[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

G2A PRICE RISE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: images-2.png (7KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.png
7KB, 384x384px
Fuck all you white knight jew deffending kike shills that made thhe sheckle cost for games from g2a go up
>>
G2A is shit anyway, developers would rather have you pirate their games than buy them on this site.
>>
>>381425398
>developers would rather have you pirate their games than buy them on this site
sure, that's why their new shiny drm leads me to paying 20$ on g2a instead of pirating

i really hope those copies were actually stolen
>>
>>381425398
that's the equivalent of the retarded kid at school going "if you aren't going to do this exactly MY WAY, you might as well fuck off"

except it's over profit margins instead of his own sense of worth
>>
>>381424814
this is like saying ebay is more expensive
what the fuck are you talking about, mate?
>>
>>381425398
Like I care what the fucking developers want.
>>
>>381425915
The prices on g2a went up from what they used to be, for example a couple of months ago you could buy gta v steam edition for 37 dollary doos, now its fucking 44 dollary doos
>>
>>381425398
that's where i get all my ubisoft games tho
>>
>>381425398
Fuck the (((developers))) I want cheap game that i can play online.
>>
>>381426046
can you prove that it's g2a that inflated their prices on it not being on the side of the developer?
>>
>>381426046
that is because the graphic cards codes are running out, mate

why people keep talking about G2A like it is a store that chose the prices
the people selling the keys are the ones who put the prices

every dis G2A thread is the same: a bunch of people who have never used the service
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.