[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a Bloodborne thread? I finally got a PS4 and have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: bloodbornehunter2.jpg (216KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bloodbornehunter2.jpg
216KB, 1280x720px
Can we have a Bloodborne thread? I finally got a PS4 and have been playing the shit out of it. I only had preconceptions from /v/ and other places going in. This game is probably the hardest Souls game I've ever played. Even my first run of DaS1 I didn't die this many times. I'm going through it blind without a guide and just stumbled upon the lecture building. I knew about the Lovecraft connection from a friend, but that was a really fucking cool area that nailed the atmosphere. Felt like I was really in a Lovecraft story. Also, the chromatic aberration isn't nearly as bad as I thought it'd be from some screenshots. It's really subtle and nice looking in motion.
>>
10 days
>>
>>381425750
I really liked the plot twist of lovecraft monsters
>>
Buy the DLC if you haven't already, it's well worth it. Probably the best DLC iv'e ever played and gives you access to ridiculous weapons like the whirlygig saw.
>>
>>381427085
This. The DLC is great and has two of the best bosses in the game.
>>
File: Maria6.jpg (69KB, 800x567px) Image search: [Google]
Maria6.jpg
69KB, 800x567px
>>381427186
I hope you're talking about Maria and Orphan
>>
So many Souls fans consider the DLC to be the single best Souls experience the series has to offer so be sure to get on that. Not sure about NG but on NG++ it's absolutely brutal though. One of the bosses, whose name starts with L, took me about 12 hours straight.
>>
>>381427401
Ludwig and Orphan, Maria was pretty good though
>>
>>381427532
Bro so it wasn't just me, I'm not sure if I played first on NG++ or NG+++ but jesus fucking christ that guy took me like over 100 tries.
>>
>>381427590
Oh shit. I just realised that two bosses start with L. I'm talking about Lawrence.
But the other one I've heard a lot of people had way more trouble with, which is odd to me.
>>
>>381427532
Yeah, L, The First Asshole is a pain in NG+ or further, to the point of not being fun anymore desu.

Beat him once in NG++ just so I could say I did it then never fought the boss ever again
>>
>>381425750
If this game came out on PC it would have a huge living community to this day, instead it's dead now.
>>
>>381427854
Does PC not have any other good games?
>>
>>381427854
It's not dead at all though

If the game was on PC both communities would be smaller than the current ps4 community.
>>
>>381427854
If it came out on PC the community would be ruined just like you mustards ruin everything. I'd rather it be dead than have the community filled with braindead memespouting retards that pirate the game.
>>
>>381427854
It would still be dead because the covenants are shit and the NG+ is very disappointing
>>
>>381428015
>NG+ is very disappointing
Hardly. It's no different than Dark Souls 1
>>
>>381428103
They could've put some improvements though, NG+ items or different enemies, even DaS 2 had cool stuff to find on your second journey.
>>
>>381428010
>hurr durr i'd rather the game be dead that full of content creators who gave it a second life
How much butthurt can sonyfags get?
>>
>>381425750
Really? Of all the Souls games I've played (1, 2, 2 SOTFS, 3 and BB) I found BB the easiest, and I went completely blind too. I think it's due to how fast and agile you are and rally allowing you to recover life if you got hit.
After the lecture room the game goes downhill level design-wise: instead of being a fairly big area to explore like Central Yharnam and the Forbidden Forest, it becomes a lineal corridor with enemies here and there.
I don't agree about the DLC being the best of the series (I give that award to Dark Souls 2's), but it definitely has some of the best bosses in the entire series. Ludwig is the perfect fusion of beast and giant dude in armor, Maria is Artorias on steroids and the Orphan is the perfect anti-player boss. Laurence can eat a dick.

>>381427854
PC. cuck who owns a PS4 here: Bloodborne's multiplayer (at least co-op; I don't do PvP) is definitely far more alive and active than Dark Souls 3's PC multiplayer. Even when I'm grossly overleveled in both games I still get summoned consistently in BB; meanwhile when I'm playing DaS3 sometimes I check if I didn't unplug the ethernet cable accidentally.
>>
>>381428413
Never ever retard you ruin every single community you touch.
>>
>>381428103
>It's no different than Dark Souls 1
...which had a very dissapointing NG+
>>
>>381428676
Where does this meme come from?

I used to have a 360 and the community was just screaming children, and a housemate has a ps4 and it's still just screaming children.

not saying the pc "community" is top class but i's way less cancerous and not full of underage
>>
>>381428925
He probably means the community on /v/
>>
>>381427854
BB still has plenty of players m8, I've spent well over 1000 hours playing BB's multiplayer and still find matchups easily to this day.
>>
>>381429554
I think he's not speaking about active players. If you look at DS community on PC there are a lot of content creators and people who are very passionate about the game. They go very deep in the lore and analyze everything possible. They even datamine the game and use cheats to find hidden and canceled stuff. It's something you can never have on PS4.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.