[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gta 5 Mods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: GTA_V_Logo.jpg (58KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
GTA_V_Logo.jpg
58KB, 1024x576px
What do you guys think about Gta 5 Mods being Banned?
>>
>>381437653

well idk, maybe that take 2 is a bunch of pigs?
>>
>>381437653

Dont care.

Because i never buy any video games since 2008

I always pirate video games & you should too, because you are supporting jew if you buy nowadays videogames.
>>
lol who cares a hacker gave me a billion dollars, I bought everything cool in the game and had fun for a few hundred hours before dropping it. Rockstar can suck my dick. I beat them. I enjoyed their shitty game and only spent the initial £40 just how it is supposed to be. And now I will never buy another one of their products again.
>>
File: source.png (2MB, 1440x1430px) Image search: [Google]
source.png
2MB, 1440x1430px
> removed one mod tool
> "OMG MODS ARE ILLEGAL!!!"
Learn to actually make mods without mod tools, like people have been doing it for decades for other games.
>>
>>381439158
>one mod tool that allows about 90% of all mods to function
>HURRR JUST MAKE THEM FUNCTION YOURSELF
Do you realize how stupid you are?
>>
>>381439520
>you can still download openIV
do YOU realize how retarded you are ?
>>
>>381437653
It's a shitty situation caused by not seperating the executables.
Since the SP and Online share a binary and assets, it's sort of unavoidable.

>bbbut the SP mods don't let you use them online REEEE
If the mods can change the game's memory on the fly to enable their effects, what is stopping someone from modding the mod? (nothing, in fact it happens regularly since most of the paid mods CBF writing their own base frameworks)
>>
>>381439520
But you could make it function yourself, whats your point?
>>
>>381438210
fuck off commie
>>
>>381439780
No one can decrypt the GTAV files other than modders with extreme knowledge and dedication like the openiv team. If it was so easy there would be an alternative to openiv by now.
>>
File: 1286470526174.jpg (39KB, 268x265px) Image search: [Google]
1286470526174.jpg
39KB, 268x265px
>>381439158
>>381439520
Who cares abnout mods, only no lifes mod anyway. Also most mods are pretty dumb shit for brain dead retards anyway.

So get a life nerds and try playing some real vidya.
>>
>>381440119
It's not that they can't.
But reinventing the wheel every time you need to do something is a stupid idea.
That why software libraries and APIs exist, so people don't have to rewrite basic functions for each new program.
OpenIV wasn't designed for such (and tried to protect against such use) but it was used by many GTAOnline mods since it saved those teams time.

Killing OpenIV will eventually kill many mods since their upstream 'library' is no longer being updated.
>>
>>381440447

Great job on getting it, but you can download OpenIV from all the torrent sites. The damage has already been done, T2 and R* should have separated the .exe's from the whole fucking beginning. What they're doing now is trying to save a broken ship by killing everyone on board.

Fuck them.
>>
>>381437653
>2013 game
>suddenly 5 years later mods get banned

what?
>>
File: image.jpg (180KB, 733x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 733x960px
>>381437653
Bans mods, gets 30k negative reviews.
TTWO stock steadily climbing back to the same huge pop it reached last month.

Feels good man.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.