentially giving them multiple get out of jail free cards. The Survivors having so many chances to escape guaranteed death Killers work for is the current main complaint.

Friday the 13th is hide and seek. The main gameplay component comes from staying off Jason's radar and completing objectives, except Jason receives wall hacks 30 seconds into the game so the hiding portion is rendered useless almost immediately. Jason is currently OP due to some bugs and poor design and not necessary from clever mechanics. His hit boxes are out of wack so hitting him and actually having the hit register is inconsistent, he has a teleportation move that makes the speed stat, stamina system and fear stumble mechanic for chases redundant as he can pop up right next to you, and he has invincibility frames on a majority of his animations and for various states. His own combat stance makes the combat system pointless as he can just block everything, or completely negate it by going for a grab. His grab also has a ridiculous range and can be spammed pretty easily.

TL;DR
Do you like cucking killers? DBD
Do you like cucking Survivors? F13
>>
Killing people with melee attacks instead of grabs and laughing at them because they paid $40 for this.
>>
File: 639229858_267204c8ff-300x274.jpg (36KB, 300x275px) Image search: [Google]
639229858_267204c8ff-300x274.jpg
36KB, 300x275px
>>381449631
>tfw you camp hooks and shitter survivors cry and report you
>>
>>381439597

>I wish there was more depth in the teamplay

You haven't lived until a random you never met and will never meet again risks his life to save you, distracts the killer for you to make an escape and you race out the gates and just barely dodge the Killer's swing while you watch your Savior crawl away on the background
>>
Should be a bigger penalty for betrayal. Or a way to block incoming attacks or something.
>>
>>381449245
I think you've got it backwards anon.

One is a fun game
The other is just a movie cash-in.
>>
>>381437702
>He fell for the survival horror meme
You don't need to explain
>>
>>381448095
Need this >>381447989 where it's more action based with players trying to kill Jason and stopping him from going Cyborg. This is a nice twist because now the Jason player has to gather shit and explore the map while the counselors are after him.
If Jason does goes cyborg, then it's back to the usual stuff.

I'd like part 7 like gamemode where one of the players is Tina. Maybe she has a mana bar that gradually grows the more she's afraid, and only in late-game can she really use her powers. Flinging shit at him, bringing down a house on him, etc...

For simple fun, a part 9 gamemode where Jason has to possess councelors to kill each other, and only one of them has the stupid magic knife could be an okay distraction.

I also like the concept of a Mrs Vorhees gamemode where the killer is in the same level as the counselours, but it doesn't sound like the funnest thing.

Hire me Gun Media, I'm an ideas guy
>>
>>381440381

You can already see Jason flying out of the radar when he shifts. Not to mention the VHS warp.

If they wanted Jason to be accurate to the films, they should make shift snap to objects, have more larger objects around the map he can shift too, and increase his running spees
>>
>>381437702

I would've rather had a Nightmare on Elm Street or Hellraiser game. Sorry, but Friday the 13th is the most fucking boring slasher franchise there is.
>>
File: 1492279491839.png (122KB, 438x503px) Image search: [Google]
1492279491839.png
122KB, 438x503px
Because I'm not interested in 90% of multiplayer games.
>>
It's Player Unknown Battlegrounds again. There's only about thirty minutes of stuff there
>>
>People pick up vital items and then die in the middle of nowhere
>literally impossible to find those items again
>pretty much dead if your stamina runs out and Jason is after you
>>
File: 1437669110147.jpg (15KB, 192x171px) Image search: [Google]
1437669110147.jpg
15KB, 192x171px
>>381450721
>play as fast black chick
>find two car keys
>four-seater is already gassed and has battery
>listen to walky hearing people looking for keys
>hide in the corner and watch through the map
>>
>>381450248
>F13
>Survival horror
Kek. It's far from the actual genre survival horror.
>>
>>381437702
Shitty meme game that gets boring after a week and will be dead in a month. Dead by daylight sends regards
>>
Do the batteries/keys/gas tanks always spawn in the general vicinity of the cars? I can never find them
>>
>>381452541
I'm fairly certain they can spawn anywhere. I've heard people say that the phone fuse always spawns near the box but I'm not entirely sure if that's true.
>>
>>381452792
Not always but I have had them spawn in the same house before.

Also got lucky and escaped with the boat in less than 2 minutes of starting the match.
>>
>>381437702
Honestly, its not as bad as people make it out to be. Most people hating on it clearly haven't played it or haven't watched it played. If you're expecting a good horror game for 40 dollars, yeah you'll be disappointed, but most people who play it play it because its funny as fuck. I've been in tears laughing at how funny the shit can be sometimes.
>>
>Woman saving someone from being grabbed out of a car bats Jason horizontally out of the map
woah.....
>>
>>381445476
Cheer up Buddy
>>
>>381452541
I have questions like this. I'm mostly useless as a survivor cause I don't know where shit spawns.
>>
>>381452792
The fuse will always spawn in the same cabin cluster the phone box is. In some maps its really easy to figure out which cabins belong to the same cluster like in Higgins Haven, but in others like Crystal Lake or Packanack some phone box spawns can be really ambiguous which cabins the fuse will spawn at and which it won't.
>>
Have character with good luck and the first house or location you spawn in will have flare shotgun pknife fcrackers have one with low luck the houses will be filled with garbage
>>
>>381454923
Luck has nothing to do with item spawns.

I should know, I main Chad, one of the luckiest cucks in the game. And I ALWAYS find garbage in the houses I spawn by every fucking time. Rarely do I ever get anything useful.
>>
I haven't played it. But does Jason know where the victims are?
>>
>>381456046
Yeah, he's got batman vision that is on cool-down and has good hearing. You still need to get close to the people on the map, but once you're near you can sense them out.
>>
>>381453194
This. Price is unfair, but it is a good $20-25 game. Very fun.
>>
>>381456046
He sees little circles nearby that indicate noises being made by the counselors which lets him track them.

He can also use a sensing ability for more long distance shit. But most of the time yes, the map is fucking huge though so as long as he's off terrorizing someone else and not you it's pretty easy to stay away from him.
>>
>Buggy as fuck
>Devs aren't fixing the bugs, only adding a shitty Jason skin because "le retro games/avgn reference, right gamers xDD"

It's a real shame too. The game would've had some serious potential if it had better devs.

Again, this is why you don't trust Kickstarter games. Only one good game has come from Kikestarter so far.
>>
>>381456807
They literally are fixing the bugs though.
>>
>>381457140
Name one bug that's been fixed.

>inb4 posts the changelog and believes the devs lies
>>
>>381457219
They blocked off the bridge glitch, and fixed the cabin ceiling thing. And the roof glitch.
>>
>>381437702

>$40
>>
>>381457219
You might be mistaking lag issues for bugs.

The game behaves very unstably when your ping is super high. I think the actual problem is the netcode. When my ping isn't crapping itself the game plays just fine but when it isn't I got locked into the drawer checking animation and all I could do was slide around unable to interact with anything. Had to literally ask one of the fellow counselors to come to the house i was stuck in and smack me out of the glitch with a wrench. Thankfully I was freed and able to move about afterwards. But I never seem to have shit like that happen when the connection is good.
>>
The Game is fun when you get a good lobby of people who talk and make the actual game interesting.
>>
>>381458593
luckily this seems to be pretty common in my experience
>>
I want more maps but I know it'll take forever for it to happen.
>>
>>381459119
Well they are promising alot during the summer so we will see. They were talking about jason x on twitter
>>
>>381459119
Jason X and a space map is essential
>>
>>381459285
dont know how a space station would work. it would need to be like a moon summer camp or something
>>
>>381459119
I guarantee they have a shit load of content in the pipe ready to go, but they will trickle it in slowly to entice new buyers
>>
I want a suburb map with some 2 story houses. Like the parents and kids went to do shit.
>>
I don't use Twitch.
>>
twitch the video game. the game will be dead in 2 months, the steam Halloween sale will happen, game will get popular for that month then die again.

Stay well away from these meme games.
>>
>>381460538
Its got nostalgia on its side. Its not going to die
>>
File: IMG_4680.png (47KB, 493x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4680.png
47KB, 493x550px
Shill shill go away come again another day
>>
File: mr bufford is sweet.png (161KB, 372x340px) Image search: [Google]
mr bufford is sweet.png
161KB, 372x340px
>>381437702
I want to play this shit, but it fucking freezes and hangs my PC every other match since the update
and no, it's not the hardware, no other game even comes close to crashing
it has a huge fucking memory leak problem is what it is
>>
>>381460702
That's bullshit.

Highly recommend picking up Player Unknown Battlegrounds, it has consent meaningful updates coming out weekly and has new modes being made. It's a lot cheaper and will have a long lifespan.
>>
>>381461473
>shooting game

No
>>
boob and ass slider mods when?
>>
>>381452093
DBD is trash. At least f13 is fun
>>
>>381461473
>says not to buy games that are twitch bait flavor of the meme games
>recommends the very definition of that

Lol
>>
>>381454819
I used to believe this, but no, there is no guarantee that the fuse will spawn nearby the fuse box. It can spawn anywhere on the map. The box has 4 preset spawn locations on every map, however, so at least there's that.
>>
8bit Jason theme is terrifying.
>>
>>381461892
Friday the 13th gets more people watching watching it, than actually fucking playing it.
>>
>>381452093
Bitch, Dead by daylight is a fucking soulless, shitty meme game that takes itself too seriously while also being complete garbage. It will die soon.
>>
>>381438247
Same here
I wanted to buy that game so bad when it came out because I've always wanted a Friday the 13th game but the price and technical flaws are just a no-go
>>
>>381438759
The game per se can get very thrilling and tense but the immersion dies once you realize that if the 4 players join forces the killer has no hope of winning the game. The soundtrack is ok and the maps are nothing special but the atmosphere is pretty good for an asymmetrical horror game.
There could definitely be a lot more about it but the devs are a small studio and did what they could
>>
>not even 10%
It was expected, but I'm still a bit disappointed
>>
>>381463167

>It will die soon

Your ilk have been making this claim for over a year now
>>
Always enjoy my time in this game.
>>
File: Friday the 13th.jpg (178KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
Friday the 13th.jpg
178KB, 750x1334px
>>381447989
Playing with the wheelchair counselor would be fun
>>
>>381466045
It's not even that popular as it is. Maybe moreso than F13, but that's not saying much
>>
File: 06578.jpg (82KB, 452x631px) Image search: [Google]
06578.jpg
82KB, 452x631px
>>381437702
I'm not paying $40 for an overly buggy trend game that's going to have a dead player base a month from now.
>>
>>381467223
t. Poorfag
>>
>>381466585
I wonder if they're just gonna add these in later. Pamela instead of Jason could be cool (just to see how they gameify her) and the wheelchair counselor too. Abandoned Camp too.
>>
>>381466585
What do the numbers represent? Backer funds or total profits? They should add this shit regardless because that's what good fucking devs do, not dangle carrots in our face till we pay up, especially because I bought a $40 early access title pretty much.
>>
>>381467956
they are clearly incentives to reach funding goals for the kickstarter...
>>
>>381467956
>it's his first kickstarter

We've all been there, champ. Don't worry, it'll get better.
>>
>>381466585
Didn't they get more money from that backerkit thing?
>>
>>381438232
get out you filthy poorfag
>>
>>381437812
fpbp
>>
I am
>>
>>381440872
No, but backers are suppose to get a steelbook
>>
>>>/vg/180481352
>>
>>381471040
You're 156 posts too late anon
>>
>>381471138
I don't want to move this thread to /vg/, I'm just bringing attention to a really important thing somebody over at /vg/ just found and people should be aware of, and I didn't feel like copy pasting his post here.
>>
>>381471294
Eh, if he has some concrete evidence ill consider it
>>
>Try to snitch on my teammates to Jason and ask him to let me live
>He kills me anyway
Am I just that uncharasmatic?
>>
>>381468196
>>381468372
>he participates in kickstarted projects regularly
Why are you so fucking gay
>>
>>381471746
>dude dont kill me lel

Id kill you for being a snitch
>>
>>381438356
People better than =/= tryhards

Quit getting caught or missing your grabs. Not everyone enjoys being a retard and teamkilling for "fun".
>>
>>381438232
crack version works with online MP. How I am playing. Seeing if it goes to sub 20 USD during the Steam Sale...might consider a purchase then.

Regardless, as fan service the game is aces. Everything from the score to the geography of each camp is spot on.

As an actual competitive MP game, it's hit or miss and requires friends with microphones to be anything less than rage inducing.
>>
>>381437812
fpwp
>>
>>381466585
>we could have had Jason Takes Manhattan and Jason X
Odds of these being paid DLC in the future? The three or four maps in the game now seem limited.
>>
>>381472410
Even then it can be rage inducing if you crash at the worst possible time
Thread posts: 168
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.