[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you addicted to video games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

File: 1451865457663.png (443KB, 800x1182px) Image search: [Google]
1451865457663.png
443KB, 800x1182px
Are you addicted to video games?
>>
File: justdante.png (267KB, 565x622px) Image search: [Google]
justdante.png
267KB, 565x622px
He's not wrong.
>>
If it was an "addiction" I would be suffering withdrawal effects of some kind so probably not.
>>
>Le ebin "I'm so much more knowledge about this place than you btw you're having fake fun" post
>accompanied by none other than ebin simpsons reaction image

Could not have made a more blatant projection shitpost if he tried.
>>
>>381424114
Of course he's not, but I can't stop browsing.
>>
>>381424242
Can you prove him wrong, anon?
>>
>>381424245
>Could be doing productive things
>Instead, I can't stop posting on here
>All I do is argue and bait people

I think it's time to stop. I don't hate this place, but I don't do anything productive here.
>>
>>381424579
It's gotten to the point where I ask myself why I still come here. Like, what's the point of me browsing here everyday?
>>
>>381423791
wtf I hate 4chan nao.

Captcha: Stop Stop
>>
>>381424349
Posts like his are a diamond dozen, made by jaded faggots who want to drag others down to their level. Every day /v/ is bombarded with
>waah I hate video games the Jews ruined everything recommend me a different hobby
And they all jerk each other off about how they hate modern games but instead of going back to play old ones or dig around for games they missed, they continue the "/v/" mentality of only wanting to talk shit instead of going to play video games.

OP probably capped himself because he thinks he's so deep and insightful and everyone ignored his post so he wants another shot, well here you go you fucking faggot. You got me to reply. Now shove that shotgun in your mouth and pull the trigger you pathetic sack of shit.
>>
>>381424630
I understand you, anon. It's always the same:

>Debate about what consoles I use
>Same jokes everyday
>Shitpost after shitpost

I've taken a break from here before, it's time for another. That or at least only browse here when I'm genuinely not busy. Although, I could find something better to do.
>>
>>381424734
You sound pretty jaded, anon.
>>
>>381424870
Thats OP
>>
>>381426275
Cool.
>>
File: 1449405198121.jpg (33KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1449405198121.jpg
33KB, 350x350px
>>381424734
It's true tb, it's been years since I've anticipated the release of a new game and all of my favourite series have gone down the drain. I'm still staying though
>>
>ftw no gf
>have a fap
>all is good
>>
I wish, I wouldn't have the backlog I have now if I was addicted
>>
If you hate it here so much just leave, or take a break. Don't write an essay about how you wish you were spending your time blogging about real issues on tumblr.
>>
>>381427170
Where did I say I hated it?
>>
>>381423791

No. Leftists want to label anything fun as an addiction.
>>
>>381424579
WOAH YOU COULD BE DOING """""PRODUCTIVE"""""" THINGS INSTEAD OF
>browsing internet
>playing videogames
>watching TV
>reading shitty books i.e. 99% of them
>going out with friends
>playing sports for fun
>and generally enjoying yourself with your free time
HOLY SHIT STOP THE PRESSES, I REALLY NEEDED A WALL OF TEXT BY SOME NOBODY FOR THAT ONE! HOW DID I NOT RECOGNIZE THAT I WASN'T DOING ANYTHING """"""PRODUCTIVE""""""
>>
>>381427265
It's not even leftists, it's the multi billion dollar addiction industry that makes money off of patholigizing as much human behaviour as possible.
>>
>>381427303
You just proved the post right.
By doing what the post said you would have done.
>>
>>381427425
No fucking shit I did, but I'm not retarded as fuck to treat this place as something I have to do everyday. I do not treat this place seriously, why should anyone? I'm not here to improve myself or to do something """"""productive"""""", be that making money or creating something new that would improve my condition. I'm here to have fun. And I'm having fun alright.
>>
>>381427651
>I'm here to have fun. And I'm having fun alright.
Sure sounds like it.
>>
>>381427760
I'm enjoying arguing with people, even if I get emotional. In the end of the day I won't remember that and it would have no influence on me.
>>
>>381423791
No but I am addicted to the internet.

Video games are the first to go when I run low on time but I always find some way to goof off here.
>>
>>381424114
Yes he is. I've learned a lot from 4chan.

I have good and varied taste in music now
I've been redpilled
I've learnt about a lot of great vidya
I'm fit
>>
>>381427907
>I'm fit
100% lie. Post it.
>>
>>381423791
This was clearly written by a weak faggot who thinks everyone is on the same low level as him. Sad. Must be tough browsing 4chan for years and only then realizing the place isn't reddit.
>>
>>381427951
not about to take a pic for you but I used to be 115 at 6'2 and now I'm 175 lbs thanks to /fit/
>>
File: 1446841550019.jpg (139KB, 1024x732px) Image search: [Google]
1446841550019.jpg
139KB, 1024x732px
>>381428053
Okay.
>>
>>381427951
>t. fatty who thinks everyone on 4chan is fat
>>
>>381428020
You sound very delusional.
>>
>>381428173
Did he post it? Exactly.
>>
>>381428053
I have learnt a lot here and I don't HATE this place. I just realized I should limit my time here and be productive. I won't leave 4chan though. I do like it.
>>
>>381428175
Perhaps, if you misguidedly believe I'm wrong. The text in OP was clearly written by an addiction-prone and weak-willed individual.
>>
>>381428439
Nice projection.
>>
Do you kow what made me stop coming to /v/ and pretty much quit 4chan and do other shit? the catalog button. Instantly I could see every thread at once and soon you realize just how shit the content is and how very little there is that is relevant to your intrests. I pretty much skimmed the entire catalog for a few weeks and became bored. Moved onto other boards and the same shit happened. Eventully you will realize, if you look at the boards long enough, that every fucking board is just as shit as /b/. Then you just stop coming.

TL DR you are NOT here forever
>>
>>381428175
You're delusional if you think that you can start being productive out of the blue and that 4chan is to blame for your inadecvate lack of responsibilites and self-control. You can more productive, sure, or you can be less productive, but you won't suddenly stop yourself from having free time. Why does it matter if you swap 4chan for playing videogames? Or browsing other sites? You can start learning programming on your own, but who stops you now? Even if you start doing this shit now there's no guarantee that you won't do the same shit you do here, but on programming forum. You need to be realitistic: the site isn't the problem, the problem is you. The problem that you most likely will never solve, because humans that enjoy themselves and have the ability to do something productive are a rare breed.
>>
File: 1430871074449.jpg (47KB, 634x650px) Image search: [Google]
1430871074449.jpg
47KB, 634x650px
>>381428543
>>
>>381428526
>you are NOT here forever
Why are you still here then?
>>
The greatest irony is that he, knowing all that, is on the website to warn us.

You can check out any time you like - give up on 4chan and see it for the waste of time it really is - but you can never leave.
>>
I like coming on here because you faggots are less awful than the shit posted on my Facebook feed. Instead of my friends posting paragraph after paragraph of why god is great and to show his mighty grace! Or why god isn't real and why trump is evil and why he's good I come on here and you faggots are talking about jacking off to hentai or just each other and what vidya you like and every once in awhile something really funny happens.

Also last time I used the word retard on Facebook some bitch I didn't know started complaining about it because she works with retarded kids and was upset, but here I can call you faggots retarded all day and nobody gets upset.
>>
>>381428672
I like to see every now and then if the quality has improved
>>
>>381428512
Not an argument. One can apply everything written in the OP to quite literally any forum or any habit in general, and it'll still be a warning written by an addict to other addicts like him. They've got other bigger issues to sort out than 4chan.
>>
>>381428871
You seem pretty familiar with this type of stuff. Guess I was right.
>>
>>381428960
Do you have anything else to say aside from middle-school tier rebuttals? You're not even amusing to argue with.
>>
>>381423791

I agree with loads of that except I get more laughs out of shit on /v/ than most other places. Some pic edits are still solid gold and even if they got nicked from another site I still got a laugh out of them.

Anyone who comes to /v/ for actual discourse is a cock anyway.
>>
>>381428960
You and I both are, as is every human. Some can control it, some can't.
>>
>>381429028
>You're not even amusing to argue with.
Yes, but you are.
>>
>>381423791
Replace 4chan with any other site name; Facebook, reddit, Twitter, etc, and everything in that post still fucking applies.
No one is going on any of these sites looking for enlightening discussion, which broadens your mind and grows you as a person.
It's time sink distraction, which people have been doing since people have existed. That anon is projecting as hard as I've ever seen.
>>
>>381427907
This.

Those fleeting moments when one Anon shares something that changes your life forever is something really special.
>>
File: fascism.png (209KB, 975x503px) Image search: [Google]
fascism.png
209KB, 975x503px
>>381429431
This quote, shared on 4chan, changed my political views forever.
>>
Anyone read plato's republic?
>>
>>381428836
Anon, I...
>>
>>381428836
So what you're saying is... you're here forever, right?
>>
>UR ADDICTED TO GAMES
>proceeds to paw at their iphone for 5 hours while they insecurely sit in a public place
>sits infront of the TV every night for hours
>>
>>381424734
But I do play old games. Why does no one want to talk to me about how the Resident Evil series is one of the worst examples of survival horror games due to limited inventories making the games drag on for no real reason, stupid push the object puzzles all over the place that can be solved instantly but take half a day to actually execute, and every game after the first being piss easy in comparison to the first? I mean fug the main thing that made the first one interesting was how the combat itself was basically a puzzle in that ammo was so rare that you had to figure out which enemies you actually HAD to kill in order to progress and which you didn't otherwise you'd have no ammo left and the health items wouldn't last you for long. How could every game after that completely throw that out of the window? Dino Crisis fixed all of that crap. The inventory wasn't limited, the enemies were more dangerous than ever, ammo was nonexistant, the dumb pushing puzzles were replaced with significantly less tedious puzzles that actually had variety. For some reason no one cares about DC though, it got some dumb actiony sequel, and 3 was an absolute mess although I can kind of see how it could've been cool. As crazy as it might sound I think a TPS based on what 3 had going on would actually be super cool if it was made by anyone other than Crapcom.

And after making the masterpiece that was dino crisis what is shinji even doing? Making another RE4 game? I thought he might've been tired of that when he decided to make vanquish but I was proven wrong.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.