[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /v/ think of Bioshock?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Bisohock.jpg (945KB, 1079x1355px) Image search: [Google]
Bisohock.jpg
945KB, 1079x1355px
One of the best games ever? Not quite? Overrated?

Discuss
>>
>>381429801
Whatever this guy says

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGxo2X4B_LE
>>
The first one is great, rest are shit
>>
Almost unparalleled atmosphere along with a brilliant setting and a decent story. The gameplay is decent.

Pretty top notch game.
>>
I like the atmosphere but it's very unsatisfying to play. The total lack of penalty for dying combined with the ammo scarcity early on makes me feel like I'm just suiciding into everything to proceed
>>
>>381429801
pretty good
>>
The wrench was nice.
>>
babies first system shock
it's garbage
>>
2 is very underrated.
>>
>>381429801
I played it again recently and it does show its age, but it's still pretty fun if you look at it in the context of when it was released. Otherwise it all feels kind of bare-bones in the shooting department. Going to give Bioshock 2 a spin soon and see how that one held up.
>>
>>381430160
I felt the same way. Combat, especially with Bouncers and Rosies becomes shocking them and hitting them 50 lives in a row
>>
>>381429801
Just alright, very overrated. Big downgrade from SS1-2
>>
I know the reason DUDE exists but I don't care there was never a moment I felt more immersed than being stoned playing bioshock 1 on survivor difficulty where every big daddy was like a jrpg superboss and you had to consider if you could even kill the fucking thing, then consider how much ammo it'd take, then consider how you'd replenish that ammo.

the game didn't have incredible depth but setting up a shit load of wiretraps, sticky nading an oxygen tank and chucking it etc were all very fun
>>
>>381430160
Can't you turn off the vita chambers?
>>
>>381429801
story was ok, guns and powers felt lackluster, maps were boring, really don't understand all the praise this game gets
>>
>>381433131

The option was patched in later.
>>
>>381429801
It was nothing special. The atmosphere isn't that good, because it's mostly in a drab labyrinth fighting rigidly animated nobodies with subpar FPS mechanics. I never found a reason to care about what was going on in the game.
>>
>>381432708
DUDE

WEED

LOL

xD
>>
>>381430676
Melee builds are v.strong
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.